MTW Tire

With Angi since August 2010

100 Diederich Blvd

Ashland, KY 41101

Additional DBAs - McKinney Tire Warehouse Inc & MTW, MTW McKinney Tire Warehouse Inc....

07/22/2013

Judith L.

Had the company replace the tire at that time and I will never return to McKinney tire for any reason!!!

Description of Work
I needed a new tire, received an estimate, they replaced worn tire. When I looked at the new replacement it looked as though it did not fit. Came to my home town ask at Advanced auto to look at my new tire, and he stated they have replaced with a tire that does not fit, and he stated look at the marked size on the tire compared to the other three. Returned to Mckinney tire, and the mechanic stated he did what his boss told him to do, that since I was a woman I would not know the difference. I made him replace with the proper tire and stated i would never do business with them again, and I have not!!

Category auto repair

02/16/2012

thomas G.

I spent about $150 the last time I visited them. Their prices seem to be a lot better than the other places in the area. However, they usually take a lot longer than they tell you; it is my dislike about them. They usually take several hours even though they tell me the work would be done within an hour. The staff is really nice and friendly. The pricing is just right. They are very upfront about what is wrong. They do not just repair something and give you the bill. They will check with you during every phase. If they find anything, they will inform you. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use MTW Tire. I used them last a week ago. They do tires and mechanical work.

Category auto repair,car tires