COPY EXPRESS INC

With Angi since August 2010

Printing - Copies

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

09/09/2011

I use them all the time and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Copy Express.

Category copies

01/20/2011

Every visit with Copy Express has been a good experience. These folks are dependable and go out of their way to exceed expectations every time.

Description of Work
My latest order was for book printing for a seminar. The books are printed from a PDF I proivde, spiral bound with front and back covers.

Category copies