O'Neill Honda

Auto Sales
Auto Tires
Auto Inspections
Auto Body Work

O'Neill Honda is renowned for unrivaled quality and superb customer service and we are proud to be the premier Honda dealership in Overland Park, KS. Additional Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 AM-6:00 PM; Sat 7:00 AM-5:30 PM. Additional Phone Numbers: (844) 242-2336, (844) 242-2394, and (844) 242-2346....

JoCo Auto Repair

Welcome to JoCo Auto Repair - your car repair specialists located in Merriam, Kansas. We are a full service facility - no repair job is too large, and no service is too small. What makes us special? We've been in business for over 30 years - that's over 30 years of experience making satisfied customers. All of our mechanics and technicians are ASE Certified and constantly undergo training in the latest automotive technology. Free loaner car while we work on your car (by appointment only). We stand by our work - our repairs are covered by a 24-month, 24,000-mile nationwide warranty. We understand your needs and take time to listen to your concerns. Our staff are honest and ethical. They treat our customers with respect - I hire and train them that way. Come in and experience the difference that quality service makes! We KEEP LIFE ROLLING.

05/05/2017

I bought the car there and always take it there for service. Clean waiting room. They're nice and polite to work with. Lately, it seems a little more expensive than it used to be. I can't complain.

Description of Work
checked my battery and semi-annual maintenance. I have a 2006 Honda Accord

Category auto repair

03/02/2017

They're on-time, friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
Oil change and tire change.

Category auto repair,car tires

11/21/2016

Excellent, I am totally satisfied with the work performed and will return in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced serpentine belt, spark plugs, adjusted valves, rocker cover gasket, brakes, transmission fluid, coolant, brake fluid, and alignment.

Category auto repair

11/10/2016

It was a good experience. They're just a good quality dealership.

Description of Work
We bought a car from them.

Category car sales

08/25/2016

I have always had good service, inspections and all that. When they sold me the car, they were very helpful.

Description of Work
I purchased a vehicle.

Category car sales

Auto Sales. Tire & Brake Service. Oil Changes. Body Work.