There are several reasons why your vacuum might not be working properly, and this guide will help you solve the problem. We break down four of the most common vacuum cleaner problems, from blockages, to low suction, to busted vacuum belts.
Find top vacuum cleaners in West Point, KY
There are 2 top-rated vacuum cleaners in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in West Point
- Vacuum AuthorityGreat my machine was cleaned and serviced and I purchased a new Brother Dream Machine. I received VIP treatment and unlimited use lessons by a remarkable teacher who is patient and extremely knowledgeable.
- Aire Serv of LouisvilleThe technician arrived at exactly the time agreed. He worked efficiently and thoughtfully. He noted that one aspect of my system was performing at the low end of factory specifications and that I would probably need to replace it next year. He didn't try to up-sell me at that point. I would definitely use Aire Serve again
- Vacuum AuthorityI dropped off my vacuum because my cleaner had broken it. It worked, but wouldn't sit upright and she left it leaning against a wall without telling me. Not happy. Called Dyson and Dyson led me to Vacuum Authority on Preston. Bob, the mamager, told me that his service guy woulld look at it and he'd call with an estimate for repairing. Well, not only did he call to tell me it was fixed, but that the repair was small and there would be no charge. I was thrilled as I thought the vacuum was missing a piece and thought repairing it would be a small fortune as was the vacuum itself. I can't thank Bob enough for his kindness and he will always have my business
- central systemsTook my vacuum in to get some things repaired. They were honest enough to say I should use my money on a longer hose rather than repairing the vacuum I brought to them. We ended up not getting any repair, but we'll use them in the future due to their honesty.
- central systemsI have used them several times for repairs. They always do good work and the prices are very reasonable. I felt it was worth $150 to rewire my Electrolux because I still really like it and I can't buy a comparable vacuum cleaner for that price. Everyone in the store is very friendly and helpful.
- central systemsLocally owned, family run, in business for 25 years. Just did the installation that I needed. Didn't try to sell me something I didn't need or didn't ask for. Refreshing.
- central systemsInstead of purchasing a new hose for $200, for $250 they sold me a whole new unit. I was able to take my existing working pieces home (after they made it so) so I could have pieces upstairs and pieces downstairs. They then took the electrical part off my broken hose so I could take it home & use it as an attachment for the garage to clean out the cars! I felt like I got 3 new systems for $250. A good deal for me
- central systemsWe bought a new house and when we tried to use the central vac system, there appeared to be a clog somewhere in the pipes. We used Angie's List to find someone to help us (seeing as we are new to the area) and Jack came out that very same day. We discovered that we did not have a clogged pipe but a burnt out motor. He took the system apart and gave us two options, we could replace the motor in this system or he could sell us a new one. He then suggested that he take this motor back to his shop and if it was fixable, it would be cheaper to keep it. He took it back, fixed it for $60, and we went to pick it up. This all happened within 24 hours and never did I feel pressure to buy a newer model or an upgrade. He was honest, the price was fair, and we are back in business
- central systemsIt was already in the house when we moved in but didn't appear to be working so we used Central Systems to fix it. They really know the central vac system. They are very good at figuring out and troubleshooting the systems. He figured out my problem in about one minute.
- Vacuum AuthorityThey ordered the wrong hose two times and the third hose, the right one, was identified for them through our internet search of the manufacturer. They would tell us it was ready and the hose was not even connected. If they had tried to connect it, it would have been apparent it was the wrong part. The hose connection was color coded and that should have been a clue
Vacuum Cleaners in West Point
- Business Description:Authorized retailer for Oreck, Dyson, Hoover, Miele, Simplicity, Royal vacuums and EdenPure, HeatSmart, Duraflame infrared heaters. Additionally, we carry commercial vacuums, air purifiers and carpet and floor care machines and products to help maintain your floors and carpets. We have a full service repair department that provides free estimates and a free loaner upon request (ussually available)Recent Review:Great my machine was cleaned and serviced and I purchased a new Brother Dream Machine. I received VIP treatment and unlimited use lessons by a remarkable teacher who is patient and extremely knowledgeable.Shelia D.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality products and commercial services for your business. Our exclusive written guarantees are designed to protect you and your home, request a free home estimate, design your own heating and cooling system, shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality SurveyRecent Review:Price was to high. Cort did it for $250.00donald s.
- Business Description:Carpet-Rx of Louisville is proud to be Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana's fastest growing professional carpet cleaning business of 2011. We truly believe it is our customer satisfaction that sets us apart from the competition and we want you to be our newest "Customer For Life"Recent Review:Royally screwed up our carpet. No real way to fix it. When I called to talk about making it right he accused me of being nasty, blamed my contractor and hung up on me. STAY AWAY!! <br />Heather S.
- Business Description:Are you looking for cost-effective attachments for your floor cleaning machine? Janal Products of Houston, TX, has the best offers when it comes to vacuum attachments!
- Business Description:We have been in buisness for 22yrs, We work on most brands of vacuums. We are the only full time factory authorized Kirby service center in louisville.We give free estimates on all repairs.
- Business Description:free estimates
- Business Description:We are an authorized sales and service location for Rainbow Vacuums
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with the ultimate goal of offering a safe and planet-friendly cleaning experience. We aim to provide the highest quality cleaning service that you could ever imagine. We use a green cleaning process for everything, including your hardwood floors and carpet. We are a bunch of happy treehuggers who just want to offer you a greener cleaning experience
- Business Description:Authorized retailer for Oreck, Dyson, Hoover, Miele, Simplicity, Royal vacuums and EdenPure, HeatSmart, Duraflame infrared heaters. Additionally, we carry commercial vacuums, air purifiers and carpet and floor care machines and products to help maintain your floors and carpets. We have a full service repair department that provides free estimates and a free loaner upon request (ussually available)Recent Review:Terrible! Horrible! Inadequate service for what was needed. Didn’t clean the canister but insisted it had been. When we took it back to show the employee who did the work, she actually said our vacuum was ‘disgusting’. Well, duh? We have PETS! That’s WHY we took it in TO BE CLEANED. She actually started CRYING??? I honestly feel sorry for the franchise owner if he/she is unaware of this regrettable, ill trained employeeKathleen B. S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful vacuum cleaner articles
Adjusting the height of your vacuum cleaner ensures your carpets get as clean as possible. The process varies by vacuum, but it’s easy no matter what. Learn how to adjust your vacuum’s carpet height settings in 30 seconds or less.
Vacuuming your home kind of works the same way, and while vacuuming your floors may not be as fun as baking a cake, it's still important to do it right!
Find vacuum cleaner services in
- Fort Knox
- Vine Grove
- Lebanon Junction
vacuum cleaner services in West Point
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carpet- Rx of Louisville302 Chippendale Ct.
- Carpet- Rx of Louisville
- Janal Products15002 Torry Pines Rd
- Janal Products
- KIRBY CO2307 TAYLORSVILLE RD
- KIRBY CO
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Lake Forest Living
- Maids that shine5411 Logwood Ave
- Maids that shine
- RAINBOW VACUUM CLEANERS2200 buechel Ave suite 103a
- RAINBOW VACUUM CLEANERS
- Tom's Service Center Inc520 N Bardstown Rd
Mount Washington, Kentucky
- Tom's Service Center Inc