Find top propane retailers in Jamestown, KY
There are 0 top-rated propane retailers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Propane Dealer Reviews in Jamestown
- Fosters PropaneThey did really well. We have two gas fireplaces and they come in and service the gas fireplaces at least once a year and they keep our propane tank filled. There is no delivery charge as such; they just charge per pound of propane.
- Prospect Propane, LLCI needed to have propane installed to power my cook-top. As none of the providers on Angie's List were within a reasonable distance I did a search to find Prospect Propane near my home. I called and left a message and Brian, the manager returned my call very quickly. The company was running a special on a 120 gal. tank and I thought that would work nicely for me. He even sent out the installation guy tto recommend the location for placement as my husband needed to run the piping. Later when I called back to arrange for installation I discovered I would not be able to get the 120. Since I had already been quoted at a lower rate, Brian recalculated the price of a twin cylinder to reflect a similar savings. After signing the contract and making a payment, Brian offered to have the cylinders installed yet that afternoon (I was in the office at noon). Brian is eager to please his customers. The office is very small and you may need to leave a message but rest assured, it will be returned quickly
- Empire GasThey are really good. They keep track of what our status would be, as to when we have a need for a propane delivery. Our location is a little hard to get to but the drivers have no trouble. When I went in to pay the bill, I saw an ad that they sell whole house generators. I said I wish I would have bought it through them, but the manager advised I was better off as they sell the generators but they do not service them. I appreciated his honesty. We have a gas heater in the house that we use when the weather is bad so it goes many months without being used. When I couldn't get it started, I gave them a call and they walked me through everything over the phone. They went above and beyond for me
- First Class Car CareThey refill for me. They take it up from the back of my truck; they fill it for me and put it back. They are really like have a great customer service there. They are fast, friendly and it’s cheaper to get my gas there. I don’t have to even get of my car or unbuckle my car seat as it so cool.
- Southern States - Owenton CooperativeI called them in December 2007 for a price quote. After making arrangements for them to set a tank and fill it, I was very impressed with the fact that they showed up when they said they would and did not make a mess of our property in the process of setting up the new tank. I still track prices from competing vendors, and have yet to find any that can compare to Southern States low prices! The service people are always friendly and very helpful when answering my questions
- Jackson PropaneThey called to set up appointment and was very professional and kept me informed through out the process, I recieved a call from install team before they showed up to make sure it was a good time to install. The install team asked exactly where I wanted the tank and heater After the install, I was walked through everything I needed to know about operation and dangers of the propane heater and how to read the gauge on the propane tank
Propane Retailers in Jamestown
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 268, Whitley, KY 42653. Additional phone - (606) 310-3026. Additional contact name - Darlene Hensley, Richard H Hensely. Additional DBA - Greater Air Systems Of Kentucky.Recent Review:They are outstanding. I would rate them highly across the board. They perform annual service for me. His price varies from house to house depending on the size. I would use him again in the futuregerri h.
- Business Description:Jackson Propane Plus is a full service propane dealer. We offer dedicated, local, community oriented, service to our customers. We have 3 different locations to serve your propane needs: London, Ky; Bonnyman, Ky; and Beattyville, Ky. We have a working showroom in each office with many of the gas logs, gas fireplaces, and space heaters that we carry on display. Some of the serv ices we offer include: · Complete LP Gas Sales & Service · Gas Logs, Fireplaces, and Gas Inserts · C..Recent Review:I spoke with them in person at their showroom on 12/31/14 and requested they fill my tank, as it was at about 35% and the cold month of January was looming. I was assured I would be "put on the list" and would be serviced the following week. 1/13/15, still no delivery. I checked my tank and now I'm at 18%. So, I called them this morning (14 days after the initial contact) and was told that they would "put me on the list" and someone would be out in 5-10 days to fill my tank. <br /Bruce W.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful propane retailer articles
Find propane dealers in
- Russell Springs
- Science Hill
- Summer Shade
propane dealers in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!