L & M Auto Repair

Auto Service
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires

For All Of Your Automotive & Trailer Hitch Service & Repair Needs, Call Us Today! ASE Certified!...

Chance Transmissions Inc.

Chance Transmissions is a 3rd generation, family owned business since 1978. We service Wichita and surrounding areas.

06/08/2018

Description of Work
After running up a bill of over 1200, they then told me that I needed a new engine with an estimate of over $5000. They then started running the bill up by some $50 per day for storage because I didn’t have the money to pay the bill right away. By the time I had the money to pay for the repairs, that didn’t even fix the car, the bill had doubled. I had the vehicle towed to Mazda. Mazda did $600 in repairs and the vehicle was completely fixed. Nothing else wrong with it. L & M Auto was trying to defraud me out of my vehicle. First by lying to me and trying to sell me a new engine for 5000 that I didn’t even need and then by running the bill up hoping I would abandon the vehicle so they could keep it. They knew there wasn’t anything seriously wrong with it. Until I paid the bill they were threatening to put a mechanics lien on the vehicle and keep it. It was only there for 2 weeks. This is the second vehicle they have done this to. My last vehicle they told me it needed a new engine. They offered to buy it for scrap. I refused and used the vehicle as a trade in on a new vehicle. Now I honestly believe that that vehicle also did not need a new engine and they were trying to buy it because they knew there wasn’t anything wrong with it. DO NOT GO TO THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE CROOKED.

08/27/2015

Description of Work
My car was overheating and they repaired it. I refer them to all of my friends.

11/20/2013

Fantastic work!

Description of Work
Been here a few time with 3 different vehicles. Service has been outstanding, problems diagnosed and fixed, reasonably priced.

Category auto repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed] It's great customers like you that make it worth it!

Auto Repair & Service,Automobile Parts & Supplies,Trailer Hitches Trailer Repair. 5th Wheel & Gooseneck install.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover