Don't waste your money on extremely cheap products during a home improvement project. Remodeling contractors know: buying good materials is worth the cost.
Find top home improvement stores in Melbourne, KY
There are 5 top-rated home improvement stores in your area and 7 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Hardware Store Reviews in Melbourne
- Signature HardwareI have had nothing but wonderful service from them. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.
- Lowe'sflawless return-quickly accomplished-customer service at the Western Hills store on Harrison Rd. was simply superb!
- Appliance ZoneAppliancesZone.com was easy to use and offered fast delivery at the most competitive price. Will use them in the future when parts are needed.
- The Home Depot Pleasant RidgeTheir customer service is much, much better than Lowe?s. It?s easier to find someone to ask a question and their prices are good.
- Signature HardwareSignature Hardware has a beautiful showroom! They have items that you will not see at other stores. The salespeople are very nice and helpful. After you choose the item you want in the showroom you can take it home with you that day. It takes about ten minutes to get it from the factory, which is onsite. I purchased a kitchen faucet and the price was very competitive with other places that carry the same type of product. I also purchased aged bronze (solid bronze not bronze-finish) floor registers which I could not find anywhere else. I highly recommend Signature Hardware if you are remodeling or even if you just need to replace small things in your house
- LowesI have used them for five years. I like that they are near by. They have everything you would expect a home improvement store to have.
- ABATRON INCThe experience was very good. The products work wonderfully. I intend to use some of their concrete products as well.
- STONE SENSATIONSBrian was quick with return calls and also went with us to select the granite. The job only took one day. Brian is very professional and detail oriented. I highly recommend Stone Sensations!
- Lowe'sGood prices for mulch and other outdoor supplies. Not to mention they had what I needed in the off-season. They also had free plastic available to line the trunk of my car so the mulch didn't get it all dirty. The location is not as convenient for me compared to the other popular home improvement store. I seem to be able to get in and out of the other place faster as compared to Lowe`s. Also, the cashier on this particular day was complaining to me about not getting off of work on time
- Lowe'sTwo people came to do this and it took a couple of hours. Area was left acceptable. They do quality work in a timely manner. It was acceptable.
Home Improvement Stores in Melbourne
- Business Description:Contact us at (513) 531-7334 for greater Cincinnati, OH, Kentucky and Indiana to request our locksmith services. Our technicians are uniformed, well trained with many years of experience. You have the choice of mobile service from one of our many AB recognized vans or visit our showroom for service or salesRecent Review:It went well. Tech arrived on time and was friendly and professional. Changed lock and made 3 extra keys (2 are included). Charges were $75 for call, $50 for labor, $20 to change 2 cylinders and $6.00 for 3 extra keys. Total with tax $161.60. I forgot to ask for my senior discount but the page says they offer 10%. It did seem a bit pricey to me but I wanted it done today and didn't have lots of time to shop around so I counted on Angie's List ratings to be validDeborah G.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2017. From Rachel Gipson to Justin and Rachel Smith, came the one and only Gipsmit! Just a self working family who believes in qualityand exceptional work at reasonable rates. We have worked off Porch, Thumbtack, Home Advisor, Angie's List, Houzz and you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google as well. We have great reviews and references for you to request as well. We are a small company, most of our work has been word of mouth. We do a little b..Recent Review:Job well done! Highly recommend them, and would definitely hire them for future jobs.Eric D.
- Business Description:Additional fax - (800) 682-6826. Additional hours for showroom - Mon-Thu 8:00 AM-8:00 PM; Fri 8:00 AM-7:00 PM; Sat 8:00 AM-5:30 PM & Hours for customer pickup - Mon-Sat 8:00 AM-4:30 PM.Recent Review:I have had nothing but wonderful service from them. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.cheryl s.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:50 employees. Uses subs occasionally for installation. Charges a flat rate. Some travel charges apply. Financing available.Recent Review:Worst company to deal with. Lie to you the whole time and then the week before they scheduled to installed the fence state they don't want to do business with me and sent my money back. I now have a pool installed and no fence. Stay clear from this place. Jim Reinhart operation manager is the worst alone with Bernie. Be aware if you deal with them they will not do what they tell youEddie S.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:Global Natural Stones operates quarries and is one of best, with over 25 years of experience. We offer end-to-end service, including customization. Buy quality products, at competitive prices. Retailers & Fabricators - Global Natural Stones offers quality products and services to retailers & fabricators at an affordable price. We service our customers with small orders as well as large orders for both residential and commercial projects. Global Natural Stones has products ranging from exo..Recent Review:Our bathroom quartz countertop was cut incorrectly (they cut the holes on site when they install) where the faucets were supposed to go- one 6 inches and one 8 inches apart. We did not know until our plumber put the faucets in and hooked everything up a couple days later. After notifying GNS of the mistake we asked for a refund of installation since they did it incorrectly and if we would have installed it ourselves the holes would have been cut at their facility and would have been correct with someone overseeing them do it. The owner refused, saying they installed the counter so why should he refund the money. We also asked to be reimbursed for our plumbing fees because our plumber had to come back to take the faucets and drains out and then come back again to reinstall the faucets and drains- all costing us extra money because if their mistake. Again, he refused and said we never should have had our plumber put the faucets in, we should have noticed the mistake before the faucets were in. He also wanted to try to do a cheap fix (cut the holes bigger to move the faucet handles apart the correct distance and fill in the rest with resin). Our contractor did some measuring and told us we would see the resin so we told GNS to replace the slab. They were difficult to get a hold of and did not return our calls twice so we had to keep calling them. For a company that made a mistake, they were not very courteous about making it right and were in no hurry. We understand that mistakes happen, but when they do, a reputable company would concern themselves with making it right ASAP and in a kind way. Finally, a week and a half later we had a new slab- cut correctly. Keep in mind, installation is usually 2 weeks after you order, so again they were not concerned with the time frame of making things right. Panna was very rude on the phone with my husband and not nice to deal with. We have a kitchen remodel coming up and we will NOT be using GNS. Save yourself the time and money and DO NOT use Global Natural Stone. If they make a mistake, this company is horrible to deal with. (I’m sure Panna will leave a rebuttal like he does on every single bad review trying to make ya out to be money hungry customers- read all the reviews and you’ll notice an obvious common theme when his company makes a mistake.Jessica F.
- Business Description:Lowe’s exists to help customers improve and maintain their biggest asset- their home. We do this by meeting the changing needs of our customers by providing inspiration and support whenever and wherever they shop. Whether our customers shop in store, online, by phone, or if we’re meeting them at their home or place of business, Lowe’s is ready to help. In our more than 1,830 stores, we have implemented multiple systems to improve the customer experience, including an upgraded store informatio..Recent Review:The carpet is of high quality but the installation was problematic. The installation was delayed by several hours. They wanted to reschedule because their van broke down. The installers who finally arrived were nice enough but spoke limited English so communication was a challenge. They put tools on our new hardwood floors which caused scratches. The carpet was all installed and some seams are very visible in some locations including the middle and sides of the master bedroom. There is an object under the carpet on the stairs that left a bump and I expect it is a trimming from the carpet they accidentally covered. The carpet isn't properly attached to the stairs and was completely loose in some areas. They left a few black stains on the carpet. Customer service was poor. They made an appointment to send someone out and never showed up to two appointments. When the representative made the appointment, he had no knowledge of carpet installation and possible fixes. They finally sent out repair people who had no knowledge of what needed to be fixed despite the installer's representative's appointment to go over each issue. The two repair people brought scissors, a stapler, and lighter fluid. They wanted to cut the carpet on the seams to make it look better. They only had lighter fluid to clean the stains and said they were concerned that would ruin the carpet. They put a few staples in and left the stains and seams as they were. We told them to stop cutting once we saw their fix in progress. We called to share our dissatisfaction with Lowe's and the installer. The issue has never been resolved. It has been a very time-consuming process and neither the store nor the installer seems interested in making it rightLisa T.
- Business Description:HOME IMPROVEMENT RETAILER.Recent Review:Do not buy a window from home depot. The saleman was very nice. But installation is a nightmare. I have had 6 appointments to have window installed. One contraction canceled 3 times and did not show or call for the fourth appointment. A second Home Depot supplied contractor has now canceled at the last minute two times. If you have a life with other things to do buy a window somewhere elsepatrick w.
- Business Description:Giving customers quality work at affordable ratesRecent Review:Took the money up front (yes, I know dumb idea). My 72 yo disabled veteran hired Will Evans to do repairs. Will took the money and never finished plus what he did we had to hire someone else who had to tear out everything and redo it bc what Will did was so terrible nothing could be salvaged. We have pictures of proof plus we took him to small claims court, he never showed, and we won judgement against him for the entire amount plus part of what we paid to remove his incompetence. If you have any information on where he is we would appreciate the information. We have not been able to collect a dime on this deadbeatRonda M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home improvement store articles
When you need equipment to complete a home-improvement project, should you buy the new tools, or just rent them for a few hours — or a few days?
Find hardware stores in
- Silver Grove
- Cold Spring
- Highland Heights
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
- New Richmond
- Fort Thomas
- Fort Wright
- Park Hills
- Terrace Park
- Fort Mitchell
hardware stores in Melbourne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 84 LUMBER CO10084 CILLEY RD
- 84 LUMBER CO
- A B Bonded Locksmiths Co Inc4344 Montgomery Rd
- Ace Hardware - Oxford300 S College Ave
- ACE HARDWARE DILLONVALE3986 E GALBRAITH RD
- Acme Lock & Hardware925 Main St
- AGEAN BATH & SPA9756 PRINCETON GLENDALE RD
- Al-Joe's Pet & Garden Centers Inc173 N Brookwood Ave
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- A B Bonded Locksmiths Co Inc
- B & E Decorating Ctr3712 Winston Ave
- Beck Paint & Hardware Inc718 E McMillan St
- BONDED LOCK & DECORATIVE HARDWARE3224 DIXIE HWY
- Brickhouse Security980 Avenue of the Americas
New York City, New York
- Burnette's Home Repair and Maintenance5532 Firethorn Ct
- B & E Decorating Ctr
- HOME DEPOT3461 JOSEPH RD
- HOME DEPOT
- JR Home Improvements2546 Losantiville Ave.
- JR Home Improvements
- Orth Handyman and Painting Services3075 lindsey dr859
- Orth Handyman and Painting Services
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SALEM HARDWARE INC6401 Salem Rd
- Signature Hardware2700 Crescent Springs Pike
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Springboro Do it Best20 W Central Ave
- Squeeky Clean246 South Ashbrook Circle
Lakeside Park, Kentucky
- STAR BUILDING MATERIAL8319 DIXIE HWY
- Stone Center LLC3430 S Dixie Dr Ste 202
- Strata-G Communications830 Main Street
- SALEM HARDWARE INC
- Vampire Professional Tools International47 Peters Canyon Rd
- Vampire Professional Tools International