Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Madisonville, KY
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Madisonville
- Aussie Pet Mobile blue grassThey bring the truck to your house, pull in the driveway. Come get your dog and take them to the truck to shampoo, groom, and clip them
- DOGGY DAYS & CAT NAP ACRESI boarded my two dogs for 8 days. Very satisfied. Owner was very nice. There are inside pens and outside fenced areas for the dogs to play. They received a free bath before I picked them up. They were VERY clean!
- K9 Design Mobile Pet Salon, LLCGina is so good with pets. She is very professional and understanding. She is great with hard to handle pets also, very patient and knows how to handle them. The nail trim was very fast and she handled my crazy pup like a champ, I will definitely be coming back for more! I recommend her highly!
- K9 Design Mobile Pet Salon, LLCI dropped my dog off with Gina. She phoned me one hour later to let me know Nilla was ready for pick up.
- Cut N Strut Grooming SalonI took my dog to Cut N Strut to be groomed and was very happy with the experience. They gave him the full grooming treatment - nails, hair trim, bath, cleaned the paw pads and sanitary areas for a very reasonable price. I dropped my dog off around 9 and he was ready before noon. When I picked him up, he was very calm, smelled good and looked adorable. They even gave him a special bandana to wear around his collar. Adine did a great job on our dog. I will definitely take him there again! Thanks for a great experience read less
- Just Like Home Pet GroomingJust Like Home Pet Grooming has been grooming my small dog, Bella, a mixed breed of yorkie and terrior, for about 2 years now. I remember first seeing them in a small house on a back street and then they moved to a bigger house that they purchased that was further away from the city. They realized that it was more difficult for their customers to travel farther to obtain their services so they moved to a location within the city limits that is centrally located and easily accessible from either side of town. While their prices have gone up a couple of dollars (approximately $3-5 within the last year), their services are just as good as always, if not better. I only have to take my dog to get groomed by them every 2 months or so, but she loves going there every time. When we pull into their driveway she gets so excited. She has a lot of fun being around the other dogs that they groom and she is always such a good girl while she is there, so they tell me. They always do a wonderful job of trimming her hair, brushing her teeth, cleaning her ears and eyes as well as her potty gland. The thing that I like the most is that they always make her smell so good and they use products that don't tend to irritate her skin. Another thing that I like is that they have never "hurt" Bella. I have taken her to other groomers in the past and they have harmed her during the hair cutting process either by scrapping her skin with the electric trimmers or tearing her ears while cutting. They are always very professional, courteous and do the job within a reasonable amount of time and sometimes even finish before the time they tell me to come back and pick Bella up. I have recommended Just Like Home Grooming to a few people and I hope they have been as happy with their services as I've been read less
- PawsibilitiesIt's a very uncomplicated experience for the owner. You just make your appointment, drop them off and pick them up a few hours later and you have a sparkling, perfectly groomed pet waiting for you. :) The staff are very helpful and friendly and they do an amazing job. I'm happy every time I use them. Our dog has been to them several times and we are never disappointed and our dog is always very happy when we come to get him. You can tell he enjoyed being pampered read less
- Pampered Pooch SpaOn 7-8-13 we made an appt. with Erica, the owner of Pampered Pooch Mobile Pet Spa, to groom our 12 year old dog Cody. We had never met Erica before. We found her mobile grooming business listed on the internet at www.pamperedpoochspa.com Erica arrived at our home at the designated time with her very well equipped, very clean, and well air conditioned mobile unit. She was friendly & patient with Cody...he's an older dog now and doesn't get around as well as he used to. Erica allowed us to stay in the unit as she went about the business of grooming the dog....She did a shampoo massage, a rinse massage (Cody loved both), a 15 minute medicated soak, a hand fluff dry, clipped his relatively thick fur, clipped & filed paw nails, cleaned his ears, brushed his teeth, and topped him off with a brand new bandana!. Cody looked fantastic when Erica was finished!...we're sure he felt a lot better too. Erica was very professional & pleasant the entire time she was here. She was very interesting to chat with as she went about her business. Erica had quoted a price of $80.00 when we made the appt. She adjusted her invoice down to $70.00 because she felt Cody's fur was not as thick as we had described on the phone...Erica certainly didn't have to lower her fee...we felt like we certainly got $80.00 worth of service and we would not have complained or felt like we were over-charged. We highly recommend & will absolutely contact Erica again for our dogs (we have two) grooming needs. If you want an excellent groomer, with excellent facilities, then contact Erica. And by the way, if you have never used a mobile pet groomer you really should treat yourself...She came to our home...it was soooo easy!...we didn't to load the dog up, drive him somewhere, leave him there by himself, drive home and wait 2-3 hours, then return to pick the dog up....none of that nonsense ...and we like to think Cody liked it too...we were right there with him and he wasn't left alone with a stranger or with strange dogs waiting their turn. Our last groomer, who is not mobile, charges us $50.00 to groom Cody. The extra 20 bucks paid to Erica was worth every nickel...heck, we probably saved the $20.00 in gas alone read less
- Leitchfield Veterinarian ClinicIt's an English Springer. Springer is a hard to groom, I mean to make them look like they are supposed to look. There is a lady there named Wendy Mueller and she just does an excellent job. Not only as far as her cutting goes and her knowledge of the different types of dogs because I have seen some dogs that she does, she handles the dog really well. She is really good; I cannot say enough about Wendy read less
- Doggy Styles GroomingOwner works out of her home, which was very clean. She took time to ask us about my dog's background and prior grooming experiences. I've always been told my puppy pal does well being groomed, but she gets so frightened. It's normal for her to hide out for a couple of days after being groomed. My baby was ready within 2 hours and looked great! She never went into hiding when we got home that day! Definately will use again read less
Pet Groomers in Madisonville
- Business Description:Animal Grooming and BoardingRecent Review:Monti LOVES the pet lodge! He is so excited every time we go and is exhausted from playing with his friends at the end of the day. We are so thankful to have a place that takes such great care of our boy!Sherry L.
- Recent Review:Lady I spoke with was snooty, and wouldn't talk to me other than to say I hope we don't cut him. Then cut him so short, when I know for a fact that he could have been brushed out and trimmed. There was a good professional place in Cincinnati that would have. Apparently they do not know how to comb out fur and trim it up, or they are just lazy. I regret taking my little dog there. I will be looking for a different place to take my little guy. Now he has to suffer through winter with no fur and has to deal with sweaters and coats. I gave 2 stars because when I picked him up and asked questions the young lady that was ringing me out was nice and answered my questions in a professional manner read lessTracy S.
- Recent Review:Excellent service did a great job! <br />Stormy C.
- Business Description:Professional Certified Staff for all your pet's grooming needs. Professional Certified Pet Styling Instructors for students interested in a pet grooming career.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Business Description:Welcome to A Cut Above Pet Salon, a state of the art Pet Salon and Spa for dogs and cats. A Cut Above Pet Salon has been pampering pets in Bowling Green for 18+ years under the keen eye of Lori Young. Lori is a graduate of The Nash Academy of Animal Arts, Lexington, KY and a member of IPG. It is Lori’s belief that kind, humane and comfortable treatment of the pets, as well as top notch styling and personal service, is not just common sense.. it’s good business! Only the most talented, kind an.. read lessRecent Review:.Norma H.
- Recent Review:She took about 2 to 3 hrs. Alesia told me if he gets nervous she would let him rest and then continue. No problems he looked great, smelled great and seemed to be really happy when I picked him up. <br />MARK F.
- Business Description:Shelburne Pet Center provides personal and experienced care for your pets, offering boarding, training, doggy day care, social hours, pet parties and more! Our facility is a fun, clean, and safe place for your pets to play and be pampered read less
- Recent Review:I have visited this groomer several times. At first, I was very satisfied with the service. My last visit was a nightmare. I believe the original owner passed away and have heard the place has gone downhill since. I dropped my standard poodle off and he was supposed to be shampooed, conditioned, have his toenails clipped, hair cut and ears cleaned. When i picked him up, I could not put my finger on it, but something was off. It was so crowded in the little space and stinky, that I just wanted to get out. My dog was very stressed and ready to go. This is unlike him, usually he is excited to visit the groomer and enjoys all of the attention. When i got home, I noticed that my dog was still dirty. His hair cut did not look right and he was not fluffy. I smelled him and that's when I realized they had not even washed him. I called and they argued with me stating they did wash him. My dog and I are very close and he stays inside. I know his fur and what it supposed to look like after being washed and blow dryed. They had also clipped his fur without being washed and blow dryed and that is a big no no. Not to mention, as I pulled up to the house/business there was a dog tied up outside to a garbage can yelping. It was not a good look. And I hope that wasn't one of the customers pets. They refused to give me a refund and argued with me swearing they had washed him. I ended up taking him to another groomer a few days later to wash him and fix his hair cut. The new groomer agreed that my dog had not been washed, cleaned. had his toenails cut or anything related to being groomed. They stated the previous groomer did a "butch" job hair cut and that it was very sad. Later, I began hearing other horrible reviews about this pet salon. A dog was taken there to be washed and came home not washed and with fleas, another customer's dog was cut and bleeding and the groomer said they didn't do it and none of these instances would they give refunds. I would stay clear away from this groomer. They are bad for business, unprofessional and mistreat animals. I ended up filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau read lessKalia A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Mortons Gap
- White Plains
- Dawson Springs
- Central City
dog groomers in Madisonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Highland Veterinary Clinic1979 KY-40
- Highland Veterinary Clinic
- Lather With Love Dog Groom and Spa266 Jane Trl
- Lather With Love Dog Groom and Spa
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- VIRGINIAS K9 CLIP DBA Bluegrass Academy of Pet Des292 GLADES RD Suite # 6
- VIRGINIAS K9 CLIP DBA Bluegrass Academy of Pet Des