Higs Tickets

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2011

Entertainment/Parties
Ticket Broker Service

We are a privately owned a family business since 2001.We buy and sell sports, concert & theater ticket. We also organize private parties and pregame/preconcert parties. We specialize in sold out events nationwide. We are a respectable,fair, and honorable business with NO hidden fees!...

09/06/2017

They never provided the tickets or my refund

Description of Work
I purchased tickets to a Patriots game and never received them. I was told via email (not even a phone call) they were "mislisted" and that my order was canceled and my money was refunded. At the time of this review, my money has yet to be refunded to me. I have attempted to resolve the issue by reaching back to the employee, but I have not received any response. Today, I called to speak with the owner, John Higgins, in an effort to resolve the situation. I assumed he would be professional and helpful, but rather he chose to instead tell me to pound sand before hanging up on me. Instead of standing by his product and honoring the sale his company processed, he chose to be rude and disrespectful. As someone who purchases thousands of dollars in tickets each year, I will never use this company again and I will make sure to share my experience with anyone I know looking to buy tickets.

Category party planning

09/06/2017

I purchased tickets and after payment was made Higs told me they woudlnt fulfill my order for the price listed. They said I needed to pay more if I wanted the tickets. I was refunded, but buyer beware. They do not stand by their advertised prices.

Description of Work
Purchased tickets

Category party planning

12/08/2011

We bought club seats to the Eagles/Pats game in Philadelphia. The seats were expensive, but fantastic and as advertised. The service was prompt and thorough from Higs and they communicated well about when the tickets would actually arrive (not immediately available due to NFL negotiations et al). We look forward to working with them again.

Description of Work
We bought 4 club seat tickets for Lincoln Field in Philadelphia, PA for the Pats/Eagles game on 27 November 2011

Category party planning,ticket brokers

06/23/2011

I need stanley cup tix and i stunbled across these guys when I was down at the TD Garden....I went inside and bought tix for far less than I had seen for the last 4 days. I bought two balcony seats 308 row 9 for $400 each.

Description of Work
I bought Stanley cup tickets after shopping around for days. The other national companies charged 9-28% fees on top of the ticket price. I paid a flat fee of $400 per ticket and the were super friendly. They only have offices in Boston but I have since used them for some events in New york and also bought tickets to the NHL awards show in Las Vegas. I highly recommend them!

Category party planning,ticket brokers

We offer free pick up for Boston events. We are open till show/game time for all major sporting event and shows in Boston.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal