Rubeling, Dr. Richard R.

Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics

03/11/2014

Excellent. He was extremely understanding, patient, and flexible on scheduling and payment.

Description of Work
I used the services of Rubeling, Dr. Richard R.

Category dentists,oral surgeons,cosmetic dentist

07/11/2013

He is excellent. If other members go to him they will love it.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Richard Rubeling for normal dental work. He did fillings and cleaning.

07/02/2013

He has been happy with him. He really likes the dentist and the hygienist. He has not complained about anything there and he is going to be his regular dentist.

Description of Work
My husband goes to Dr. Rubeling for general dentistry. He has been there twice.

04/17/2013

I've known him for probably 40 years now. I like that he takes time with his patient. All his staff are very professional and friendly. They try to work with you. I think his prices are like anything else in medicine, as reasonable as they can be. I never had any trouble with his availability. He has a very nice office. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Dr. Richard R. Rubeling is my dentist.

10/10/2012

Then I found Dr. Rubeling. He is wonderful. I went in for a checkup and cleaning. Also, I had a previous root canal/crown that had broken off. After x-rays and a thorough cleaning, he cemented the broken tooth back in place. He is warm and friendly and very easy to talk to. I worked with his dad years ago, so we swapped a few stories. His receptionist is is sister and she, too, is a very friendly ...

Description of Work
My dentist of 20 years retired 3 years ago. I visited two new dentists, but was not happy with them. They were young and ran their practice more like a fast assembly line than a caring dental practice. I was looking for a permanent dentist.

Category dentists

Amalgrams, bleaching, bonding, braces, pediatrics, composites, crowns, emergencies, extractions, implants, mouthguards, oral surgery, orthodontics, periodontal treatment, porcelain veneers, root canals, sealants, TMJ.