Thompson & Hubert MDs

With Angi since October 2008

Dermatology - General

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 65 patients per day....

08/06/2014

They are punctual, skilled and have exceptional bedside manner. He explains things well, he is a great communicator. He has a sense of caring for his patients. He is a great doctor and i would recommend him to anyone. His office is friendly and efficient. He is busy sometimes.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Jason N. Hubert for dermatology.

05/20/2013

Great.

Description of Work
Exam

07/24/2012

My husband has been pleased. The only thing negative about him is that he does not take any kind of payment other than cash or check. It makes it difficult that you can't pay with a credit card. I would recommend him because he is very personal and seems to be good at what he does, as long as payment is not a problem. We are going to have to stop seeing him because of the way he accepts payments. We like him a lot, but we don't like his payment plans.

Description of Work
My husband went to Dr. Jason N. Hubert for removal of suspicious spots.

06/28/2012

He is thorough, punctual and attentive. The doctor is also knowledgeable and effective. You get in there, get a full body scan and you are out. He froze off a little basal cell and I was out in half an hour; he is just great.

Description of Work
Dr. Hubert of Thompson & Hubert is my dermatologist.

05/10/2012

He is a great man. He explains everything to you. I would recommend him to others and will continue to use his services in the future.

Description of Work
I was there for routine services at my last visit.

Dermatology