Graves Gilbert Clinic

Founded 1937 • With Angi since October 2008

Graves-Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group that continues to grow to meet the health care needs of Bowling Green and South Central Kentucky. Our medical staff of over 60 primary care and subspecialty physicians represent 19 medical specialties. Additional services -orthopedics, osteoporosis testing, pediatrics, peripheral vascular diagnosis, physical therapy, pulmonary medicine & rehabilitation, radiology, ultrasound & c.t. scans, rheumatology, sleep disorders, sports medicine, urology....

04/20/2017

The rheumatology department, that includes both docs are worthless but they are the only 2 in the area. Dr Pansuria is the better of the 2. We also switched from Dr Griggs in the gastrointestinal department to a new dr in a different town & clinic. My internal med doctor is Hope Havener & she is one of the top 5 in the area & worth the wait but very moody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We see several doctors at graves Gilbert, some are better than others.

CATEGORY allergist,dermatologist,neurologist,obgyn,ophthalmology,orthopedics,psychiatrist,family doctor,internist,rheumatology,hospitalist

06/22/2015

The doctor was extremely rude. He never brings a chart or computer into the room with him. He never listens to what you say. I told him that a CT scan had showed deterioration of my dad's leg and that it had been confirmed by the family doctor and the oncologist. The oncologist had ordered x-rays. Dr. Hansbrough looked at the X-rays (not the CT scan) and said, "There is nothing wrong with that leg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oncologist saw deterioration in right femur of my Dad's leg. She suggested he see an orthopedic surgeon.

CATEGORY orthopedics

06/10/2014

Great. I was a new patient and the doctor was friendly and caring. She asked questions and answered all of mine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual checkup and Pap smear

CATEGORY ent,obgyn

04/16/2014

My experience with her was okay. This was my first time to see her, and I would probably not see her again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Jennifer Wentworth for ophthalmology.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

02/07/2014

I thought it went well. Didn't do a lot. It was informative. Nothing to brag about.

CATEGORY neurologist

Allergy testing and treatment, cardiology, dermatology & dermatological surgery, digital mammography, ear, nose, throat, head & neck surgery, endocrinology & diabetes, endoscopic procedures, family medicine, gastroenterology, general & laparoscopic surgery, gynecology, obstetrics & infertility, hematology, internal medicine, laboratory, laser surgery, life insurance examinations, magnetic resonance imaging (mri), neurology with eeg & emg testing, nuclear medicine, oncology, ophthalmology

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available