MIDDENDORF ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2001

9930 BERBERICH DR

Florence, KY 41042

Middendorf Animal Hospital and Laser Centre is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Florence, KY. The professional and courteous staff at Middendorf Animal Hospital and Laser Centre seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care as well as boarding for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Middendorf Animal Hospital and Laser Centre strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Florence, KY and surrounding areas. Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how Middendorf Animal Hospital and Laser Centre can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet....

04/15/2015

Anthony H.

We like the vet. We trust the vet. The cat we've had since it was a kitten was always boarded there. They've always made us feel comfortable with what they do and how they do it and why they do it.

Description of Work
Our veterinarian is Dr. Middendorf. We went in for an annual exam, vaccinations and samples were taken for the cat.

04/01/2015

Beverly T.

We have had a lot done there. My eldest cat has had very bad teeth and they pulled out more than half her teeth. They are great people and the staff is as family as can be. They are all animal lovers. What stands out is that they all love animals. Anyone who has any contact with the animals has a good relationship with them.

Description of Work
I use Middendorf Animal Hospital. I had a cat that was overdue for far too long.

10/22/2014

Charlotte W.

I like the veterinarians, and their services (inaudible 03:57-03:59) for my dogs. The facility is nice, clean, the people are friendly, and they take good care of the animals.

Description of Work
I used Middendorf for boarding services.

Category veterinarian,kennels

09/24/2014

Beverly T.

Very well. Callie is a different cat. She's more relaxed and no more pain.

Description of Work
Oral surgery.

07/14/2014

Cynthia W.

Drs. Middendorf and LaRoy, as well as the entire staff, are competent and compassionate. They treat our dogs and cats as if they were their own. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We've taken our pets to Middendorfs for years, for vaccinations, sicknesses, grooming and boarding.

Category veterinarian

Thank you so much for taking time out to give us kudos! We have awesome clients that make our job easier.

07/12/2014

Terry M.

They were so compassionate about us and our dog. The only reason I don't go there anymore is that it is somewhat costly and I simply could not afford him. I would go back in a heartbeat if I could.

Description of Work
Jay Middendorf cared for our retired racing Greyhound named Sully. He truly cares for his animals and his humans. When Sully had to be put down, he and his staff were so compassionate and caring as I sat in the floor holding Sully while he went over the rainbow bridge. I sat in the floor sobbing and they were so patient and caring. I tear up still to think about Sully. They also helped me get in touch with a woman who cremates animals and does it with dignity and caring. I still have Sully and always will.

06/10/2014

Michelle G.

Middendorf was good. I will go back, however, they are not the best vets I have ever been to. We recently moved so they are the best we have found so far in this area. I feel like they truly care about my pet which is the important part.

Description of Work
Yearly exam, shots, flea and tick tablets, heartworm tablets. They are good, care about your pets.

01/24/2014

Beverly T.

We've used them for years since we moved here. They are close, and they are all very nice people. We have used all the doctors and they seem very capable. We are due to bring one of our cats there for a check up. We have always been very pleased with them, they are as clean as a whistle, it smells pleasant, it doesn't have a horrible smell like other veterinarians. They are not cheap, but it might be that all vets are expensive. Everyone from the front office to the doctors are very nice people.

Description of Work
We use Middendorf Animal Hospital.

Category veterinarian,kennels

11/10/2013

Charlotte W.

Greeted at the door by staff. The kennel is downstairs and the dogs were taken one at a time to the lodging area. When we picked them up the staff told us how much they enjoyed them and especially the hound that kept "talking" to them. They never acted like it was a bother for me to call each day to check on them. Will definitely continue to use them.

Description of Work
Boarded two large dogs for 4 days. Administered needed vaccines. Groomed both dogs, even trimming the 117 lb hound dog that will not let me trim his nails! Also medical exam for the hound.

10/29/2013

Rick E.

Dr Middendorf is very caring and gentle with our dog and does a great job explaining anything of concern.

Description of Work
Checkup for Dog