R & R LIMOUSINE

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2007

4403 KILN CT

Louisville, KY 40218

Additional Company names: Fieldhouse, Inc., R & R Transportation & Chauffeured Service...

01/29/2016

John D.

Category limo services

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the comments. Sounds like you had a good time!

05/21/2015

Judy F.

Description of Work
The driver was professional and courteous and I had a very smooth ride from home to the airport. I will not hesitate to use them again and would recommend their services. The only negative is that I was not aware the driver does not ring the doorbell to announce his arrival, but now I know.

03/09/2015

Paul F.

I had the limousine for 3 hours and it was excellent.

11/12/2014

Pam S.

Excellent! Danny the Chauffeur is a gem! He was so kind and sweet to me (mother of the bride) and took care of my daughter and her bridal party! He helped calm my nerves :) Once at church (I did not ride in limo) after getting girls there and their stuff taken into church, he helped me unpack my car as well. The car was in excellent condition and very pretty. After the wedding, he took the bride and groom to reception. Great service there are well If and when my other daughter gets married, I will definitely use R & R! Thanks

Description of Work
Limousine service for daughter's wedding

05/28/2014

Elinore J.

They picked me up at 430am so that I could make it to the hospital at 530am. They came immediately to pick me up and take me. Very responsive. The specific driver was Eric and he was such a responsible employee. I have used their service since 2008. This is the first time I used them for a situation like this. They are fantastic.

Description of Work
They picked me up and drove me to the hospital.

04/22/2014

Elizabeth S.

Description of Work
I used R & R Limousine for transportation to the airport. My driver (John) arrived early--he called to let me know he was in the area, and asked when I would like him to come and pick me up. He was professional and courteous. The car was lovely and comfortable. Yes, it's a pricey ride to the airport--but so much more reliable and relaxing than taking a cab. It was well worth the money to me!!

02/09/2014

Jessica W.

01/09/2014

Paul F.

thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The limo driver was on time, courteous, and careful. The limo was very nice and snacks and drinks were provided. We had a party of 12. Would definitely use R and R again.

Description of Work
We drove throughout eastern Jff Cty looking at lights, then to dinner at Doc Crows, then to the Megacavern Xmas display.

09/04/2013

Donna H.

Driver was very prompt and professional and stayed with their group the entire night so he was immediately available when dinner and prom was over. Gave us his mobile number and ensured he would take care of the teens.

Description of Work
Provided services for son' senior prom. There were 7 couples.

05/21/2013

Prewitt L.

I had a very good experience. The driver knew his route, was very professional and was on time. The company was mobile and easy. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used R&R Limousine for limousine service.

12/17/2012

Imogene B.

Description of Work
We dropped off my car mid morning & it was ready by 2 pm. Was very pleased with the detailing of my car. Upholstery & floor mats were clean. The outside of the car was nice & shinning. Reasonable price.

Category auto detailing, limo services

11/30/2012

Donna H.

see above

Description of Work
I have used this service multiple times. They are always prompt, professional and consistent. I have and would use this service again.

03/05/2012

COTTON B.

The driver was waiting for me before 4am. I was pleasantly surprised. I called R & R Limousine the day before after my car went into the shop. It was late afternoon and I was frantic to find a ride to the airport at such an early hour. Calling a cab was out of the question as I am new to this area and was apprehensive as to who to call. I didn't see any Limo services with reviews in my area so it was a a shot in the dark. Fortunately, I chose well. Larry was early and waiting for me as I came down. He took my suitcase and we were on the road from there. I must emphasize that I am a single female and my safety was a factor in choosing a service. The driver was helpful and knowledgeable about the area as well as getting me to the airport promptly.

Description of Work
A towncar was dispatched to pick me up at 4am for an early flight out of Louisville International Airport.

11/12/2007

Charles G.

Very well.

Description of Work
Transport to and from the Airport.

Limousine Service
    Auto Detailing
    MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa

Transportation Services - Buses, Vans, Sedans, Stretch Limousines, Automotive Detailing