Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Pendleton, KY
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Pendleton
- Aussie Pet Mobile blue grassThey bring the truck to your house, pull in the driveway. Come get your dog and take them to the truck to shampoo, groom, and clip them
- K9 Design Mobile Pet Salon, LLCGina is so good with pets. She is very professional and understanding. She is great with hard to handle pets also, very patient and knows how to handle them. The nail trim was very fast and she handled my crazy pup like a champ, I will definitely be coming back for more! I recommend her highly!
- DOGGY DAYS & CAT NAP ACRESI boarded my two dogs for 8 days. Very satisfied. Owner was very nice. There are inside pens and outside fenced areas for the dogs to play. They received a free bath before I picked them up. They were VERY clean!
- K9 Design Mobile Pet Salon, LLCGina is fantastic. My Mini-Schnauzer loves her. She is gentle and caring and is so knowledgeable. She geos above and beyond my needs for a dog groomer. I have been using her for 3 years!
- Dog Gone PrettyMy experience gone very well. They are very professional and friendly while visiting. The pricing is reasonable. The facility is clean and welcoming. I would highly recommend this groomer to others.
- Pampered Pooch SpaOn 7-8-13 we made an appt. with Erica, the owner of Pampered Pooch Mobile Pet Spa, to groom our 12 year old dog Cody. We had never met Erica before. We found her mobile grooming business listed on the internet at www.pamperedpoochspa.com Erica arrived at our home at the designated time with her very well equipped, very clean, and well air conditioned mobile unit. She was friendly & patient with Cody...he's an older dog now and doesn't get around as well as he used to. Erica allowed us to stay in the unit as she went about the business of grooming the dog....She did a shampoo massage, a rinse massage (Cody loved both), a 15 minute medicated soak, a hand fluff dry, clipped his relatively thick fur, clipped & filed paw nails, cleaned his ears, brushed his teeth, and topped him off with a brand new bandana!. Cody looked fantastic when Erica was finished!...we're sure he felt a lot better too. Erica was very professional & pleasant the entire time she was here. She was very interesting to chat with as she went about her business. Erica had quoted a price of $80.00 when we made the appt. She adjusted her invoice down to $70.00 because she felt Cody's fur was not as thick as we had described on the phone...Erica certainly didn't have to lower her fee...we felt like we certainly got $80.00 worth of service and we would not have complained or felt like we were over-charged. We highly recommend & will absolutely contact Erica again for our dogs (we have two) grooming needs. If you want an excellent groomer, with excellent facilities, then contact Erica. And by the way, if you have never used a mobile pet groomer you really should treat yourself...She came to our home...it was soooo easy!...we didn't to load the dog up, drive him somewhere, leave him there by himself, drive home and wait 2-3 hours, then return to pick the dog up....none of that nonsense ...and we like to think Cody liked it too...we were right there with him and he wasn't left alone with a stranger or with strange dogs waiting their turn. Our last groomer, who is not mobile, charges us $50.00 to groom Cody. The extra 20 bucks paid to Erica was worth every nickel...heck, we probably saved the $20.00 in gas alone read less
- BEST FRIEND'S GROOMING SALONCatherine did an amazing job! She fit me in at the last minute and my pups have never looked better. The price is reasonable and her skill is top notch.
- STUDIO 25 PET SALONThis was my 2nd visit he looked even better this time! Very nice people who really care about dogs! They do it all by hand & I loved how he looked. They also put a really cute "neckerchief" on him each time. :)
- Groomingdale'sI use Groomingdale's for grooming. The cost varies per dog, I am sure that I have bigger dogs though. The cost kind of varies per dog but I pay around, for a bath and a nail cut it is about 25 dollars per dog, I have 2 dogs. I have Basset Hounds and for one of them I have had a couple of groomers in town. They had trouble grooming her. I have actually had to muzzle her. They had called me in the middle of the grooming and I have had to stop what I am doing and come up there and they couldn't finish my dog. I told this lady about it, I know her name too, her name is Cynthia, I told her about it. I told her that I would muzzle this dog and she said no worries. She has never muzzled my dog once, not once. I have been going to her for 3 years now, never muzzled my dog once, she finishes the grooming, never calls me, never has any problems whatsoever. If I go out of town and board my dog, she actually takes my dog home with her, keeps her in the boarding area for short treats and then takes my dog with her. She does the boarding for everybody. I would absolutely consider using Groomingdale's in the future read less
- Leitchfield Veterinarian ClinicIt's an English Springer. Springer is a hard to groom, I mean to make them look like they are supposed to look. There is a lady there named Wendy Mueller and she just does an excellent job. Not only as far as her cutting goes and her knowledge of the different types of dogs because I have seen some dogs that she does, she handles the dog really well. She is really good; I cannot say enough about Wendy read less
Pet Groomers in Pendleton
- Business Description:Animal Grooming and BoardingRecent Review:Monti LOVES the pet lodge! He is so excited every time we go and is exhausted from playing with his friends at the end of the day. We are so thankful to have a place that takes such great care of our boy!Sherry L.
- Recent Review:Lady I spoke with was snooty, and wouldn't talk to me other than to say I hope we don't cut him. Then cut him so short, when I know for a fact that he could have been brushed out and trimmed. There was a good professional place in Cincinnati that would have. Apparently they do not know how to comb out fur and trim it up, or they are just lazy. I regret taking my little dog there. I will be looking for a different place to take my little guy. Now he has to suffer through winter with no fur and has to deal with sweaters and coats. I gave 2 stars because when I picked him up and asked questions the young lady that was ringing me out was nice and answered my questions in a professional manner read lessTracy S.
- Recent Review:Excellent service did a great job! <br />Stormy C.
- Business Description:We are a gate manufacturing company. We make, sale, and deliver farm gates, panels and feeders. There is 3 weights-Heavy, economy & standard. 3 colores- Green, brown or galvanized. Gate sizes-4ft to 20ft...Odd sizes welcome. We custom make orders. You need it, we will make it. WE ARE LOOKING FOR BROWN GATE DEALERS IN ALL AREAS!!! Individuals or business who would like to buy product at dealers cost and resale at profitable prices. There is a 25pc. minimum to get dealers price. If you a.. read less
- Business Description:Professional all breed dog grooming
- Business Description:Veterinary ClinicRecent Review:it went great. they were there on time. drop off and pick up was a breeze <br />lisa k.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Owner is the only dog groomerRecent Review:Jennifer is great! She bathed and shaved my 15 year old Chow and he loves her. Also he doesnt likje strong smells, nor do I so Jennifer uses this apple or oatmeal shampoo and its great. Also I asked her to not shampoo his face and just wipe it with a wet cloth and she didnt care a bit. I have told everyone I know that she is the best and she truly is read lessJulie B.
- Recent Review:He is very knowledgeable. He makes house calls, comes to the house; I had a trouble finding one who does that. He listens. He genuinely cares about animals. He is real good. He is the best vet I have had. I will continue to use this provider again in the future read lessKim K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- La Grange
- New Castle
- Pewee Valley
dog groomers in Pendleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Highland Veterinary Clinic1979 KY-40
- Highland Veterinary Clinic
- Lather With Love Dog Groom and Spa266 Jane Trl
- Lather With Love Dog Groom and Spa
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- VIRGINIAS K9 CLIP DBA Bluegrass Academy of Pet Des292 GLADES RD Suite # 6
- VIRGINIAS K9 CLIP DBA Bluegrass Academy of Pet Des