Don't waste your money on extremely cheap products during a home improvement project. Remodeling contractors know: buying good materials is worth the cost.
Find top home improvement stores in Pendleton, KY
There are 2 top-rated home improvement stores in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Hardware Store Reviews in Pendleton
- LOWE'SI have always been very happy with the work their people do. They are kind of my subcontractor. They have independent contractors whom they send out to do the work and if they have Lowe’s standing behind them, I can’t do much for a guarantee. They totally stand a 100% behind everybody they send out and it is not easy to find people around here. We are in the middle of nowhere. A couple of years ago, I totally updated my kitchen except for the cabinetry and I used them. I bought all the appliances from them except the backsplash. They didn’t have what I wanted and I was very annoyed. I would continue to use them in the future
- LOWE'SIt went good. They had what I needed. Checkout was fast, and we were in and out in 10 minutes or less.
- LOWE'SI got 18 months financing and saved 20%. The were very helpful in helping me find the materials I needed. The salespeople were very helpful and they had all the materials I needed. They had given me a free estimate on the roofing installation.
- CAULK HARDWARE INCI have ALWAYS been very satisfied with their supply of hardware. I have NEVER not found what I needed, Their checkout is always fast.
- SearsI have used them for about 12 years. They pick up our carpets and take them for cleaning. They also bring them back and put them back properly.
- Horn Home Improvements Supply Inc.I was in a hurry that day. However the young salesman took time to work with me and explian what was available. He knew his job and did it well. I enjoy doing business with this company because of the attention and honesty they provide. Being a woman I do not have the knowledge to make the best choices for what I want. With this company they take the guess work out for me. I have been doing business with the Horn's for over 12 years
- Lowe's - Mt SterlingI was trying to do some improvements to my home myself and decided to just get specialists at Lowes to help me. They were very helpful from the lumber area all the way to the cashiers, who were very helpful.
- BLUEGRASS LAWN & GARDEN INCthey were awesome and they stand behind there product and what they say about it and the service and customer appreciation i felt they went above and beyond and i recommended it to everyone
- LUCAS BROTHERS HARDWAREI was able to get the supplies and with there instructions go home and repair the problem with few to no issues. I have used them to help on other projects as well as service and fix my riding mower. These guys (and gals) know their stuff. Any one needing help can feel comfortable going in and asking almost any questions. If the person you ask does not know they will find out for you. I really like this place and will continue going back
- Ace HardwareThis is the best Ace Hardware I have ever been . They are very knowledgable. The people in each department actually know about their department.
Home Improvement Stores in Pendleton
- Business Description:Contact us at (513) 531-7334 for greater Cincinnati, OH, Kentucky and Indiana to request our locksmith services. Our technicians are uniformed, well trained with many years of experience. You have the choice of mobile service from one of our many AB recognized vans or visit our showroom for service or salesRecent Review:It went well. Tech arrived on time and was friendly and professional. Changed lock and made 3 extra keys (2 are included). Charges were $75 for call, $50 for labor, $20 to change 2 cylinders and $6.00 for 3 extra keys. Total with tax $161.60. I forgot to ask for my senior discount but the page says they offer 10%. It did seem a bit pricey to me but I wanted it done today and didn't have lots of time to shop around so I counted on Angie's List ratings to be validDeborah G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:Handi-Port All Steel Garages and Carports is a locally owned and operated business of 25+ years. We offer some of the prices around on carports and garages. We also offer a Rent-To-Own program that requires no credit checkRecent Review:I placed an order for blueprints for a building in 08/30/2019. After getting the runaround for nearly 8 months I called another supplier. I was provided with blueprints in 5 days. I contacted Handiports/Wilson manufacturing and they deny giving me a refund saying the engineering charged them for the blueprints and they have had them since 3/27/2020. The communication at this company is a joke as I’ve called numerous times and have been very lenient and patient and I never get a return call. I’ve always had to call back. Steer as far away from this company as possible. I wish I had read reviews first, it looks like I walked right into a trap and am just lucky these clowns never made it to the building phase as I’m sure that would have been another nightmareTodd S.
- Business Description:Extra Mile is a full service Painting company. We offer both interior and exterior painting and remodeling services to residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Recent Review:They worker was very punctual and pleasant and they got the job done.Onna M.
- Business Description:Southern Professionals LLC
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:<p>I assumed going with a reputable company such as Sears, I could count on the quality of work. </p> <p>The day of the install, I had set a time to meet the installer once he was finished to drop off final payment for the garage door and installations charges. When I left work at the time agreed upon, the Sears rep was having some issues and was still finishing up the install. </p> <p>I made the mistake of paying the final amount due, and at the time, the installer had me sign a certificate of completion even though he wasn't completely finished. When I returned home later in the day there were a few things that they may be coming back to complete. Of those, there was brown 2x4's exposed at the top of the garage door, with gaps between the wood where you could see into the garage, and the technician had installed a brown keypad next to the garage door. My home is white, the garage door is white, so the brown keypad sticks out like a sore thumb.</p> <p>When I contacted the technician, he informed me that any finishing work was not included and that they didn't have the correct keypad to go with the door. I was shocked that they would leave a job looking like it did. It would have been nice to know this information before I signed up for the service. </p> <p><br /></p> <br /Joseph S.
- Business Description:Vampire Tools International, Inc. is a supplier of high quality, precision hand tools which offer solutions to unique problems. We bring new and unique tools to the market. Please register on our website to keep yourself informed of new and innovative products
- Business Description:We are a non-profit reuse center of new and used building materials and home goods. Cash or Check accepted at our center. We are open to the public.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home improvement store articles
When you need equipment to complete a home-improvement project, should you buy the new tools, or just rent them for a few hours — or a few days?
Find hardware stores in
- La Grange
- New Castle
- Pewee Valley
hardware stores in Pendleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dry Ridge ReUse Center22 Warsaw Road
Dry Ridge, Kentucky
- Dry Ridge ReUse Center
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- Lowe's - Shelbyville544 Taylorsville Rd
- Lowe's - Shelbyville
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Vampire Professional Tools International47 Peters Canyon Rd
- Vampire Professional Tools International