Overland Park Jeep Dodge Ram Chrysler

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2009

4.4

70 employees. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Additional phone - (888) 381-8100. Additional fax - (913) 648-8873. Additional contact name - Norman Vialle....

JoCo Auto Repair

JoCo Auto Repair

Welcome to JoCo Auto Repair - your car repair specialists located in Merriam, Kansas. We are a full service facility - no repair job is too large, and no service is too small. What makes us special? We've been in business for over 30 years - that's over 30 years of experience making satisfied customers. All of our mechanics and technicians are ASE Certified and constantly undergo training in the latest automotive technology. Free loaner car while we work on your car (by appointment only). We stand by our work - our repairs are covered by a 24-month, 24,000-mile nationwide warranty. We understand your needs and take time to listen to your concerns. Our staff are honest and ethical. They treat our customers with respect - I hire and train them that way. Come in and experience the difference that quality service makes! We KEEP LIFE ROLLING.

06/05/2017

We had to pay for it. It’s a pretty general price for the synthetic oil. They’re professional. The price is in line with the cost of synthetic oil anywhere else. The waiting area was very nice. The workers were pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got an oil change. We get the synthetic so it lasts a lot longer.

03/06/2017

It took an hour for the work to be completed. The workers were friendly, precise. It didn't take long. I've been going there for about five years.  They left the area very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a warranty contract. They changed my oil, and let me know of any maintenance I need to do. Basically that's it. It's roughly every six months.

08/04/2016

I have used them for quite sometime. I like them and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them to purchase my car.

CATEGORY car sales

08/04/2016

They are excellent and that is why I went back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them to purchase a car.

CATEGORY car sales

03/15/2016

Their professionalism varies. It depends on who I get, they have got a lot of turn over.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a standard oil change, tire rotation and filters.

CATEGORY auto repair

New vehicle sales for jeep, dodge, chrysler, used car sales for all brands, parts & body shop for all brands.auto repair

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal