Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Brownsville, KY
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Brownsville
- Adella Pet SalonThey did awesome! This was my pets first experience at a salon and when I picked him up he was so happy and feeling very handsome. They did a great job on his nails and he smelled wonderful, he was strutting! I will definitely take him back for a return visit. Happy customer.
- Wags-N-Whiskers 2nd GenerationThey were professional and courteous. When I came to pick my dog up, he was relaxed and calm, which gives me great confidence that he was treated well.
- Adella Pet SalonAdella Pet Salon was recommended by my veterinarian. When I walk into Adella I get the feeling that I am in a salon for people rather than animals. I have taken my dog there four times and will continue to take her there in the future. She always looks wonderful and happy when I pick her up. I am very pleased with their professionalism. They are reasonably priced. They also seem to have a genuine interest in what they are doing and a respect for both me and my dog
- Wags-N-Whiskers 2nd GenerationIt went wonderfully! I have been bringing my dog to Shamora's shop for a few years and have always been extremely satisfied with the quality of care and knowledge of the staff! I would recommend this shop to anyone who wants the best groomer in the Bowling Green, KY area!
- DOG'S DAY OUTIt went very well overall. The dogs are always a bit apprehensive at first, and each of them has his/her own quirks about being left somewhere other than home. One loves to be with new animals, one shines after Mama, and one sits in the corner and sulks. By the end of the day, each had become comfortable with their new surroundings and they now know where they are going when we turn in the driveway to the kennel. One big plus is that staff members take photos of our pets throughout the day and they are posted almost daily on the "Dog's Day Out" Facebook page. So, we can see how things went for our pets during the day! I love that
- Adella Pet SalonVery good service, my cat always looks and smells great. Sometimes difficult to schedule appts. And Adella is unwilling to take new cat clients.
- Wags-N-Whiskers 2nd GenerationHave an older, 90 lb. dog and he can be difficult when grooming feet and face. The staff were careful with his particular issues and he was fine when I picked him up. He has had better overall cuts, but the space is open and feel the staff are willing to give him the extra attention he needs.
- HERITAGE ANIMAL HOSPITALIt is easy to get an appointment. They are very thorough and explain what they are doing. The prices for the grooming are very reasonable and they do a great job. There have been times when we had problems at home with our dog and they help me over the phone.
- Adella Pet SalonAn experience I don't wish to repeat. I dropped her off on my way to work and received a phone call later from Brandon (the owner/groomer) that she was severely matted and had to be shaved, when I disagreed with him and told him not to do that he became rude and told me to come get my dog. He was very adamant about her being matted and began accusing me of not and quot;combingand quot; her and even demanded for me to reply that I had/had not. We argued over his tone and lack of professionalism and I expressed that I wasn't able to come get her and voiced my concerns and he apologized for and quot;getting off on the wrong footand quot; and told me he'd work with her. I honestly didn't want him touching her at this point, but was afraid to say anything in fear of her being mistreated. I received a texted picture later that afternoon of a very nicely groomed dog (James had actually groomed her). I was very happy (relieved) with her overall appearance (safety) but spending the day in turmoil worrying about her is not something I'll do again. If James was anywhere else I'd be happy to take her to him. I apologized for the situation with Brandon (just trying to be the bigger person) and expected him to come out and at least try and reconcile with me but he did not, I felt bad for arguing with him, but she's my baby and I knew she didn't need to be fully shaved. Very unprofessional
- Signature Pet DesignsI have visited this groomer several times. At first, I was very satisfied with the service. My last visit was a nightmare. I believe the original owner passed away and have heard the place has gone downhill since. I dropped my standard poodle off and he was supposed to be shampooed, conditioned, have his toenails clipped, hair cut and ears cleaned. When i picked him up, I could not put my finger on it, but something was off. It was so crowded in the little space and stinky, that I just wanted to get out. My dog was very stressed and ready to go. This is unlike him, usually he is excited to visit the groomer and enjoys all of the attention. When i got home, I noticed that my dog was still dirty. His hair cut did not look right and he was not fluffy. I smelled him and that's when I realized they had not even washed him. I called and they argued with me stating they did wash him. My dog and I are very close and he stays inside. I know his fur and what it supposed to look like after being washed and blow dryed. They had also clipped his fur without being washed and blow dryed and that is a big no no. Not to mention, as I pulled up to the house/business there was a dog tied up outside to a garbage can yelping. It was not a good look. And I hope that wasn't one of the customers pets. They refused to give me a refund and argued with me swearing they had washed him. I ended up taking him to another groomer a few days later to wash him and fix his hair cut. The new groomer agreed that my dog had not been washed, cleaned. had his toenails cut or anything related to being groomed. They stated the previous groomer did a "butch" job hair cut and that it was very sad. Later, I began hearing other horrible reviews about this pet salon. A dog was taken there to be washed and came home not washed and with fleas, another customer's dog was cut and bleeding and the groomer said they didn't do it and none of these instances would they give refunds. I would stay clear away from this groomer. They are bad for business, unprofessional and mistreat animals. I ended up filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau
Pet Groomers in Brownsville
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No service charges.Recent Review:The cut was good, my major complaint is that on more than one occasion my dog smelled like cigarette smoke, and I asked them to wash my dog again. Will not return. <br />Stephen P.
- Business Description:When your pets visit us at A Spaw Day they won't want to go home! We don't keep our little angels kenneled constantly and we offer grooming and boarding bundle deals! New clients get %20 off with the coupon on our website! I offer pick-up and drop-offs. Make an appointment anytime, 24/7
- Business Description:Welcome to A Cut Above Pet Salon, a state of the art Pet Salon and Spa for dogs and cats. A Cut Above Pet Salon has been pampering pets in Bowling Green for 18+ years under the keen eye of Lori Young. Lori is a graduate of The Nash Academy of Animal Arts, Lexington, KY and a member of IPG. It is Lori’s belief that kind, humane and comfortable treatment of the pets, as well as top notch styling and personal service, is not just common sense.. it’s good business! Only the most talented, kind an..Recent Review:.Norma H.
- Business Description:We are a 3500 sq ft, state of art,full service boarding and grooming facility, unlike anything you have ever experienced before, at a convenient location with competitive rates and exceptional service. Each Suite has a large orthro rest bed with a night stand to keep all your pets personal goodies in, like favorite toys and food ( that means no mix-ups) Each Suite has a window and an all glass door with built in blinds that can be left open with full view for those who like to look out or cl..Recent Review:I was politely reminded of the appt. on the previous day by phone call. When we arrived my dog was greeted happily and went right in with out the normal fear of a strange place. He was groomed beautifully and when i picked him up the receptionist was professional and knowledgeable about the task she was performing. My 12 year old dog for the first time in his life was not tramatized by the days events. His past behavior has been to hide under the bed and refusing to eat until the next day so i was very surprised and pleased. I plan on taking my other pets there for grooming along with refer Pampered Pet Saloon to all of my friends and familyJennifer C.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Grooming, Boarding, Rescuing animalsRecent Review:Margarette was very friendly and provided excellent care of my European Great dane. I had problems finding a boarding service for my 7 ft baby and this boarding service was referred by my vet at Russell County Animal Hospital. My dog bonded with her and she took excellent care of him. He was even healthier when he left then when he went in. She provided services for a week and always answered the phone no matter what hour to let me know how he was doing. She is very animal friendly and goes above and beyond my initial expectations of a boarding serviceStephanie p.
- Business Description:We are a small,friendly, loving family owned full services pet salon.Recent Review:Have an older, 90 lb. dog and he can be difficult when grooming feet and face. The staff were careful with his particular issues and he was fine when I picked him up. He has had better overall cuts, but the space is open and feel the staff are willing to give him the extra attention he needs. <br /Janine K.
- Business Description:In door/out door Boarding Kennel with climate controll.Recent Review:I have one dog who is very shy but she is fine walking into the building when we drop them off. She knows Ellen and staff now. <br />Shelley W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Smiths Grove
- Park City
- Plum Springs
- Bowling Green
- Cave City
- Horse Cave
- Falls Of Rough
- Mc Daniels
- Beaver Dam
dog groomers in Brownsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- Brown Gate Co.
- Crocker Animal Hospital - Franklin1010 S Main St
- Crocker Animal Hospital - Franklin
- Dog Gone Pretty1680 Louisville Rd
- Dog Gone Pretty
- HERITAGE ANIMAL HOSPITAL495 S MAIN ST
- HERITAGE ANIMAL HOSPITAL
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Pet Grooming & Boarding30 Bluebird Dr
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Pet Grooming & Boarding
- Signature Pet Designs125 Nellums Ave
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Signature Pet Designs
- The Pampered Pet Salon & Boarding Suites2720 B N Main St
- The Pampered Pet Salon & Boarding Suites