Cardiovascular Institute-South

With Angi since August 2009

08/16/2013

My experience was great, great service. They were very thorough. I was having some heart problems and they ran a test and they really covered all of the bases. They explained everything very well so I understood exactly what was going on. I knew what the cause and what the results of everything was. The office environment and staff were great. They were recommend to me by the doctor at the emergen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last visited Cardiovascular Institute Of The South - Thibodaux 4 weeks ago.

07/19/2012

I was referred to Dr. Wong by my primary care doctor. He has onsite testing (cardiac testing and labs).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kenneth Wong is my Cardiologist.

04/12/2012

All the doctors here are good. I just like the way I'm treated. They are on time and you don't have to wait around. They are very punctual. You don't have a long wait. The doctor will listen and talk to you. I really like them. They are very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see my heart doctor every 6 months. I went in for a checkup. I see Dr. Greer, but my husband sees Dr. Patel.

03/15/2012

He has a great bedside manner. He seems to be very thorough and knowledgeable. He is very courteous. I would rate him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Patel is my cardiologist.

03/14/2012

He is very thorough. The atmosphere of his office is very good. He is always busy, but things go smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Sandeep A. Patel is my cardiologist.

CATEGORY cardiologist

General cardiology, heart & stroke, peripheral arterial disease.