Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Erlanger, KY
There are 7 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 8 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Erlanger
- Red Dog SalonThey groom our 5 dogs, and do a fantastic job. Never have a problem scheduling them, and they always call a reminder the day before. Wouldnt go anywhere else.
- Mutt Cuts by NicoleAll dogs are relaxed and comfortable with Nicole. They always come out looking cute. She does an awesome job and I will continue to frequent.
- Mutt Cuts by NicoleI have been very pleased on both times I have it visited Mud cuts by Nicole. She clarifies how you want the dog cut and they’ve always been exactly what I have wanted. She takes detailed notes so we have a starting point for the next time I show up. I fully trust her for cuts with my mutts!
- Beauty Bark mobile groomingUnprofessional and self righteous business. Education on how to perform business functions is needed here. They lack respect for customers, communication skills and care to attention to detail when grooming. Their mobile van was driven off our driveway and into our yard ruining a good two yards of grass, now mud. Their communication skills are appalling for a business. They are “them” centered not customer centered. They need some education on how to properly engage and retain customers through communication. Good luck getting ahold of these people, too. I had to follow up several times in order just to get a response. And then when I did get ahold of someone they acted as I was a bother. No, you are the bother Beauty Bark. You are the bother. No one wants to give their money to people you cannot get ahold of, are rude and are bad at their job. If there is ever something they do wrong, expect the “sorry” never to arrive. These kind of people never do the reflection to understand their fault or how they can do better. These kind of people are the worst because they never change. They will just always be self righteous jerks. They are particular and lack an easy going attitude where the customer is priority. They think their paying customer comes second yet they pay for their business to keep running. They have rules upon rules that are absurd. There are much nicer and well skilled groomers out there. Run from these people read less
- Muddy MuttsShe is excellent and so is her staff. She is very good at what she does and I would highly recommend her as well.
- Elizabeth's Pooch Pizazz LLCThey took a lot of time when we dropped off to ask exactly what kind of cut we were looking for. And it was a first professional grooming for our golden so it was not an easy task. They took a lot of time and care to get it right and get all the knots and overgrown hair looking great!! They did exactly what we asked for read less
- Four Paws Pet Care & KennelGreat! They have doggy daycare packages you can purchase so that it reduces the daily cost by a dollar or two every time. I can drop her off in the morning 7-8am and pick her up between 4-7pm. I can also choose to leave her there for a 1/2 day. When I board her at Four Paws, I can take her food, bedding, toys, etc... and everything is immediately labeled with my dog's name and crate number. Nothing has ever been lost or misplaced. When I return my trip, she is happy and exhausted, which seems like the perfect combination read less
- Four Paws Pet Care & KennelThis particular visit was during the birth of our first child. My husband called Four Paws Friday the 8th of October for an unexpected drop off (we had warned Four Paws that we would need them around that time but weren't sure when it would be) and they were more than willing to let us bring the dogs there and keep them until we were ready to head home - again not knowing when that would be. We finally made it home that Tuesday and Four Paws was great read less
- PETZ WASHOur regular groomer was unavailable because of an injury so we decided on the basis of Angie's List referrals to try Petz Wash. They did it all including nails and glands. The short, blunt cut of his ears made his snowball head look especially cute. Oliver looked picture perfect and composed when we picked him up. It is a little far for us to go regularly but you can't beat happy pet, happy owner read less
- PETZ WASHThey did a great job. Both our dogs were handsome and happy afterwards. We will be regular customers.
Pet Groomers in Erlanger
- Business Description:Dog Lady's Pet CampRecent Review:The owner/operator does an excellent job grooming dogs. The prices are very reasonable. The prices range depending on the dog size, breed, and type of hair the dog has. All baths and grooming include nail trim and ears cleaned. Everyone I’ve sent there has been thrilled with their pretty/handsome pooch. Kenneling services are also available read lessKaren H.
- Business Description:Dr. Stanley Hastings established the Union Pet Clinic in 1997 originally to be a satellite office to his other establishment at the Erlanger Veterinary Hospital. Boarding is also available at the Erlanger Pet Resort. Both hospital locations follow the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) guidelines, we are proud to be the only two AAHA certified animal hospitals in Northern Kentucky. As the Union Pet Clinic grew, additional veterinarians were added. Our modern hospital is staffed with.. read lessRecent Review:Blood work, check up, 3 shots, nails trimmed and worm medicine. Sassy is always very excited to see Dr. Crowder and her staff and actually enjoys her visits even with all the shots. I would not trust our fur baby with anyone else read lessJames E.
- Business Description:Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa offers a variety of pet care services in a state-of-the-art 25,000 sq. ft. building, designed with four-legged guests in mind. With an array of boarding accommodations and optional extras, our prices depend on the customer's budget and choices. However, we offer multi-pet discounts, long term discounts, and daycare packages that provide competitive prices for high quality care. Red Dog's 24/7 onsite, professional staff strives to create a home-away-from-home atmospher.. read lessRecent Review:Overall I felt confident in the staff, facility and setup for my 2 cats. The $189 for 5 days seemed fair and the staff was very friendly. Facility was clean and the area was large enough for them to get though their stay with no issues read lessEric M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:CANINE, FELINE, FERRET, AVIAN, EXOTIC, SURGERY, ANESTHESIA, LABORATORY, RADIOLOGY & ULTRASOUND, HOSPITILIZATION, PHARMACOLOGY, PRESCRIPTION DIETS, & EMERGENCY SERVICES.Recent Review:They are excellent and top notch. They are one of the only veterinary hospitals around that have a high accreditation for veterinary hospitals. They're a little pricey, but they are worth it. Their staff is tremendous and they all go to seminars. They are all highly trained and even work with exotic animals. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely use them again read lessRonna M.
- Business Description:Been in business in same location since 1996. We have trained professional groomers on staff and up to date equiptment. We also can accomodate elderly and special needs pets. We also groom cats and we are flexible to schedule your pets grooming read lessRecent Review:All dogs are relaxed and comfortable with Nicole. They always come out looking cute. She does an awesome job and I will continue to frequent.Tracy D.
- Business Description:Mandy's Dog-O-Mat is the premier self serve dog wash and full service grooming salon of the Cincinnati area. The staff is experienced and trained in providing top notch animal care to all breeds of canine. Over 1700 returning clients are groomed at the Dog-O-Mat and over 400 clients a month utilize the self serve. No appointment needed for self serve. Need your cat groomed...we can do that to read lessRecent Review:Cut was good and we were able to get dog bathed much easier.Charles L.
- Business Description:Hi, I'm Allie, and I am Northern Kentucky's Pet Sitter. I love dogs, cats, hamsters, gerbils—if it has fur, I'm a fan. I want to help you keep your pet stress free while you're gone. Let's face it, kennels can be stressful. Why put your buddy through that stress when they can stay Northern Kentucky's Pet Sitter read lessRecent Review:Ours Dogs had a blast at day care but got sick often. If a dog is sick, we were told they had to stay away from the center for 14 days no matter the vet recommendation. This is nowhere in writing that we are aware of. The Center management that I talked with is very young, unexperienced and doesn’t do well with customer service. I did email the owner’s daughter (she is the advertised owner) and never received a reply. Most of the workers were very friendly and seemed to love our dogs . There are always a few exceptions, but but most, we were warmly welcomed. We moved to another day care and the dogs are just as happy with more room and friendlier staff/management. They haven’t been sick or had a tick since we switched read lessAngela J.
- Business Description:50 employees, no subs used. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:Bad! Dr Berlinski made a deadly error while ordering medicine and our bird died a horrible and grueling death by overdose. I have turned down the insurance companies offer to settle and I have proof to support my claim read lessKeely H.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:On Monday, September 16, 2019, I took my Standard Poodle puppy to Shear Pawfection in Maineville, Ohio. I was told he would be finished in 3-4 hours. Around hour 4, I called to check on him, and was told that he would take a little longer because he hated the blow dryer, so he was kennel drying and I would receive a phone call when he was finished. When he was done, close to 5 hours later, I went to pick him up and was told he did great, but he peed after his first bath, so they had to give him another one. When I got him in the car, I noticed he was bleeding all over the back seat. I tried to call them multiple times to ask what happened, but their phones went straight to voicemail. When I got home and looked at his paw, I noticed that one paw pad was cut and covered in blood and two of his pads were stuck together with some sort of glue. I immediately took him to the vet. They said they were unsure of how deep his cut was because the groomer had used surgical glue to close the wound. They also had to cut his paw pads apart because it was also the glue that was holding them together. The groomer must have known that they cut him, and they neglected to call me when it happened or tell me when I picked him up. The next day, I went back to the groomer to find out what exactly had happened. I spoke with Debbie, the owner, and she immediately refunded my money and paid for my vet bill, which I appreciated but it still didn’t make it right. The groomer that cut Cooper’s hair was there as well, and the owner questioned her in front of me. The groomer (Miranda) said that she didn’t know what happened and that she didn’t see any blood. I asked her how that was possible when he had an adhesive holding his paws together and the vet said that is what was put on the wound. She then changed her story and said she used Quick stop to get him to stop bleeding because she thought she quicked his nail. I again asked her how that was possible because Quick stop doesn’t form an adhesive when it is used, and she didn’t really have an answer for that. Instead she changed her story again and said that maybe the table cut him. So, which one is it? When questioned further she just said, “I am not going to say anything else, I am done talking”. I also had questioned them about whether he was bathed twice because of him peeing or because he was bleeding. Debbie told me she would review the camera footage and call me when she found out what happened because they just fired someone earlier this year who did the same thing. On Wednesday, September 18, 2019, Debbie called me back and said that she watched the film and saw that Miranda used a liquid bandage spray on his nail and she said out loud to someone that she quicked his nail and that can form an adhesive because Miranda sprayed his nail along with the entire paw. Well then why was the “adhesive” only in that one spot on the pad? My questions were not answered about the reason why he was bathed twice, either. They have changed their story multiple times and it just does not add up. I am upset, disappointed and angry. My puppy is five months old, and he is most likely traumatized from his first grooming experience. I am most upset because they did not tell me, and it seemed like they were pushing me out the door when I picked him up before I noticed anything. It was 3:58pm when I called, and they closed at 4:00pm that day. I understand accidents happen, and he is a puppy, so he moves around a lot. But why would I not be informed about this? I do not recommend this place to ANYONE and will never be going back there for any reason read lessChandra P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Crestview Hills
- Villa Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Lakeside Park
- Fort Mitchell
- Fort Wright
- Park Hills
- Fort Thomas
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
- Highland Heights
dog groomers in Erlanger
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AIRWAY PET RESORT4035 EASTON LN
- Algonquin Kennel4986 Mallet Hill Dr.
- All About Pet Care3410 Tytus Ave
- All Creatures Animal Hospital1894 Ohio Pike
- All Creatures Veterinarian Clinic11515 Taylor Mill Rd
- Allie's Walkabout808 Mary St GMT -05:00 EST, Eastern US w/Daylight Sav.
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- ALMOST HOME PET RESORT INC3075 SUGAR CAMP RD
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- Amelia Pet Clinic73 W Main St
- Angie's Grooming Boutique & Pet Care155 East St
- Animal Ark Pet Resort2150 Struble Rd
- Animal Care Center Of Fairfield4005 Acme Dr
- Animal Care Centers at Reed Hartman10607 Techwood Cir
- Animal Care Clinic75 Lynn Ave
- Animal Medical Center of Springboro912 W Central Ave
- Aussie Pet Mobile Cincinnati110 East 8th St
- AIRWAY PET RESORT
- Camp Bow Wow4955 Creek Rd
- Colonial Acres Pet Resort5373 Cincinnati-Dayton Rd
Liberty Township, Ohio
- COMPANION CARE ANIMAL HOSPITAL5117 DIXIE HIGHWAY
- Cookies Shear Image651 Stevenson Rd
- Country View Pet Hospital Inc6574 West State Route 73
- County Animal Hospital Inc1185 Reading Rd
- Crescent Springs Animal Hospital2521 Ritchie Ave
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- CRITTERS CUSTOM GROOMERS5180 MILLIKIN RD
- Critters Pet Grooming5096 Pleasant Ave
- Camp Bow Wow
- DENISE'S ANIMAL HOUSE1843 OLD 122 RD
- DOG DAY EVERY DAY4790 Dues Dr & 624 OHIO PIKE
- Dog Depot950 S Troy Ave
- DOG GONE BEAUTIFUL6127 BRIDGETOWN RD
- Dog Lady's Pet Camp4265 Pennyroyal Rd
- Doggie D'Tails6126 Winton Rd
- Doggie Paddles LLC5775 Constitution Drive Suite E
- Dogtown Cincinnati2519 Burnet Ave
- DENISE'S ANIMAL HOUSE
- EAST HILLS VETERINARY CLINIC420 Wards Corner Rd # A
- Eastridge Painting Company1101 feesburg poetown rd
- Eclipse Dog Training3400 Hillside Ave Apt. 3
- EDGEWOOD ANIMAL CLINIC3172 Dixie Hwy
- ERLANGER PET RESORT & DAY SPA3404 DIXIE HWY
- ERLANGER VETERINARY HOSPITAL3414 DIXIE HWY
- ESPECIALLY DOGS1878 ASHWOOD CIR
- EVENDALE BLUE ASH PET HOSPITAL LTD10519 READING RD
- Extreme Definition1940 Jamison Dr Ste 106
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EAST HILLS VETERINARY CLINIC
- JOE'S GROOMING CENTER4408 DIXIE HWY
- JOE'S GROOMING CENTER
- K9 Country Club1298 Reading Rd Rte 42
- Kae-9 by Design LLC 8640 Haines Drive suite D
- KENNEL RESORTS5825 MEADOWVIEW DR
- Kings Veterinary Hospital3335 W State Route 22 3 Rte 22/3
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- K9 Country Club
- Mandy's Dog-O-Mat6896 Tylersville Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Mangy Mutt Dog Haven1226 Elliott Dr
- Marjon Kennels1335 State Route 32
- Mason Family Pet Hospital LLC770 Reading Rd Suite B
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Miamitown Pet Hospital5990 State Rt 128
- MIDDENDORF ANIMAL HOSPITAL9930 BERBERICH DR
- Mutt Cuts by Nicole3918 Springdale Rd.
- Mandy's Dog-O-Mat
- PAMPERED PET BOUTIQUE1105 Magie Ave
- PARK HILLS ANIMAL HOSPITAL1555 DIXIE HWY
- PAW'S PALACE7339 MONTGOMERY RD
- Pawsitively Purfect Salon & Boutique Inc.8731 Bankers Street Suite B
- Perfect Touch Grooming5827 Bramble Ave
- PET ATHLETIC CLUB818 REEDY ST
- PET PANACHE LTD6740 CLOUGH PIKE 11
- Pet Suites Pet Resort & Spa620 Holly Ln
- Pet Suites Pet Resort & Spa3701 Hauck Rd
- PetCare Animal Hospital10555 Loveland Madeira Rd
- PetCare Animal Hospital8610 Blue Ash Road
- PETS PLUS5054 OLD TAYLOR MILL RD
- Petsmart3401 Alamo Ave
- PETSMART1060 HANSEL AVE
- PETSMART2310 FERGUSON RD
- PetSmart Bridgewater Falls Ohio3439 Princeton Rd
- PetSmart Store Support Group Inc245 Rivers Edge
- PetWow2717 ALEXANDRIA PIKE
- Pfister Animal Hospital8040 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- PAMPERED PET BOUTIQUE