Gas Light Equine Vet Practice

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2008

We offer ambulatory veterinary services for all ages, breeds, and disciplines of horses. Located near Louisville, Kentucky, our routine service area includes any county that borders Jefferson County, KY. This includes neighboring counties in southern Indiana. Services outside our normal practice area are available upon request. ...

12/26/2016

12/11/2014

They are wonderful. They take care of all my routine and special needs, they share information. They are very open about whatever is going on and whatever needs to be done. They are cost conscious. So if things are going to start adding up they are sure to tell me. They also did a prepurchase exam in September of this year which saved me from buying an expensive mistake.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are my horse veterinarians.

04/15/2013

Very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exams. Vaccines. Advised of services and supplies we could buy ourselves at local horse supply store to save money. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Very conscientious concerning both our horses and our budget. Highly recommend Dr Beckman!

04/26/2012

He knows all of the latest procedures and is really tuned in to the animals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my older horse here.

10/26/2008

They do great work. Very knowledgeable and skilled. Very compassionate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. and Dr. Beckman are young vets developing their equine practice. They take care of our mare and our pony. We use them for general services, shots, etc., as well as breeding services for our mare.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Our goal is to provide our clients with caring, professional service with a variety of diagnostic and treatment options for our patients. Whether your horse is an elite athlete or the beloved family pet, we strive to provide the best possible care. Payment is expected at the time services are rendered (cash, checks with valid ID, Visa, & Mastercard accepted).

MasterCard, Discover, Check