Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in London, KY
There are 4 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 7 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in London
- K9 Design Mobile Pet Salon, LLCGina was prompt, professional, and caring. She made our OLD Yorkie Poo comfortable and he's been feeling a LOT better since. We will continue to use her services and would highly recommend her to new clients. Thank you Gina!
- Shively Animal Clinic & HospitalDr. Joe is awesome, he is the only one I let care for my babies. If Dr. joe is not there then I let Dr. Brian look after them until Dr. Joe is back then he takes over. Dr. Joe goes above and beyond what a vet should be. He really does and really cares very loving. Just had my dogs boarded and for 2 was great for the price . The first pic is my Golden whom I lost last yr from bone cancer in her left shoulder and a small fracture and dr. Joe went above and beyond to do everything he could for Angel. The bottom pic is my puppy Petunia who will be 8 months on Sept 11. The last pic is my golden now that also sees Dr.Joe will get a pic with him next visi
- Pretty PawsThey are willing to take care of my easy dog. But I have a dog who is exciteable, and does not respond to harsh voices. The groomer who was to take care of her refused to groom her and the dog has become more anxious. She also cut the dog's skin in several places. The other dog the young groomer was excellent and the dog was perfect
- All About PetsFine , my dog is new to me and a rescue dog, so you don't know how they are going to react to new places. She did fine ! She was there ten nights.
- Shively Animal Clinic & HospitalDropped my little Shitzu off at 0930 and she was ready by 2:30. She had been severely traumatized at another high end groomer and injured. Therefor our dog was petrified and could not groom about her front legs or head area. Dr. Mary Jane put her under light anesthesia, did her annual lab work and groomed her. She woke up happy and when we picked her up she was happy and not fearful
- Grooming TailsExcellent! The staff is awesome. They take great care of your baby. I have an appointment on May 9th I’m taking my Siberian Husky to be groomed.Book your appointment today and you will not go anywhere else!
- PetMedicI have a very anxious rescue dog who is terrified of every aspect of grooming. She was wonderful with him even when he was being difficult and did everything she could to cut down on his stress. I stayed there through the process as it was in her home and she was so quick that it would have been pointless for me to go anywhere. Not only was she a wonderful groomer, but she is also very knowledgeable about dogs and I will, without a doubt, be taking my dog to her from now on
- Mona's Pet X-IngVery well. They took us on a moment's notice; I had an appt. with another groomer, which is also a daycare/boarding site. Just 2 days before my appt. they had a confirmed case of dog flu. They sent home all boarders and cancelled all appts. They inadvertently missed notifying me, so naturally we showed up for our Sat. appt. and they were very sorry I wasn't called. They had completely shut down, so we could not go in, but they offered to call around for me. Mona's agreed to take us so we drove there immediately, which took c. 10 mins. They were very welcoming and I was grateful. The only problem, which I discovered after we got home, is that one ear is shorter than the other. My baby doesn't like that part, so this has happened in the past. I didn't have the heart to ask for a correction, since they took us under unusual circumstances. I would use Mona's again
- Ginger's Mobile Pet GroomingGreat! Ginger was wonderful with my dog and made her feel comfortable. She did a great job trimming and grooming
- HILLSIDE ANIMAL CLINIC,INC.Always professional and caring we recently had to put our fur baby to sleep and they were wonderful, gave us all the time we needed in a private room, were gentle to us and very respectful of my little guy. They even made a wonderful memory for us by making his footprint in a clay heart with his name on it. We embellished it and treasure it....they charged us nothing for the visi
Pet Groomers in London
- Business Description:Pet grooming ... Sorry we do not groom catsRecent Review:I have gone to other places, but they are the best. They listen to what style you want and they are very good with the dogs as well. I would highly recommend them.RICK T.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for extra labor. Most jobs are priced by the hour; some are determined by the job. Travel Charges may apply. Extra charges may be applied for after hour services. Discounts for SeniorsRecent Review:Perfect. Total confidence throughout the entire process. Very professional and kind. Highly recommended!Zack N.
- Business Description:We are a quick 15 minute drive from just about anywhere in Louisville, Ky. I am a quality-driven certified master pet stylist where your pet’s needs come first. Pet styling is my passion and I care for each pet in an extremely personal manner and your loved one is the focal point of my attention the entire time they are in my care. The average, well-maintained pet will take approximately one hour to complete the grooming process depending on the size, condition of the coat and the temperame..Recent Review:Gina was prompt, professional, and caring. She made our OLD Yorkie Poo comfortable and he's been feeling a LOT better since. We will continue to use her services and would highly recommend her to new clients. Thank you GinaJim H.
- Business Description:Looking for a place that you can leave your loved one! Look no further! With professional supervision, full service grooming and a wide array of activities we can give your pet a vacation while you are away from home. All at prices that are affordable to you!Recent Review:Brought my German Shepherd puppy they did a fabulous job.Milos A.
- Business Description:Professional grooming of small to medium size dogs.Recent Review:she is his regular groomer, nuff saidws t.
- Business Description:Animal Grooming and BoardingRecent Review:Monti LOVES the pet lodge! He is so excited every time we go and is exhausted from playing with his friends at the end of the day. We are so thankful to have a place that takes such great care of our boy!Sherry L.
- Business Description:We offer professional, full service grooming for every size and every breed!Recent Review:BEWARE - hatchet job!! If you care about your pet at all, DO NOT take your pet to Totally Clips. Jackson, my Pomeranian, needed a shampoo, blow out and a TRIM. Poms have two coats and the undercoat is very thick, but comes out with a dryer after a shampoo. Any experienced groomer knows this. Matt (the owner) and his wife Lori, shaved him to the skin. I get him groomed every two months by his normal, AWESOME groomer. Jackson is staying with family in Louisville while I recover from knee surgery...which is why he was taken to this place. Matt was so rude and told me it was not his fault but mine because the undercoat was too thick and that “was the only way to get his hair off”. And that I paid for a haircut and that is what I got. He also said they were so busy he didn’t have time to call before they shaved him. In other words, they were too busy and he didn’t want to take the time to blowout his undercoat like an experienced groomer would. Poms take extra time to groom, which again an experienced groomer would know. DO NOT TAKE YOUR PET HERE!!Alyssa H.
- Recent Review:Lady I spoke with was snooty, and wouldn't talk to me other than to say I hope we don't cut him. Then cut him so short, when I know for a fact that he could have been brushed out and trimmed. There was a good professional place in Cincinnati that would have. Apparently they do not know how to comb out fur and trim it up, or they are just lazy. I regret taking my little dog there. I will be looking for a different place to take my little guy. Now he has to suffer through winter with no fur and has to deal with sweaters and coats. I gave 2 stars because when I picked him up and asked questions the young lady that was ringing me out was nice and answered my questions in a professional mannerTracy S.
- Business Description:Paws Pet Care Pet Sitting & Dog Walking is a locally owned award winning pet sitting and dog walking company. We are fully licensed, bonded, insured and provide a safe, healthy alternative to boarding and kenneling your fur-kids while you are on vacation, at work, or just need a helping hand. With Paws Pet Care you can rest assured that all of your expectations will be attended to and that your pets will get the individualized loving attention they deserve each and every time we enter your ho..Recent Review:It has taken me a couple weeks to write this review because I wanted to settle my anger down a bit before I did. I have been with this company since June 2016 and always loved them. However, this last time was a shocker I have 3 dogs A German Shepherd who will do anything for a ball and who is a guide dog for my blind husband, A Pomchi who is shy but when he warms up to you is a love bug and my chihuahua who loves anything and is never so happy as when she is being carried around in someone's arms Originally we had an amazing sitter Katie with this service and she did awesome without pets. Katie has since left the company and so I was assigned another lady, Lydia. We were going to my father in laws memorial service and had to arrange a pet care. Since she was new she was to come over and meet the animals. I told her that one dog would not be here till a couple days before the start of the pet care. Lydia asked if she should wait to come over to meet them till all the dogs were there and I said whatever she felt most comfortable with. She said she could come over twice and so she came and met the 3 dogs we had and later came back and met my daughter's dog. We were never told that the extra visit would be charged a $25 fee. If we had been I would have said just come over once. Anyways Lydia came over and out the gate is a bit funky in that you have to open both sides at once and then lower the latch then close them together. It's not hard to do really. I showed Lydia how to open and close the gate. Then took her inside let her meet the animals, showed her where they potty pads where, where to feed each animal and where all food and treats where kept. I went over everything in detail. She looked a bit confused but I just kind of wrote that off. She did not seem to want to hold any of the animals and only did so after I put them in her arms. This should have been a trigger for me. Fast forward to her coming to meet my daughter's dog. When Lydia got to the house she was fighting to get the gate shut so I went outside and she could not figure it out. I told her 'open both sides at once' at which point she pulled the bar out of the fence. I said 'no open both sides of the gate at once, put one hand on each side and open it' she stared at the fence confused so I went over and showed her again. My Daughters Chihuahua is very skittish but she will warm up to you if you hold her and let her see you are not a threat. You just can't be scared of her. Again we tried to get Lydia to hold the dog and she held her as she had never picked up a dog in her life. it was weird but by this point, the memorial was in a few days and we had little choice. Lydia had forgotten everything I told her about here the dogs ate where the food was etc. So I went over all that again We have cameras in the house in a few locations so we were able to see some of the care that the dogs were getting. Sadly I did not have a camera in the kitchen. I wish I did. For dinner, my daughter's dog just barked and would not come out of eating. We kind of expected that. I gave Lydia instructions on what to do if this was the case. She did none of them. so the 6-pound chihuahua did not eat. Lydia was outside with the dogs for a while I don't know what she did out there but I do hope she was smart enough not to throw ball for a Shepherd after they eat because that can kill them. When she came in I know she sent me some photos but then she sat there on her phone swiping at something no idea what she was doing. She was not holding any of the small dogs and at one point my shepherd brought a ball to her she slapped it from his mouth. For the evening visit which I ask to be as close to 11 as possible and was done at 9 pm she came in and went into the kitchen, (I could not see any of this on the camera but the camera does trigger for the front door.) and got the dogs treats she literally tossed one to my daughters dog not even trying to make friends with the dog. She never went to the front door so she obviously didn't let any out to the bathroom which is ok as the little ones have a puppy pad but my 95-pound shepherd was not able to go to the bathroom. then she left the house. Not petting one of them or any sort of contact with them. I did notice on the camera that my chihuahua who loves everyone would not go near Lydia which I thought was very odd. I called Lydia repeatedly and she did not answer. I called the office number and no answer. It is really sad there is no way to contact your pet sitter after hours when there could have been an emergency that we needed help with. very poor business if you ask me. What if I had seen a dog unconscious on the floor via my camera? My husbands boss went to the house and let the dogs out to the bathroom and I had to make like 20 changes to my account and put in message after message via the web app before the owner finally called me. She agreed that Lydia would not look after my animals anymore and she and another lady would. they did a very good job with a few problems. I guess Lydia once again did not remember where the dog food was so she used a special bag of dog food I had purchased for allergy testing my chihuahua when I got home. Basically, she changed my Shepherds dog food probably causing stomach upset. Not to mention wasting a $20 bag of dog food. Since the owner did not know that was the food she was supposed to be using they continued to use it. They were able to get my daughters chihuahua to eat and to becoming a little more comfortable with them which is awesome. I got a text that they found a place my cat had been going to the bathroom on the floor and cleaned it up. I have had this cat for 8-10 years and she has never not used the litter box so this was strange to me. It might be because my daughter's dog was there. If found sooner we could have had the little box moved to the back room. When I got home I found a HUGE puddle of cat pee in the back room, It took us 4 days to get the smell out of the floor. When I asked about it I was told she cleaned up what she found and mentioned she had no reason to go into the back room except to feed the cat. So I guess that means my cat did not get any pets and/or loving while I was gone either. I am so very upset with the whole event. I have always loved this company and I have told so many people about it. I would never in my wildest imagination expect this kind of service from them. The one place I trusted to look after my pets is now gone. I will say the owner refunded me $160 which I did not ask for. I asked for the $25 extra pet meet and greet fee that I was charged. I am greatful for the care my dogs got after the owner took over and they deserve to be paid for that. Also I don't want money thrown at a problem. If I was worried about money I would have taken my dog to a much cheaper kennel and not paid for in-home service. I just want my animals cared for as I would have cared for themKathy P.
- Business Description:We are a full-service veterinary hospital offering a variety of services from routine vaccinations to orthopedic services. We accept walk-in's, appointments and drop-off's.Recent Review:I took my dog up there to get spayed & 3 days later of being in a cone & being sedated, half of her stitches busted open & she was bleeding heavily so I had to rush her to an animal hospital ER on Outer loop & pay $200 to get it fixed up the right way. I called the staff at Elk Creek & asked to speak to a manager. As soon as the manager got on the phone she had an attitude & wouldn’t let me get a word in, I said the F word once & she hung up after I sat there & listened to her yell at me that they did nothing wrong. I then went up to Elk Creek to talk civil with her & she wouldn’t come outside, started yelling at me again over the phone & then threatened to call the police on me. I will never trust my pets here again! Her incision was poorly stitched & my dog almost died, & the manager won’t even talk to me about it, all she did was yell & interrupt me & threatening to call the police & then lied to them & told them I made a terroristic threat towards her when all I did was sit in my car & try to talk civil but she kept interrupting me, she lied to the police & tried to get me arrested all because I wanted to talk to her because their office almost killed my dog, she was bleeding everywhere. DO NOT TAKE YOUR PETS HEREkaylee b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Junction City
- Paint Lick
- Crab Orchard
dog groomers in London
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A CUT ABOVE PET SALON914 SEARCY WAY
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Absolute Pet Services10800 Fairmount Rd
- Adair County Animal Hospital2004 Campbellsville Rd
- Adella Pet Salon101 Nellums Ave
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- All About Pets3605 Chenowith Run Rd
- All About Pets Animal Hospital7826 St Andrews Church Road
- All FUR Fun! Stay & Play Dog Care5513 East Hwy 62
- Allison Lane Animal Hospital1660 Allison Ln
- Almost Home Boarding & Training LLC1219 Dorsey Ln
- Anchorage Animal Hospital12317 Old LaGrange Rd
- At-Home Veterinary ServicesPO Box 7221
- Audubon Animal Medical Center1311 Durrett Ln
- A CUT ABOVE PET SALON
- BAR K PET RESORT400 Reserves Ct
- BARBOUR LANE ANIMAL HOSPITAL3305 Barbour Ln
- BARDSTOWN ROAD ANIMAL CLINIC3941 CENTRAL AVE
- Bluegrass Pet Resort3201 Harrods Old Trace
- BOWSER'S BOWTIQUE3782 lexington rd
- Bowzer Boutique, Pet Spa & Doggie Daycare621 Providence Way
- BRECKENRIDGE ANIMAL HOSPITAL3451 BRECKENRIDGE LANE
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- Bubbles and Bows Grooming Salon507 S 4th Street
- Bullitt County Veterinary Center3026 Hwy 44 E
- BAR K PET RESORT
- Cherokee Animal Clinic/Audubon Animal Hospital1601 EASTERN PKWY
- CONNIE'S GROOM ROOM2702 TAYLORSVILLE RD
- COUNTRYSIDE ANIMAL HOSPITAL2410 N HIGHWAY 53
La Grange, Kentucky
- CRESCENT HILL ANIMAL HOSPITAL PSC2265 FRANKFORT AVE
- Crestwood Animal Hospital6321 W Hwy 146
- Critter Connection9089 Hwy 44 E
Mount Washington, Kentucky
- Crocker Animal Hospital - Franklin1010 S Main St
- Crockett Veterinary Hospital10008 Whipps Mill Rd
- Custom K/9 Clips1218 N Main St Midway Plz
- Cut N Strut Grooming Salon4330 Hustonville Rd
- Cherokee Animal Clinic/Audubon Animal Hospital
- DIRTY DAWGS GROOM SHOP4811 TAYLORSVILLE RD
- DIXIE ANIMAL HOSPITAL9428 Dixie Hwy
- DOERR ANIMAL CLINIC2050 HERR LN
- Dog Gone Pretty1680 Louisville Rd
- Dogwood Inn Kennel5012 E Highway 62
- DURHAM KENNELS919 BLUE LICK RD
- DIRTY DAWGS GROOM SHOP
- Paw Prints Grooming112 Office Park Dr
- Paws Pet Care Pet Sitting & Dog Walking2640 Gleeson Lane Suite 2D
- Pet Grooming & Boarding30 Bluebird Dr
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- PET SCHOOL & HOTEL11706 LAGRANGE RD
- Pet Suites Pet Resort & Spa1200 Avoca Station Ct
- Petsmart - Clarksville1020 Veterans Pkwy Ste 900
- PetSmart - Springhurst10308 Westport Rd
- Pewee Valley Veterinary Center307 La Grange Rd
PEWEE VALLEY, Kentucky
- Pooches Unlimited474 Keavy Rd
- Pretty Paws4101 oechsli Ave
- Puppy Love Grooming Salon420 E Main St
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Paw Prints Grooming
- ROYALTON KENNELS8620 Old Bardstown Rd
- ROYALTON KENNELS
- Sam Russell's Pet Provisions1104 Tunnel Hill Rd
- See Spot Grooming And Daycare2420-B Limekiln Ln
- SHAGGY DOG PET GROOMING620 E JOHN ROWAN BLVD
- Shaggy Dog Pet Grooming117 S. Campbell
- Shamrock Acres Country Kennel13917 Reamers Rd
- Shear Fluff Pet Grooming5414 Robbs Ln
- Shelburne Pet Center731 Mt Eden Rd Suite 2
- Shively Animal Clinic & Hospital2401 Dixie Hwy
- Signature Pet Designs125 Nellums Ave
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Sit Stay & Play Pet Resort6280 N Dixie Hwy
- SPRINGHURST ANIMAL HOSPITAL9909 BROWNSBORO RD
- St Matthews Animal Clinic111-R Fairfax Ave
- Sam Russell's Pet Provisions
- The Pampered Pet Salon & Boarding Suites2720 B N Main St
- The Paw Zone1501 Mellwood Ave
- The Pet Spa of Greensburg3179 Blowing Springs Rd
- The Pet Station Salon & Boutique9410 Norton Commons Blvd
- Tidy Tails Mobile Grooming3307 Juniper Ln
- TO THE DOGS GROOMING1111 N DIXIE HWY 10
- TOTALLY-CLIPS PET SALON7298 MANSLICK RD
- Treats Pet Resort5007 Max Ridge Ct
- The Pampered Pet Salon & Boarding Suites
- VILLAGE GROOMER205 N 3RD ST
La Grange, Kentucky
- VILLAGE GROOMER