SUPERIOR AUTO CENTER

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2006

3 EMPLOYEES...

Foreign Auto Clinic

Foreign Auto Clinic

Please visit our website http://foreignautoclinic.net/ and Facebook page to learn more about us at Foreign Auto Clinic. Foreign Auto Clinic keeps your foreign or domestic vehicle running smoothly. We understand sophisticated car engines and systems, and our ASE-certified technicians are trained on all the latest technologies to better meet your needs. Our owner has more than 15 years of experience and has been in business for 10 years, so you can rest assured we provide you with top-quality products, competitive pricing, and excellent service. Contact us or stop in today at our location next to Boston College, and find out why we're the auto clinic where "our customers become our friends!" Visit our outstanding shop in Brighton, Massachusetts, for auto repair and maintenance services. We look forward to serving you. Call Now!2 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees. Ask about Angie's list discount.

04/21/2015

I had a small coolant leak in my Audi.  Once a week I would have to add a cup of coolant to the reservoir.  After a time I decided to bite the bullet and take the car in, in October 2014.  I took it to Al's service station in West Medford.  Al's is terrific, but Al referred me to Superior Auto as the repair was more in-depth than what Al handles.  Superior found the small leak, close to the engine...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coolant leak - valve near engine block (?)

06/23/2012

I think Superior Auto Center are pretty good. They do a good job, I trust that they won't tell us to do things that don't need to be done, and they are willing to work with us. If we want them to find a used part they will tell us if they think that is doable and then will help find it. They are a neighborhood place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Superior Auto Center does just about everything on our 2 cars. On our last visit they replaced the rear brakes.

05/03/2012

I have used Superior several times for my Chevrolet and they are very good. No problems at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change regular maintenance. Aslo, the motor and regular on the driver side window were shot so I had them fix this. They were ablet o get everything done on time.

06/17/2010

I have used them for many years. Very good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and lube, AC work.

03/19/2009

They are easy to talk to. They are really helpful. They would use pre-used parts to fix the car if I approve. They are timely and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my car to this place for repairs and maintenance services. In my last visit they fixed my car s wind shield wipers.

AUTO REPAIR SERVICE.