Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Jamestown, KY
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Jamestown
- Aussie Pet Mobile blue grassThey bring the truck to your house, pull in the driveway. Come get your dog and take them to the truck to shampoo, groom, and clip them
- K9 Design Mobile Pet Salon, LLCGina is so good with pets. She is very professional and understanding. She is great with hard to handle pets also, very patient and knows how to handle them. The nail trim was very fast and she handled my crazy pup like a champ, I will definitely be coming back for more! I recommend her highly!
- DOGGY DAYS & CAT NAP ACRESI boarded my two dogs for 8 days. Very satisfied. Owner was very nice. There are inside pens and outside fenced areas for the dogs to play. They received a free bath before I picked them up. They were VERY clean!
- K9 Design Mobile Pet Salon, LLCGina is fantastic. My Mini-Schnauzer loves her. She is gentle and caring and is so knowledgeable. She geos above and beyond my needs for a dog groomer. I have been using her for 3 years!
- Doggy Styles GroomingOwner works out of her home, which was very clean. She took time to ask us about my dog's background and prior grooming experiences. I've always been told my puppy pal does well being groomed, but she gets so frightened. It's normal for her to hide out for a couple of days after being groomed. My baby was ready within 2 hours and looked great! She never went into hiding when we got home that day! Definately will use again read less
- The Pampered Pet Salon & Boarding SuitesI was politely reminded of the appt. on the previous day by phone call. When we arrived my dog was greeted happily and went right in with out the normal fear of a strange place. He was groomed beautifully and when i picked him up the receptionist was professional and knowledgeable about the task she was performing. My 12 year old dog for the first time in his life was not tramatized by the days events. His past behavior has been to hide under the bed and refusing to eat until the next day so i was very surprised and pleased. I plan on taking my other pets there for grooming along with refer Pampered Pet Saloon to all of my friends and family read less
- Leitchfield Veterinarian ClinicIt's an English Springer. Springer is a hard to groom, I mean to make them look like they are supposed to look. There is a lady there named Wendy Mueller and she just does an excellent job. Not only as far as her cutting goes and her knowledge of the different types of dogs because I have seen some dogs that she does, she handles the dog really well. She is really good; I cannot say enough about Wendy read less
- STUDIO 25 PET SALONThis was my 2nd visit he looked even better this time! Very nice people who really care about dogs! They do it all by hand & I loved how he looked. They also put a really cute "neckerchief" on him each time. :)
- CLASSY K-9 PET RESORTThey do a great job, very professional and just great people!! I would definitely recommend them for anyone wanting to get their pets groomed!!
- Fancy Paws Mobile Pet SalonI like everything about their service. They are good and caring with my dogs. My dogs love them. I can call last minute, and they will tell me to bring them in.
Pet Groomers in Jamestown
- Business Description:Animal Grooming and BoardingRecent Review:Monti LOVES the pet lodge! He is so excited every time we go and is exhausted from playing with his friends at the end of the day. We are so thankful to have a place that takes such great care of our boy!Sherry L.
- Recent Review:Lady I spoke with was snooty, and wouldn't talk to me other than to say I hope we don't cut him. Then cut him so short, when I know for a fact that he could have been brushed out and trimmed. There was a good professional place in Cincinnati that would have. Apparently they do not know how to comb out fur and trim it up, or they are just lazy. I regret taking my little dog there. I will be looking for a different place to take my little guy. Now he has to suffer through winter with no fur and has to deal with sweaters and coats. I gave 2 stars because when I picked him up and asked questions the young lady that was ringing me out was nice and answered my questions in a professional manner read lessTracy S.
- Business Description:Owner is the only dog groomerRecent Review:Jennifer is great! She bathed and shaved my 15 year old Chow and he loves her. Also he doesnt likje strong smells, nor do I so Jennifer uses this apple or oatmeal shampoo and its great. Also I asked her to not shampoo his face and just wipe it with a wet cloth and she didnt care a bit. I have told everyone I know that she is the best and she truly is read lessJulie B.
- Business Description:Basic obedience training and boarding in a caring home environmentRecent Review:We have had nothing but great experiences with Durham Kennels! Jim is always a pleasure to deal with and very kind to our dog, Rufus. Rufus gets excited for weeks after a visit to the kennel and every time we take him out of the house he thinks he is going to get another visit and goes dashing to the car! <br /> The kennel areas are exceptionally clean and of the more traditional run variety, which we prefer to the dog-on-couch places, and the location is right next door to the owner's home so we are confident that Rufus is well taken care of. The owner is a stickler for details which may seem off-putting at first, but the result is a very well run kennel with lots of happy doggy vacationers. <br / read lessAdam W.
- Business Description:Wren's Pet lodge is a dog and cat boarding, grooming and training facility.
- Business Description:Full service animal grooming, boarding and day care. We have six groomers on staff so we can offer you appointments in a timely manner. Our pet boarding technicians spend quality time with each pet in our care. Tours of our facility are available at any time read lessRecent Review:They were VERY helpful and friendly. Percy (dog) was georgeous and they sent me a pic when calling to tell me he was ready. Will and have returned visit.Sharon G.
- Business Description:Over 20 years of experience in the grooming industry. Full service grooming salon .We welcome all breeds including felines..This is our 2nd location .We have anothor location in Lexington ky. Turn your fur baby from shabby to chic! Best rates in town call today to schedul read less
- Recent Review:I have visited this groomer several times. At first, I was very satisfied with the service. My last visit was a nightmare. I believe the original owner passed away and have heard the place has gone downhill since. I dropped my standard poodle off and he was supposed to be shampooed, conditioned, have his toenails clipped, hair cut and ears cleaned. When i picked him up, I could not put my finger on it, but something was off. It was so crowded in the little space and stinky, that I just wanted to get out. My dog was very stressed and ready to go. This is unlike him, usually he is excited to visit the groomer and enjoys all of the attention. When i got home, I noticed that my dog was still dirty. His hair cut did not look right and he was not fluffy. I smelled him and that's when I realized they had not even washed him. I called and they argued with me stating they did wash him. My dog and I are very close and he stays inside. I know his fur and what it supposed to look like after being washed and blow dryed. They had also clipped his fur without being washed and blow dryed and that is a big no no. Not to mention, as I pulled up to the house/business there was a dog tied up outside to a garbage can yelping. It was not a good look. And I hope that wasn't one of the customers pets. They refused to give me a refund and argued with me swearing they had washed him. I ended up taking him to another groomer a few days later to wash him and fix his hair cut. The new groomer agreed that my dog had not been washed, cleaned. had his toenails cut or anything related to being groomed. They stated the previous groomer did a "butch" job hair cut and that it was very sad. Later, I began hearing other horrible reviews about this pet salon. A dog was taken there to be washed and came home not washed and with fleas, another customer's dog was cut and bleeding and the groomer said they didn't do it and none of these instances would they give refunds. I would stay clear away from this groomer. They are bad for business, unprofessional and mistreat animals. I ended up filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau read lessKalia A.
- Business Description:Veterinary ClinicRecent Review:it went great. they were there on time. drop off and pick up was a breeze <br />lisa k.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Russell Springs
- Science Hill
- Summer Shade
dog groomers in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Highland Veterinary Clinic1979 KY-40
- Highland Veterinary Clinic
- Lather With Love Dog Groom and Spa266 Jane Trl
- Lather With Love Dog Groom and Spa
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- VIRGINIAS K9 CLIP DBA Bluegrass Academy of Pet Des292 GLADES RD Suite # 6
- VIRGINIAS K9 CLIP DBA Bluegrass Academy of Pet Des