Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency

Founded 1950 • With Angi since June 2012

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+14 more images

02/02/2021

Dan S.

Better than expected. Dan was very professional and friendly

Description of Work
home owners insurance

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thank you for the very positive feedback and review. We are proud of our staff and so glad they were able to help you out. Thank for being part of our Flury-Hinderks customer family and please contact us anytime!

08/17/2020

Larry T.

Dan Dolan did an excellent job of "going the extra mile" in finding a better insurance product that we had previously. He even talked with underwriters to effectively argue our case.

Description of Work
Finding insurance when another company abruptly dropped me.

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

Thank you so much for the positive review and kind words regarding our staff. So glad we could improve your coverage. Please call or e-mail if you need anything at all and welcome to our Flury-Hinderks Insurance family!

03/30/2020

karen D.

Excellent...very responsive and professional. All details were explained and offered options. So happy to find a broker that actually services his client with detailed information and a caring attitude. Every time I talked to the person answering the phone, even they were exceptional. 10 in my book!

Description of Work
Looking for good insurance coverage at a reasonable price.

Category

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

03/29/2020

Michael H.

Awesome!! Timely and professional. Also very reasonable with price

Description of Work
Insurance quote

Work Completed On 03/29/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We are so happy to have you as part of the Flury-Hinderks customer family.

01/10/2020

Frank K.

Very well. Dan was very responsive and diligent in searching out the best policies for our situation. In the end we saved a lot of money too. He offered a lot of advice on what was needed for quality coverage, and didn’t just try to go for the cheapest policy to get our business.

Description of Work
New insurance policies

Work Completed On 11/29/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and kind words regarding our staff. So glad we could save you some money in the process. Please call or e-mail if you need anything at all and welcome to our Flury-Hinderks Insurance family!

12/13/2019

Jennifer B.

Great to work with. I was happy with the quotes. Will use again.

Description of Work
Home and auto insurance.

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

09/26/2019

Suzanne K.

Impeccable service, knowledgeable about our specific needs even though we’re out of state. Prompt and professional. Saved us thousands of dollars besides getting us better coverage.

Description of Work
Auto and homeowners insurance

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

08/14/2019

Karen T.

Dan was fantastic in making sure that I was covered well and with the best company at the best price!

Description of Work
Finding renters and auto insurance

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

08/14/2019

Dawn D.

I had an great experience with Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency. Dan Dolan was excellent! Quick to respond, professional, friendly and explained everything thoroughly. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Homeowners Insurance

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and kind words regarding our staff. Please call or e-mail if you need anything at all and welcome to our Flury-Hinderks Insurance family!

06/20/2019

Masahiko H.

Dan was responsive and gave me quote right away. We exchanged a few emails to setlle down to the coverage that I needed. Overall, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Getting auto insurance coverage

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

06/17/2019

Larry D.

Dan was extremely patience and diligent in helping me convert my homeowners insurance policy from another company to a new carrier. He kept me informed and followed up on all the paperwork with both the new insurance company and my current mortgage company. Everything went very smoothly.

Description of Work
New homeowners insurance policy

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

Thank you for the very positive feedback and review. We are so glad Dan could answer all your questions and help you in the transition. Thank for being part of our Flury-Hinderks customer family and please contact us anytime!

06/14/2019

Donald S.

The process was easy, the rep I worked with, Dan Dolan, was knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Purchased home and auto insurance to replace the current insurance I had for several years.

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

Curt S.

Dan is AMAZING!!! We were moving to a new home and spent a bit of time looking into our insurance policy options. Dan found us the BEST package for all of our insurance needs. He was great to communicate with both through phone conversations and email. He answered all of our questions and was just so pleasant!! We would HIGHLY recommend Flury-Hinderks!!!!

Description of Work
Insurance Policies

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

Thank you for the very positive feedback and review. We are so glad Dan could answer all your questions and help you in the transition to your new home. Thank for being part of our Flury-Hinderks customer family and please contact us anytime!

Holland S.

I dealt with Dan Dolan via email and phone. He was extremely knowledgeable and responsive. I have a number of insurable items and he was able to roll them into one package while giving me better coverage at lower cost. I was hesitant to use someone who was not from my geographical area but his service level made my concerns unwarranted.

Description of Work
Insurance for homes and autos

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

Thank you for the very positive feedback and review. We are so glad Dan could answer all your questions, upgrade your coverage and save you a little money along the way. Thank for being part of our Flury-Hinderks customer family!

Gena A.

Very well. Quick response and price was good. Very professional!

Description of Work
Insurance change

Work Completed On 05/05/2019

01/04/2019

Janelle H.

We needed an insurance quote for a new home we were in escrow on. The house is in a high fire risk zone and when we were trying to find insurance on our own companies either wouldn't cover us or the rates were very high so we decided to work with a broker. Within 48 hours, our agent, Dan Dolan, had returned an option for us that was much lower than what we found on our own and comparable to what friends in our area who were not in the fire zone were paying. We had to file a claim for a water leak around a year into our residence and both Flury-Hinderks and the insurance company they found for us were very responsive and helpful through the whole ordeal.

Description of Work
Home insurance for a new home and claim follow up

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

Thank you for the very positive feedback and review. Sorry to hear about that water leak but glad we were able to find a competitive policy and coverage for the new home. Thank for being part of our Flury-Hinderks customer family and please contact us anytime!

12/31/2018

Rob F.

Thorough review of insurance polices for home, auto and umbrella. After shopping 5 different agencies went with this agency for not only price but for really reviewing our needs. Excellent service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
New home insurance

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

Thank you for the positive review and glad we were able to help you review your insurance needs. We are so happy to have you as part of the Flury-Hinderks customer family.

12/11/2018

Lori S.

Dan was great! He provided us with options for both home and auto and gave us great detail on all policies. We appreciated his help very much and look forward to our relationship with Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency.

Description of Work
Moving to new state and went through the insurance process on home and auto.

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

11/29/2018

Carl C.

Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency bid against three other providers. Being an 'old' Purchasing Agent I sent out a competitive bid request to a number of large insurance companies, which I later narrowed down to 3. They were required to bid on our home insurance, auto insurance, a blanket liability policy, and a couple of other insurance requirements we have.. They were extremely responsive and helpful in identifying opportunities for us to improve our coverages while minimizing costs. The two others bidding were not helpful in this way. Bottom line we chose to move all of our insurance to Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency, where they provided us comprehensive coverage provided by Safeco. We saved money and increased our levels of coverage across the board. After awarding them the bid they provided us with a complete transition plan, step by step to change our insurance. It all went like clockwork. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Complete change of all our insurance to a new company

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

Thank you for the positive comments. We are so happy we could increase your coverage while saving some premium along the way. Glad to have you as part of the Flury-Hinderks customer family.

11/08/2018

Amy C.

Dan at Flury-Hinderks Insurance was extremely helpful in my process to find a new insurance company. He was extremely kind, quick and efficient in finding a policy that not only matched what I currently had in coverage but was at a better rate.

Description of Work
Changing Insurance Companies

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

Thank you for the very positive feedback and review. Glad Dan could help you find a new insurance company and save some money at the same time. We very much appreciate having you as part of Flury-Hinderks customer family!

08/26/2018

Annie S.

They were able to quickly get me auto insurance that met my needs and clearly explained the differences between policies when I was considering my options.

Description of Work
Auto Insurance policy

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

Thank you for the positive review! we are so happy to have you as part of the Flury-Hinderks customer family.

08/24/2018

Teresa G.

Dan is professional, prompt and I am glad to have found him through Angie's list. Reviews I read prompted me to call him and they were spot on. Will definitely recommend Dan Dolan.

Description of Work
Insurance quote

Work Completed On 08/01/2018