Boston Chimney Professionals

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2012

N/A

Metropolitan Boston areas expert chimney and fireplace service company....

Bay State Brick & Stonework

Bay State Brick and Stonework, a Super Service Award winner, was founded in 1989 in West Roxbury, Massachusetts serving all of Eastern Massachusetts including the urban centers of Boston and Cambridge. Our expertise includes all elements of masonry restoration and new masonry construction.         Additional address - 30 Winter St, Mansfield, MA 02048. Additional phone - (508) 339-2770. Additional DBA - baystatebrick.com.

The Fireplace Guys LLC

WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY OFFERING GAS FIREPALCE SERVICE AND REPAIRS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE GIVE THE OFFICE A CALL AS WE ARE UNABLE TO CHECK THIS SITE ON A CONSISTENT BASIS 617-455-5086

Offers by The Fireplace Guys LLC on Angi
M.J. Masonry & Chimney

I am a certified chimney inspector and bricklayer mason. I pretty much do it all For chimneys I do cut and points rip down and rebuilds if needed. Install caps liners flues, And of course sweeps. I also do cut and points on stairs build walkways fix or build retaining walls, patios. Any type of masonry restorations, No job is to small for me from a crack in your foundation to a brick out of place. I am an owner operated business and have been in this industry for over 20 years. I don't think there's anything left that I haven't seen or couldn't fix. I do FREE QUOTES. And have the lowest prices around. I have property and liability insurance. Also, I am a licensed home improvement contractor. My license number is 200109 and is good until November 11, 2022.

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Boston Chimney Professionals? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

Chimney and fireplace inspections chimney liners installed draft problems solved Chimney Rain Caps installed Masonry repairs on chimneys and fireplaces Waterproofing and flashing repairs Pellet Stoves Installed