Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Florence, KY
There are 6 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 8 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Florence
- Red Dog SalonThey groom our 5 dogs, and do a fantastic job. Never have a problem scheduling them, and they always call a reminder the day before. Wouldnt go anywhere else.
- Mutt Cuts by NicoleAll dogs are relaxed and comfortable with Nicole. They always come out looking cute. She does an awesome job and I will continue to frequent.
- Mutt Cuts by NicoleI have been very pleased on both times I have it visited Mud cuts by Nicole. She clarifies how you want the dog cut and they’ve always been exactly what I have wanted. She takes detailed notes so we have a starting point for the next time I show up. I fully trust her for cuts with my mutts!
- Beauty Bark mobile groomingUnprofessional and self righteous business. Education on how to perform business functions is needed here. They lack respect for customers, communication skills and care to attention to detail when grooming. Their mobile van was driven off our driveway and into our yard ruining a good two yards of grass, now mud. Their communication skills are appalling for a business. They are “them” centered not customer centered. They need some education on how to properly engage and retain customers through communication. Good luck getting ahold of these people, too. I had to follow up several times in order just to get a response. And then when I did get ahold of someone they acted as I was a bother. No, you are the bother Beauty Bark. You are the bother. No one wants to give their money to people you cannot get ahold of, are rude and are bad at their job. If there is ever something they do wrong, expect the “sorry” never to arrive. These kind of people never do the reflection to understand their fault or how they can do better. These kind of people are the worst because they never change. They will just always be self righteous jerks. They are particular and lack an easy going attitude where the customer is priority. They think their paying customer comes second yet they pay for their business to keep running. They have rules upon rules that are absurd. There are much nicer and well skilled groomers out there. Run from these people read less
- Muddy MuttsShe is excellent and so is her staff. She is very good at what she does and I would highly recommend her as well.
- Elizabeth's Pooch Pizazz LLCThey took a lot of time when we dropped off to ask exactly what kind of cut we were looking for. And it was a first professional grooming for our golden so it was not an easy task. They took a lot of time and care to get it right and get all the knots and overgrown hair looking great!! They did exactly what we asked for read less
- Four Paws Pet Care & KennelGreat! They have doggy daycare packages you can purchase so that it reduces the daily cost by a dollar or two every time. I can drop her off in the morning 7-8am and pick her up between 4-7pm. I can also choose to leave her there for a 1/2 day. When I board her at Four Paws, I can take her food, bedding, toys, etc... and everything is immediately labeled with my dog's name and crate number. Nothing has ever been lost or misplaced. When I return my trip, she is happy and exhausted, which seems like the perfect combination read less
- Four Paws Pet Care & KennelThis particular visit was during the birth of our first child. My husband called Four Paws Friday the 8th of October for an unexpected drop off (we had warned Four Paws that we would need them around that time but weren't sure when it would be) and they were more than willing to let us bring the dogs there and keep them until we were ready to head home - again not knowing when that would be. We finally made it home that Tuesday and Four Paws was great read less
- PETZ WASHOur regular groomer was unavailable because of an injury so we decided on the basis of Angie's List referrals to try Petz Wash. They did it all including nails and glands. The short, blunt cut of his ears made his snowball head look especially cute. Oliver looked picture perfect and composed when we picked him up. It is a little far for us to go regularly but you can't beat happy pet, happy owner read less
- PETZ WASHThey did a great job. Both our dogs were handsome and happy afterwards. We will be regular customers.
Pet Groomers in Florence
- Business Description:Mandy's Dog-O-Mat is the premier self serve dog wash and full service grooming salon of the Cincinnati area. The staff is experienced and trained in providing top notch animal care to all breeds of canine. Over 1700 returning clients are groomed at the Dog-O-Mat and over 400 clients a month utilize the self serve. No appointment needed for self serve. Need your cat groomed...we can do that to read lessRecent Review:Cut was good and we were able to get dog bathed much easier.Charles L.
- Business Description:CANINE, FELINE, FERRET, AVIAN, EXOTIC, SURGERY, ANESTHESIA, LABORATORY, RADIOLOGY & ULTRASOUND, HOSPITILIZATION, PHARMACOLOGY, PRESCRIPTION DIETS, & EMERGENCY SERVICES.Recent Review:They are excellent and top notch. They are one of the only veterinary hospitals around that have a high accreditation for veterinary hospitals. They're a little pricey, but they are worth it. Their staff is tremendous and they all go to seminars. They are all highly trained and even work with exotic animals. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely use them again read lessRonna M.
- Business Description:Been in business in same location since 1996. We have trained professional groomers on staff and up to date equiptment. We also can accomodate elderly and special needs pets. We also groom cats and we are flexible to schedule your pets grooming read lessRecent Review:All dogs are relaxed and comfortable with Nicole. They always come out looking cute. She does an awesome job and I will continue to frequent.Tracy D.
- Business Description:Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa offers a variety of pet care services in a state-of-the-art 25,000 sq. ft. building, designed with four-legged guests in mind. With an array of boarding accommodations and optional extras, our prices depend on the customer's budget and choices. However, we offer multi-pet discounts, long term discounts, and daycare packages that provide competitive prices for high quality care. Red Dog's 24/7 onsite, professional staff strives to create a home-away-from-home atmospher.. read lessRecent Review:Overall I felt confident in the staff, facility and setup for my 2 cats. The $189 for 5 days seemed fair and the staff was very friendly. Facility was clean and the area was large enough for them to get though their stay with no issues read lessEric M.
- Business Description:Dr. Stanley Hastings established the Union Pet Clinic in 1997 originally to be a satellite office to his other establishment at the Erlanger Veterinary Hospital. Boarding is also available at the Erlanger Pet Resort. Both hospital locations follow the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) guidelines, we are proud to be the only two AAHA certified animal hospitals in Northern Kentucky. As the Union Pet Clinic grew, additional veterinarians were added. Our modern hospital is staffed with.. read lessRecent Review:Blood work, check up, 3 shots, nails trimmed and worm medicine. Sassy is always very excited to see Dr. Crowder and her staff and actually enjoys her visits even with all the shots. I would not trust our fur baby with anyone else read lessJames E.
- Business Description:Dog Lady's Pet CampRecent Review:The owner/operator does an excellent job grooming dogs. The prices are very reasonable. The prices range depending on the dog size, breed, and type of hair the dog has. All baths and grooming include nail trim and ears cleaned. Everyone I’ve sent there has been thrilled with their pretty/handsome pooch. Kenneling services are also available read lessKaren H.
- Business Description:Hi, I'm Allie, and I am Northern Kentucky's Pet Sitter. I love dogs, cats, hamsters, gerbils—if it has fur, I'm a fan. I want to help you keep your pet stress free while you're gone. Let's face it, kennels can be stressful. Why put your buddy through that stress when they can stay Northern Kentucky's Pet Sitter read lessRecent Review:Ours Dogs had a blast at day care but got sick often. If a dog is sick, we were told they had to stay away from the center for 14 days no matter the vet recommendation. This is nowhere in writing that we are aware of. The Center management that I talked with is very young, unexperienced and doesn’t do well with customer service. I did email the owner’s daughter (she is the advertised owner) and never received a reply. Most of the workers were very friendly and seemed to love our dogs . There are always a few exceptions, but but most, we were warmly welcomed. We moved to another day care and the dogs are just as happy with more room and friendlier staff/management. They haven’t been sick or had a tick since we switched read lessAngela J.
- Business Description:We are a full service veterinary hospital OPEN daily to 10 PM. We also provide boarding and grooming. We have luxury boarding suites that are climate controlled and indoor/outdoor. It is our mission to maintain a standard of excellence in which we provide the best quality care available. We strive to provide high-quality care at a reasonable cost. We feel that veterinary services should be priced reasonably so that every one should be able to obtain excellent care for their pet read lessRecent Review:We have used this place for our deceased Yorkie (Kemper) for a long time... I'm a professional recording artist... travel tons.. so we require boarding services often. Well, I DROPPED OFF OUR HANDSOME, CLEAN, PLUMP, IMPECCABLE 77 LB 7 MONTH OLD new dog Wyatt (Bernese Mtn Dog) for boarding and bath last week... TODAY I PICKED UP A WET SMELLY, MANGY, GANGLY, GAUNT LOOKING SPECIMEN OF A DOG. I WAS AND AM LIVID! needless to say he will NEVER RETURN!!! After waiting 45 mins for them to bring him outside (per their COVID protocol) i demanded they RETURN him inside for proper drying and bath AT LEAST. I then get approached by "Karen" the manager and "Kenny" the male assistant (more like barking chihuahua during menstrual cycle)...we enter a shouting match... i demand they bring Wyatt to the car immediately. They then call the police...lol... who had to escort my doggie to the car!!!! DO NOT EVER PATRONIZE THIS PLACE. I WILL CONTINUALLY ADVISE ALL THE MANY FOLKS I KNOW IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD ABOUT THEM. actually, the doctors there are pretty great... but if BOARDING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE YOUR GOALS... FORGET ABOUT IT!!!! RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST STAFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read lessDarwin H.
- Business Description:7am-7pm daily. Family owned & operated. We proudly offer service at two locations: 7863 Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45255 and 8175 Hetz Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45242Recent Review:We went out of town and had Puppywood Anderson watch our 2 dogs for a few days until our friend could pick them up. One of our dogs gets an allergy shot every week. Not inexpensive either. It’s $180 for a refill. We had just had it filled prior to their visit. When we dropped them off, we said and I quote “when our friend picks them up, can you give the medicine to her?” And we were met with “Sure thing. Worst case if it’s not picked up then, we can keep it in the fridge until you get back to pick it up when you return.” Well our friend picked the dogs up, she was told the medicine was in the bag (it wasn’t...), at which point our friend told us but we didn’t think to call then when we were still out of town since they had already told us they would keep it in the fridge. Upon returning I called Puppywood and was told the medicine wasn’t there. So I can only guess they threw out a full vial instead of calling us to ask since her name was on the freaking thing. I argued and was told that the best they could do was a $69 account credit on the account. So we just had to do a refill and pay $180 again even though it was a full vial when we gave it to them. My dogs will never step foot in there again so considering we have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars over the last 3 years, Puppywoods management are a bunch of morons to not do the right thing to retain a customer when their staff screwed up in the first place read lessDan G.
- Recent Review:I have been going to Miamitown Pet Hospital for years now and will NOT be returning. Everyone there is absolutely lovely EXCEPT for Dr. Rosing. I was blown away by his aggressiveness as I was there for something quite concerning with my dog and he treated me with such dissrespect, contradicted everything I was saying and told me that my dogs anxiety(who was severely abused before we adopted him) was due to my lack of structure??? I work from home, take him on daily morning walks, and even have a bedtime routine and his anxiety is our fault? He offered no solutions to help the poor guy.... He ruined the whole experience and left me in tears on my way out to the car. He is obviously in the wrong profession is he doesnt have the decency to treat others with kindness. I felt that he didnt even want to hear what I had to say. I felt blown off and like the scum on his shoe. Do yourself a favor and dont give him your business. He doesnt care and has lost my respect and faith in his ability to care for my babies. But to everyone else, we will miss seeing you read lessSavannah V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Crestview Hills
- Villa Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Lakeside Park
- Fort Mitchell
- Fort Wright
- Park Hills
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
- Fort Thomas
dog groomers in Florence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AIRWAY PET RESORT4035 EASTON LN
- Algonquin Kennel4986 Mallet Hill Dr.
- All About Pet Care3410 Tytus Ave
- All Creatures Animal Hospital1894 Ohio Pike
- All Creatures Veterinarian Clinic11515 Taylor Mill Rd
- Allie's Walkabout808 Mary St GMT -05:00 EST, Eastern US w/Daylight Sav.
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- ALMOST HOME PET RESORT INC3075 SUGAR CAMP RD
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- Amelia Pet Clinic73 W Main St
- ANDREA'S GROOMING6047 HARRISON AVE
- Angie's Grooming Boutique & Pet Care155 East St
- Animal Care Center Of Fairfield4005 Acme Dr
- Animal Care Centers at Reed Hartman10607 Techwood Cir
- Animal Care Clinic75 Lynn Ave
- Animal Medical Center of Springboro912 W Central Ave
- Aussie Pet Mobile Cincinnati110 East 8th St
- AIRWAY PET RESORT
- Camp Bow Wow4955 Creek Rd
- Colonial Acres Pet Resort5373 Cincinnati-Dayton Rd
Liberty Township, Ohio
- COMPANION CARE ANIMAL HOSPITAL5117 DIXIE HIGHWAY
- Cookies Shear Image651 Stevenson Rd
- Country View Pet Hospital Inc6574 West State Route 73
- County Animal Hospital Inc1185 Reading Rd
- Crescent Springs Animal Hospital2521 Ritchie Ave
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- CRITTERS CUSTOM GROOMERS5180 MILLIKIN RD
- Critters Pet Grooming5096 Pleasant Ave
- Camp Bow Wow
- DOG DAY EVERY DAY4790 Dues Dr & 624 OHIO PIKE
- Dog Depot950 S Troy Ave
- DOG GONE BEAUTIFUL6127 BRIDGETOWN RD
- Dog Lady's Pet Camp4265 Pennyroyal Rd
- Doggie D'Tails6126 Winton Rd
- Doggie Paddles LLC5775 Constitution Drive Suite E
- Dogtown Cincinnati2519 Burnet Ave
- DOG DAY EVERY DAY
- Eastridge Painting Company1101 feesburg poetown rd
- Eclipse Dog Training3400 Hillside Ave Apt. 3
- EDGEWOOD ANIMAL CLINIC3172 Dixie Hwy
- ERLANGER PET RESORT & DAY SPA3404 DIXIE HWY
- ERLANGER VETERINARY HOSPITAL3414 DIXIE HWY
- ESPECIALLY DOGS1878 ASHWOOD CIR
- EVENDALE BLUE ASH PET HOSPITAL LTD10519 READING RD
- Extreme Definition1940 Jamison Dr Ste 106
- Eastridge Painting Company
- JOE'S GROOMING CENTER4408 DIXIE HWY
- JOE'S GROOMING CENTER
- K9 Country Club1298 Reading Rd Rte 42
- Kae-9 by Design LLC 8640 Haines Drive suite D
- KENNEL RESORTS5825 MEADOWVIEW DR
- Kings Veterinary Hospital3335 W State Route 22 3 Rte 22/3
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- K9 Country Club
- Mandy's Dog-O-Mat6896 Tylersville Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Mangy Mutt Dog Haven1226 Elliott Dr
- Marjon Kennels1335 State Route 32
- Mason Family Pet Hospital LLC770 Reading Rd Suite B
- Miamitown Pet Hospital5990 State Rt 128
- MIDDENDORF ANIMAL HOSPITAL9930 BERBERICH DR
- Mutt Cuts by Nicole3918 Springdale Rd.
- Mandy's Dog-O-Mat
- PAMPERED PET BOUTIQUE1105 Magie Ave
- PARK HILLS ANIMAL HOSPITAL1555 DIXIE HWY
- PAW'S PALACE7339 MONTGOMERY RD
- Pawsitively Purfect Salon & Boutique Inc.8731 Bankers Street Suite B
- Perfect Touch Grooming5827 Bramble Ave
- PET ATHLETIC CLUB818 REEDY ST
- PET PANACHE LTD6740 CLOUGH PIKE 11
- Pet Suites Pet Resort & Spa3701 Hauck Rd
- Pet Suites Pet Resort & Spa620 Holly Ln
- PetCare Animal Hospital10555 Loveland Madeira Rd
- PetCare Animal Hospital8610 Blue Ash Road
- PETS PLUS5054 OLD TAYLOR MILL RD
- Petsmart3401 Alamo Ave
- PETSMART1060 HANSEL AVE
- PETSMART2310 FERGUSON RD
- PetSmart Bridgewater Falls Ohio3439 Princeton Rd
- PetSmart Store Support Group Inc245 Rivers Edge
- PetWow2717 ALEXANDRIA PIKE
- Pfister Animal Hospital8040 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- PLAYPEN KENNELS774 EUBANKS RD
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- Precious Pup Grooming1469 Millville Ave
- Puppywood Pet Resort8175 Hetz Dr.
- PAMPERED PET BOUTIQUE
- Red Bank Veterinary Hospital3838 Red Bank Rd
- Red Bank Veterinary Hospital