Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care

Auto Transmission
Auto Service
Auto Mufflers
Auto Radiators

Visit your local Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Center in Louisville, KY for all your Transmission Repair and Auto Repair needs. For quality service and a great experience, the Cottman Man of Louisville is Still the Man for everything Auto Repair related. Call today to learn more about our TransCheck 21 Plus Inspection. Ask your neighborhood Cottman Man any questions regarding your vehicle and schedule your next appointment today....

03/01/2018

Greg and his staff was quite professional and took time to clearly define the repairs to be made without any BS extras. I knew he was truely honest when I noticed the red pill TV network streaming in his office. Even gave my son a Cottman flashlight as a courtesy. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Camshaft and camcrank sensors

09/04/2017

I needed a new transmission, they were great. They evaluated my vehicle and told me up front how much it would cost if they rebuilt it or replaced it with an already rebuilt one. They had us bring it back after so many days to check it out and make sure everything was right, tight and no leaks. They also checked everything out underneath my vehicle and let us know that everything looks great excep...

Description of Work
I needed a new transmission.

Category auto repair,transmission repair

07/04/2017

Went good. Very good communication and on time with repairs

Description of Work
New Transmission

Category transmission repair

Thank you for your generous support and gracious recommendation! We're here for you, happy to be of service.

04/24/2017

They ran diagnostics and found a code needed to be deleted for work my son had already completed, they were so honest and got me in right away. Will use them again for sure.

Description of Work
Thought transmission needed work or replaced.

Category transmission repair

And we will be here and proud to serve you again for sure! Thank you for choosing us, and then for following up your visit with your kind words.

01/31/2017

Very professional work.

Description of Work
Muffler replaced

Category muffler repair,transmission repair

Thanks for commenting on the professionalism you found during your muffler replacement! We are proud to be here for your vehicle needs.

10/25/2016

They are very responsive and kept us informed throughout... the. Best I've dealt with

Description of Work
Repairs on oil pan and axle causing oil leak, oil changes

Category muffler repair","transmission service

01/31/2017

Very professional work.

Description of Work
Muffler replaced

Category muffler repair","transmission service

03/30/2016

Category auto repair","transmission service

10/21/2015

Description of Work
Came highly recommended. We just needed a used vehicle we were buying to be inspected, and they did it free of charge if we said we would be a customer in the future. I look forward to using them again. Thorough inspection of our vehicle, for free! Couldn't ask for more.

Category transmission service

Auto Service & Transmission.

MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available