Considering a DIY insulation project? Here's a list of common fiberglass insulation dangers to help keep you healthy while improving a home's energy-efficiency.
Find top storage units in Midway, KY
There are 6 top-rated storage units in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Storage Unit Reviews in Midway
- 2 Dudes MovingWe bought a new home and needed our items moved from our sold home to the new house. 2 Dudes first helped us by bringing in Southern Concierge to pack our entire home. Once our home was packed in a very organized manner, 2 Dudes had our home loaded in the truck in only a few hours. They moved us quickly, efficiently and very professionally. The guys who loaded and unloaded us were polite and very kind. I will absolutely use them again and refer my friends and family to them. Thank you to the Dudes for making our moving day so easy read less
- North American Van LinesEverything went flawlessly. With the move being a little crazy with having to move things to an apartment and also to storage there was a lot to keep up with but Saunier didn't miss a beat. They took care of everything and Im very pleased with their services. Having the storage option made our move go extremely wel read less
- North American Van LinesWe again hired them to move us back to Ky from Tn 4 years later. We are in a temporary location and will call on Saunier again to relocate us to our permanent home. We were so happy to be able to have the lead driver, Wayne, again. Everything has been such a smooth transition, quick and efficient. We have one more move t read less
- North American Van LinesThey were super! They were totally professional, timely, excellent service, and very reasonably price (beat all other estimates by $2,000). 10 out of 10! I was totally satisfied with their work.
- Bypass StorageI called around and Bypass Storage had the best price for a 10'x10' unit. $40 per month (which beat everyone else by $11 per month.) We went there on a Saturday and signed up. Everything went smoothly and we even received a free lock. He also let us borrow a handtruck for a few days. Great service and a nice guy read less
- Malone Moving & StorageThey did the best move we’ve ever had. They have been excellent each time we've had to use them. They are professional and get things done when they say they will. Our things were well taken care of and didn't come back with scratches. They are an excellent moving company. The price has been very reasonable. We would absolutely use them again read less
- Malone Moving & StorageIt is a local family-run moving business, so I felt like I knew the people after I was through with the work. I think the actual movers have been working for them a very long time; that says a lot for a company relationship, especially in a business like this where the work is very hard. I feel like they take extra care and my things are safe. They moved me twice in a one-year period and stored stuff in between. I had them move my elderly mother and elderly aunt as well. Mr. Malone will personally come and fix something if it is broken. He stands behind his work for sure. They are the people to go to if I need to move around here. I would rate them highly and would definitely recommend them to others read less
- STORAGEMARTThe longer you're with them the more they increase the storage costs. I started out at $100 for a 10 x 15 storage unit and I'm up to $134 now. I could go to them right now and get a new unit for around $104. With new customers, they promise not to increase for 12 months. They're giving their new customers a good deal. You get the first month free. I do call and complain. I spoke to one person and they said they'd be getting back with me and never did. I think they're getting too high. The same unit in western Kentucky will cost you about $30-$40 a month. There's a huge difference and I don't understand it. In less than 3 years, they've raised it $30-$40 a month. You could go in and get a bigger unit right now and only pay $100 a month. Then they'll probably increase it after 6 months. Nobody from management ever returned my call about my concerns. I will shop around a lot more before I use them again in the future.They would have to be the only one in town or everyone else is higher. They do have a fence around their storage units and a video system. They do have more security than some of the others. I think they're a pretty solid company but I don't understand their pricing read less
- Vincent Fister Inc Moving & StorageThe office was slow to respond. That's a concern for me no matter what company or industry I choose.
- PODS Moving and StorageAwful! Once I learned from another neighbor what had caused all of this damage I immediately contacted PODS at the number found on Google. Note that this is a remote call answering center and I have never been allowed to speak to the local owner directly. The person took my "incident report" and said someone would call. Later that day a person who said he was the driver called and spoke to me then said the owner would be in touch. After several days with no callback I again called the number listed. This time rep Mary started out very nice and then asked me to hold. After about 10 minutes she returned to the phone with a very changed demeanor. She had spoken with the local owner, Ken, who reported to her that he had visited to view the damage and take photos. He had decided it was no big deal and closed the incident report. I reiterated that I was sure they could fix the damage for a couple of hundred dollars and some strong arms to move the concrete pad back into place. She advised that Ken said he was doing nothing further. I asked for the local address and full name for legal notices should it come to that and she would not give me any additional information or Ken's last name. I was able to get all of that from the Ky Secretary of State, but it really demonstrates this company's attitude and service culture. I will never do business with them or recommend them to anyone read less
Storage Units in Midway
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici.. read lessRecent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.Recent Review:Great team!! Very professional, responsible and flexible. It was the best moving company I have experienced, from the office staff responsiveness to the actual moving team. I highly recommend Bates Moving Comoany read lessJ B.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688 read lessRecent Review:Picked it up on appointed date. Stored for 2 months. Delivered on appointed date. Disassembled and reassembled wuth prevision and care.rebecca s.
- Business Description:We are a full service moving company based in Lexington, KY, serving all Kentucky communities. We are here to help you with all of your moving needs! Our experienced staff can help you move your home, your office or your apartment across town or across the state. Give us a call today for a free quote read lessRecent Review:Called to cancel moving when they should have already started. Claimed covid, but my realtor took a picture of them moving someone else in my neighborhood. Left me in a terrible predicament.Lori E.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads.. read lessRecent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You read lessBrock K.
- Business Description:Are you Moving? In a world of constant change, activity and progress Dynamic Movers stays on top of the latest technologies, latest equipment and latest techniques so that you may benefit with the best price/value/service combination in the business, backed up by our constant vigilance in order to make your move as stress-free as possible and give peace of mind. With our decade-long history as an industry leader, you can trust us to move your treasures because we have: Superior moving process.. read lessRecent Review:Received quote and paid $2429.90 deposit. 1 week before scheduled pickup, they called and re-assessed the number of items in the house and bumped up the estimate by $4149. I cancelled the service because I had donated 25% of my house to charity and there were less items to move. However, they did not return my deposit of $2429.90 because they said that I did not cancel in time. They have pulled the bait and switch routine on others (B&B complaints). I would not advise anyone to use them for your moving services ! read lessJohn B.
- Business Description:Cleveland, OH - Established here in 1897 with horse and wagon, Eyring Movers is still moving residential and business customers (local and long distance) but now with a modern fleet of trucks! With full company management from start to finish, our men pack, load and deliver to the final destination, allowing you to remain carefree. Eyring Movers has continued to grow through referrals and an excellent reputation for over 120 years. Eyring Movers is a member of the Ohio Association of Movers, .. read lessRecent Review:Wrecked my $10,000 sleep number bed. Do not use.Christine G.
- Business Description:Vincent Fister, Inc. was established in 1953 by the Fister family. In 1955, Vincent Fister, Inc. joined United Van Lines as one of the original stockholders. United Van Lines is the largest household goods mover in the United States, with a nationwide network of 500 affiliated agencies and another 550 agents in 135 nations around the world. In addition to household goods, we transport trade shows and exhibits, specialized commodities, delicate electronic equipment and other types of shipme.. read lessRecent Review:This company destroyed my furniture & left holes in the walls of our home. Specifically two leather chairs have scratches on them and missing hardware. Now I’m left with a mess and this company can do nothing about it but have their employees harass me. Unbelievabl read lessChris S.
- Business Description:Here at Handi Self storage we strive to make our tenants happy. We have 441 units at our location with 24 hour gate access, surveillance, and Managers live on site with daughter. You are to provide your own locks, if you do not have a lock, we sell them on site for $5. For payments, we accept cash, check, money order, and visa or master cards only. We do also have the option of Auto Pay read less
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Infinity Moving, Infinity Moving & Storage. Cost is determined by the job. Family owned & operated. Additional phone - (718) 292-0030. Additional email - email@example.com.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful storage unit articles
If you're looking for temporary storage, there are two options, renting a self-storage unit or a portable storage container. Here are the pros and cons of each.
Estimating your moving costs can help you determine the best moving method. An online relocation calculator is a good starting point to calculate moving costs.
Find storage units in
- Stamping Ground
- North Middletown
storage units in Midway
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Dudes Moving203 Lisle Industrial Ave Suite 102
- 2 Dudes Moving
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- JLS Mini Storage125 Maple Grove Rd
- JLS Mini Storage
- Palumbo Park Self-Stor Inc.2595 Palumbo Dr.
- PODS Moving and Storage551 Horton Ct
- PRICE-COOMER RELOCATION SERVICES- Allied Van Lines132 Trade Street A
- Palumbo Park Self-Stor Inc.
- Vincent Fister Inc Moving & Storage2305 Palumbo Dr
- Vincent Fister Inc Moving & Storage
- Welcome Home Moving Services386 S Atlantic Ave
Ormond Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services