A Healing Touch

Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy - Reflexology
Pain Management
Alternative Med. - General

A Healing Touch is northern Kentucky's premiere medical massage facility. Karen Payne-Hill, owner and Licenced Massage Therapist, has launched a unique facility that offers a wide variety of medical massage options such as deep tissue massage, geriatric massage, prenatal massage, sports massage, and pain management medical massage treatments. A Healing Touch also has a Reflexologist on staff in order to offer a wide variety of healing options and alternative treatment....

12/29/2014

These massages have been extremely helpful in maintaining my fitness. I am a 55 year old crossfit athlete and her massages have made it possible for me to exercise more comfortably than I could when I was in my twenties. I plan to continue getting regular medical massages from Karen for as long as she will give them to me. The cost is very fair. I use my HSA plan to pay for them.

Description of Work
I've been getting medical massages from Karen for the past 1.5 years. I have hip, neck and lower back aches and pains.

09/12/2013

I went to A Healing Touch after I got a Groupon as a gift. When I arrived, they were running a few minutes behind, but I wasn't upset about it since it gave me a few minutes to relax. I just made a cup of hot tea (they have a Keurig) and spoke with the manager while I was waiting, who was very friendly. (It's been over a year, I apologize for forgetting her name). My massage was with Chris. I am f...

Description of Work
My fiancé bought me a Groupon to A Healing Touch as a gift. I received a 60 minute massage.

01/28/2013

would go back here

Description of Work
I got this for my husband, got him the deep tissue and he came out very relaxed and would go back again in a heart beat

08/21/2012

I was a little early so I used the machine to make a cup of relaxing tea. After the other patron had left and Karen had changed all the linens I went into my usual room and got ready for the massage. I strip naked because my lower back and hips need a good deep tissue massage too. You don't have to get naked. I kept my underwear on for the first month that I saw Karen for massage. But she is so pr...

Description of Work
I have had muscle tightness and severe pain in my back, shoulders and neck for years because of a bad fall and multiple fractures. I have been on every muscle relaxer and pain pill you can think of. Six years ago my Doctor suggested massage therapy. I went into a business not knowing anyone and I was lucky enough to be given Karen as a therapist. I felt a lot better after the massage but the muscle pain & tightness soon came back. I started seeing Karen regularly and she is the reason I can be pain free for long periods of time. I have followed her to 3 different locations because she is the only massage therapist who has helped me. Even my pain Dr. is impressed at how much better I am. I highly recommend Karen. Don't be quiet & expect her to guess where your worst problems are. Tell her where you need help and she will do an excellent job. You will walk out of her new office and feeling so much better. If you have chronic pain, do make regular appointments. Don't expect one massage to cure problems that have gone on for years.Do enjoy a cup of coffee or tea when you arrive and relax in one of the comfortable new chairs in the sunlit waiting areas.Don't bring work with you. Relaxation is key to fully benefiting from massage.

Category massage therapy

A wide variety of medical massage options and reflexology treatments are available. We specialize in alternative pain management, reflexology, detoxification massage, and relaxation massage, just to name a few.

We do not offer services beyond licensed medical massage and reflexology at this time.

Other