Nall Hills Animal Hospital

Founded 1974 • With Angi since February 2004

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Grooming

We are a full service small animal hospital. We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash, checks, and Care Credit ....

06/01/2017

They're not cheap but good. I don't think any veterinary service is cheap. I guess it is comparable to every other place. I haven't been any other place for a while so I don't know. It's hard to sit there in the waiting room with a cat and a bunch of dogs. I didn't wait very long but the poor guy. I almost took him back out to the car or outside and ask them to call me when they were ready because...

Description of Work
It was for annual booster shots and wellness check. It was for rabies and feline leukemia.

02/12/2017

I TRUST Dr. Teeter and the rest of his staff. I feel that my MaGoo is in the best of care! And MaGoo, really likes Dr. Teeter! From Explanation and Educating me on the disease it's self, to providing me with some well needed tips and trick on administering the insulin, adjusting the times with my busy schedule. They thought of all the answers I needed to fulling inform me on MaGoo's situation. Tha...

Description of Work
My Sweet Boy MaGoo was diagnosed with diabetes. We spent a hour with the Vet, and we took a blood glucose level, and a toenail trim, along with a office visit. Not to mention One on One instructions and advice from Dr. Teeter.

01/10/2017

I've gone to them for 30 years. They are an A+. I think it's about average. They are just very caring people...very good vets.

Description of Work
I had to get some shots and boarding.

Category veterinarian,kennels

11/10/2016

I give them an A for everything. I have been seeing these vets for over 20 years. I have developed a relationship with the 3 vets there. They are always responsible and responsive. If I have a question, I'll call and they'll call me back. They always follow up any time they've treated one of my dogs or cats. Following up the next day to see how they are doing.

Description of Work
I just took one of my dogs for the first routine shots; rabies and distemper. Just routine shots.

09/03/2015

The 2 veterinarians we have seen have been amazing. First we saw Dr. Teeter, I had my daughter with me and he talked to her like she was just as an important part of taking care of the dog. He checked over our new dog and was gentle and kind to her, gave us advice and a book on training for her since she had been in 2 other homes prior to ours, with very little history. One thing greatly impressed...

Description of Work
We take all of our 2 dogs and 1 cat here for regular veterinary care, grooming for 1 dog, and we boarded the dogs this past weekend.

Category veterinarian,kennels,pet grooming

07/07/2015

Yes, all they did was test my cat's pee. However, here is why that's amazing ? they are not even my vet! My vet is 45 minutes away and I wanted to continue care with that vet; however, due to the distance, transporting urine to my vet simply wasn't going to work. I called many other local vets and ALL refused to do this unless my cat was their patient. However, this vet practice was very WELCOMING, professional and cooperative. Then it took two months before my cat would cooperate. They still accepted me (and the pee) with welcome arms and quickly processed the sample. Finally, what I was definitely not expecting ? the doctor called me with the results and left a long, detailed message to reassure me everything turned out great! He apologized for calling late, yet he called me the SAME day ... and, again, we are not their patient. Simply fabulous, and if I ever do switch to a new vet, you can count on me picking Dr. Teeter. Kudos!

Description of Work
Feline urinalysis.

04/25/2013

They are absolutely outstanding. Dr. Teeter is the veterinarian there. He has been there at that location for years. He is the kindest and most gentle and takes all the time necessary to explain what is going on. It couldn’t be better because my doctor was excellent. The staff is very friendly and they reflect him and his attitude. They are affordable and have average price. I don’t go there because of the price but they are not over priced but reasonably priced. I pay depending on what function they have to perform.

Description of Work
I had my dog boarded for three days at Nall Hills Animal Hospital. During that visit she had an infection and they treated her.

Category veterinarian","boarding

11/29/2012

We first came to Nall Hills when we got Jazzie 13 years ago. They also cared for Jack when we added him to our family 7 years ago. Dr. Teeter and Dr. Minor are the doctors we usually see, with Dr. Minor being our primary doc. Dr. Minor is very calm, thorough and knowledgeable. Her "bedside" manner with Jack and Jazzie is amazing. Having two Cairn Terriers in one office at the same time can be crazy, especially when they were younger. But nothing fazes Dr. Minor. She smiles, laughs, pets them and talks to them as she examines them. By the time the appointment is over, I feel like all my questions are answered, both of my dogs are well cared for and I have a few good pieces of advice on caring for my two smallest family members. For the past couple of years, Jazzie has had some arthritis issues and some kidney and liver issues. Dr. Minor has stayed on top of these things with blood tests, diet changes, and medications. I am beginning to realize that Jazzie will not be here forever, and I can't imagine walking through the last several years of her life with anyone but Dr. Minor and Dr. Teeter. We are truly lucky to have them. Not only are they excellent Veterinarians, they are also excellent people. Oh yes, and the hospital staff are fun, caring, animal loving people too. (especially Kim!)

Description of Work
Dr. Teeter and Dr. Minor at Nall Hills Animal hospital have been caring for our dogs, Jack and Jazzie, for 13 years. We have yearly well-checks with vaccinations and come to them other times throughout the year when issues arise. We've also used their groomers and have been very pleased with the way our dogs are treated and the way they look. Jack and Jazzie have both had their dental cleanings here. Jack is 5 years younger than Jazzie. As Jazzie approaches 13 years, Dr. Minor and Dr. Teeter have been very attentive to her health. They are currently helping her with arthritis, diet and meds to help combat some kidney problems, and even offering tips on keeping her happy and comfortable as she ages. Some of Jazzie's health challenges right now are frankly scaring me. Dr. Minor and Dr. Teeter have been realistic, but compassionate, informative and extremely helpful. Both doctors have been easy to reach when I have had questions. They call back the same day often within the hour. They get Jazzie in to see her the same day when something has changed. I hope to have Jazzie for many more years, and it is a great comfort to know Dr. Minor and Dr. Teeter will be there for Jazzie and our family.

Category veterinarian","pet groomer

10/28/2012

07Overall I think they did a better job than most Vets I have used over the years. My dad was a Vet and I worked for him so I know alot about how a Vet Clinic should be run. They got me in that day, no waiting, the Vet came in within 5 minutes. She spent at least an hour with us talking going over my pup, explaining to me the steps to keep him healthy throughout his puppyhood. He has his follow up visit this week and his next set of shots. They were all kind, knowledgeable and helpful. They let me hold my pup so he would feel secure. No other Vet I have used let me do that. They would take over and of course my dog got very nervous and upset. This time with me holding him, he was calm and just stayed close to me but did not resist any thing the Vet checked. I left feeling very secure that I have a great Vet Clinic for my pup that is close to where I live and will help me raise him to be a healthy, happy and well trained dog for life.

Description of Work
I got a new puppy and after a week he had diarrhea and I got worried so I came on Angie's List to find a Vet to see him ASAP. Nall Hills Animal Hospital got me in that same day. When I got there they took us both right in. The Vet came in within 5 minutes. She was very friendly, knowledgeable and my pup stayed very calm. She spent an hour with us. She checked him over thoroughly and we discussed all the steps to keep my pup well taken care of throughout puppyhood. She explained the diarrhea and checked his stool. I will be keeping them as his Veterinarians. I feel very secure now that my pup has a great clinic for all his needs. Very Very good people and service.

06/15/2012

I had a bad experience with my last vet and I saw Nall Hills got a good write-up on Angie's list. They are also very close to my house. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I thought they did a good job answering my questions.

Description of Work
Exam for cat; meds and food for dog. This was my first time at this vet and they were very friendly and helpful.

Category veterinarian

Provide veterinary medicine, surgery, including laser declawing, boarding, and grooming for small animals.

Exotics and birds are referred

Yes, ask for details