Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Philpot, KY
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Philpot
- Aussie Pet Mobile blue grassThey bring the truck to your house, pull in the driveway. Come get your dog and take them to the truck to shampoo, groom, and clip them
- DOGGY DAYS & CAT NAP ACRESI boarded my two dogs for 8 days. Very satisfied. Owner was very nice. There are inside pens and outside fenced areas for the dogs to play. They received a free bath before I picked them up. They were VERY clean!
- K9 Design Mobile Pet Salon, LLCGina is so good with pets. She is very professional and understanding. She is great with hard to handle pets also, very patient and knows how to handle them. The nail trim was very fast and she handled my crazy pup like a champ, I will definitely be coming back for more! I recommend her highly!
- Donna's Pet Groom & Day CareI have been using this provider for about 2 years & always have always received a courteous & professional experience. My pet is never stressed out like some other providers have caused to occur. I highly recommend this provider for any pet services, they also provide services for cats too.
- Just Like Home Pet GroomingJust Like Home Pet Grooming has been grooming my small dog, Bella, a mixed breed of yorkie and terrior, for about 2 years now. I remember first seeing them in a small house on a back street and then they moved to a bigger house that they purchased that was further away from the city. They realized that it was more difficult for their customers to travel farther to obtain their services so they moved to a location within the city limits that is centrally located and easily accessible from either side of town. While their prices have gone up a couple of dollars (approximately $3-5 within the last year), their services are just as good as always, if not better. I only have to take my dog to get groomed by them every 2 months or so, but she loves going there every time. When we pull into their driveway she gets so excited. She has a lot of fun being around the other dogs that they groom and she is always such a good girl while she is there, so they tell me. They always do a wonderful job of trimming her hair, brushing her teeth, cleaning her ears and eyes as well as her potty gland. The thing that I like the most is that they always make her smell so good and they use products that don't tend to irritate her skin. Another thing that I like is that they have never "hurt" Bella. I have taken her to other groomers in the past and they have harmed her during the hair cutting process either by scrapping her skin with the electric trimmers or tearing her ears while cutting. They are always very professional, courteous and do the job within a reasonable amount of time and sometimes even finish before the time they tell me to come back and pick Bella up. I have recommended Just Like Home Grooming to a few people and I hope they have been as happy with their services as I've been
- Puppy Love Grooming SalonJennifer is great! She bathed and shaved my 15 year old Chow and he loves her. Also he doesnt likje strong smells, nor do I so Jennifer uses this apple or oatmeal shampoo and its great. Also I asked her to not shampoo his face and just wipe it with a wet cloth and she didnt care a bit. I have told everyone I know that she is the best and she truly is
- Fancy Paws Mobile Pet SalonI like everything about their service. They are good and caring with my dogs. My dogs love them. I can call last minute, and they will tell me to bring them in.
- Fancy PawzMy dogs always look good and prices are fair.... From the new Puppies to the oldest Dogs, they use the utmost care. Anytime Amber believes there might be a health issue beginning she is always good to bring it up and give advice when asked.
- K9 Design Mobile Pet Salon, LLCShe came to my house on time, done a very professional job. Very kind & loving to my dog, did a great job.
- Cut N Strut Grooming SalonI took my dog to Cut N Strut to be groomed and was very happy with the experience. They gave him the full grooming treatment - nails, hair trim, bath, cleaned the paw pads and sanitary areas for a very reasonable price. I dropped my dog off around 9 and he was ready before noon. When I picked him up, he was very calm, smelled good and looked adorable. They even gave him a special bandana to wear around his collar. Adine did a great job on our dog. I will definitely take him there again! Thanks for a great experience
Pet Groomers in Philpot
- Business Description:Animal Grooming and BoardingRecent Review:Monti LOVES the pet lodge! He is so excited every time we go and is exhausted from playing with his friends at the end of the day. We are so thankful to have a place that takes such great care of our boy!Sherry L.
- Recent Review:Lady I spoke with was snooty, and wouldn't talk to me other than to say I hope we don't cut him. Then cut him so short, when I know for a fact that he could have been brushed out and trimmed. There was a good professional place in Cincinnati that would have. Apparently they do not know how to comb out fur and trim it up, or they are just lazy. I regret taking my little dog there. I will be looking for a different place to take my little guy. Now he has to suffer through winter with no fur and has to deal with sweaters and coats. I gave 2 stars because when I picked him up and asked questions the young lady that was ringing me out was nice and answered my questions in a professional mannerTracy S.
- Business Description:Welcome to A Cut Above Pet Salon, a state of the art Pet Salon and Spa for dogs and cats. A Cut Above Pet Salon has been pampering pets in Bowling Green for 18+ years under the keen eye of Lori Young. Lori is a graduate of The Nash Academy of Animal Arts, Lexington, KY and a member of IPG. It is Lori’s belief that kind, humane and comfortable treatment of the pets, as well as top notch styling and personal service, is not just common sense.. it’s good business! Only the most talented, kind an..Recent Review:.Norma H.
- Business Description:Full service pet grooming, Offering all-natural aromatherapy shampoo and cologne. Established in 2008.Recent Review:They did awesome! This was my pets first experience at a salon and when I picked him up he was so happy and feeling very handsome. They did a great job on his nails and he smelled wonderful, he was strutting! I will definitely take him back for a return visit. Happy customerDonna S.
- Business Description:In door/out door Boarding Kennel with climate controll.Recent Review:I have one dog who is very shy but she is fine walking into the building when we drop them off. She knows Ellen and staff now. <br />Shelley W.
- Business Description:Shelburne Pet Center provides personal and experienced care for your pets, offering boarding, training, doggy day care, social hours, pet parties and more! Our facility is a fun, clean, and safe place for your pets to play and be pampered
- Recent Review:I have visited this groomer several times. At first, I was very satisfied with the service. My last visit was a nightmare. I believe the original owner passed away and have heard the place has gone downhill since. I dropped my standard poodle off and he was supposed to be shampooed, conditioned, have his toenails clipped, hair cut and ears cleaned. When i picked him up, I could not put my finger on it, but something was off. It was so crowded in the little space and stinky, that I just wanted to get out. My dog was very stressed and ready to go. This is unlike him, usually he is excited to visit the groomer and enjoys all of the attention. When i got home, I noticed that my dog was still dirty. His hair cut did not look right and he was not fluffy. I smelled him and that's when I realized they had not even washed him. I called and they argued with me stating they did wash him. My dog and I are very close and he stays inside. I know his fur and what it supposed to look like after being washed and blow dryed. They had also clipped his fur without being washed and blow dryed and that is a big no no. Not to mention, as I pulled up to the house/business there was a dog tied up outside to a garbage can yelping. It was not a good look. And I hope that wasn't one of the customers pets. They refused to give me a refund and argued with me swearing they had washed him. I ended up taking him to another groomer a few days later to wash him and fix his hair cut. The new groomer agreed that my dog had not been washed, cleaned. had his toenails cut or anything related to being groomed. They stated the previous groomer did a "butch" job hair cut and that it was very sad. Later, I began hearing other horrible reviews about this pet salon. A dog was taken there to be washed and came home not washed and with fleas, another customer's dog was cut and bleeding and the groomer said they didn't do it and none of these instances would they give refunds. I would stay clear away from this groomer. They are bad for business, unprofessional and mistreat animals. I ended up filing a complaint with the Better Business BureauKalia A.
- Business Description:We are a 3500 sq ft, state of art,full service boarding and grooming facility, unlike anything you have ever experienced before, at a convenient location with competitive rates and exceptional service. Each Suite has a large orthro rest bed with a night stand to keep all your pets personal goodies in, like favorite toys and food ( that means no mix-ups) Each Suite has a window and an all glass door with built in blinds that can be left open with full view for those who like to look out or cl..Recent Review:I was politely reminded of the appt. on the previous day by phone call. When we arrived my dog was greeted happily and went right in with out the normal fear of a strange place. He was groomed beautifully and when i picked him up the receptionist was professional and knowledgeable about the task she was performing. My 12 year old dog for the first time in his life was not tramatized by the days events. His past behavior has been to hide under the bed and refusing to eat until the next day so i was very surprised and pleased. I plan on taking my other pets there for grooming along with refer Pampered Pet Saloon to all of my friends and familyJennifer C.
- Business Description:Basic obedience training and boarding in a caring home environmentRecent Review:We have had nothing but great experiences with Durham Kennels! Jim is always a pleasure to deal with and very kind to our dog, Rufus. Rufus gets excited for weeks after a visit to the kennel and every time we take him out of the house he thinks he is going to get another visit and goes dashing to the car! <br /> The kennel areas are exceptionally clean and of the more traditional run variety, which we prefer to the dog-on-couch places, and the location is right next door to the owner's home so we are confident that Rufus is well taken care of. The owner is a stickler for details which may seem off-putting at first, but the result is a very well run kennel with lots of happy doggy vacationers. <br /Adam W.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Tell City
- Santa Claus
- Falls Of Rough
- Mc Daniels
- Beaver Dam
dog groomers in Philpot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Highland Veterinary Clinic1979 KY-40
- Highland Veterinary Clinic
- Lather With Love Dog Groom and Spa266 Jane Trl
- Lather With Love Dog Groom and Spa
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- VIRGINIAS K9 CLIP DBA Bluegrass Academy of Pet Des292 GLADES RD Suite # 6
- VIRGINIAS K9 CLIP DBA Bluegrass Academy of Pet Des