Wal-Mart Supercenter

With Angi since January 2004

4.4

13600 S Alden St

Olathe, KS 66062

Additional phone - pharmacy - (913) 829-5300, Photo Center - (913) 829-8898, Vision Center - (913) 829-0808. Store hours - Daily 8:00 AM-10:00 PM....

09/09/2013

Alice H.

Battery went dead and they prorated it for us and gave us a hew one

Description of Work
Replace battery that was still under warratn

07/16/2013

John W.

My experience with them wasn’t great. I was going to buy a couple of tires, which they said they had. Then it turned out that they didn’t; that was the main thing. They didn’t really seem to have anybody who knew what was going on. I think everybody was new. They thought that they had the tires and they didn’t. I don’t recall any other problems.

Description of Work
I bought two tires from Wal-Mart Supercenter.

Category car tires

01/13/2011

Mark D.

Good price, professional and car was ready when they said.

Description of Work
Had 2 tires installed and balanced.

Category auto repair, car tires

08/27/2009

CLARENCE J.

I had a couple of unfavorable experiences with them before, but because of price I gave them another chance to see if they improved. They have improved and I feel their price is good.

Description of Work
I used Wal-Mart Supercenter yesterday for an oil change.

08/27/2009

CLARENCE J.

I like that they provide quick service and the pharmacist is very good at giving you information about drug interaction. They are professional, responsive and punctual.

Description of Work
I use Wal-Mart Supercenter pharmacy. The last time I was there was 2 days ago.

Category pharmacy

04/02/2004

daren H.

THE WAIT IS VERY LONG, AND THEIR TIME ESTIMATIONS ARE OFTEN INACCURATE. THEY DON'T SEEN PARTICULARLY CAPABLE EITHER. THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME RETURNING IS THE CONVENIENCE OF BEING ABLE TO DO ALL MY WAL-MART SHOPPING WHILE I'M WAITING. THE KEY IS TO FIND A TIME WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A FULL STAFF, AND THERE AREN'T MANY OTHER CARS IN LINE.

Description of Work
OIL CHANGE.

01/16/2004

Garry M.

FIXED WATCH FAST. EXTRA NICE PEOPLE WHO WORKED THERE. LONG LINES.

Description of Work
REPAIRED BAND ON WATCH

Category watch repair

01/16/2004

Jay D.

THEY DID A VERY NICE JOB DOING OIL CHANGES THE PAST COUPLE YEARS. NICELY DONE.

Description of Work
OIL CHANGE

01/15/2004

WAL-MART HAS THE BEST PRICES IN FILM DEVELOPING. THE FILM DEVELOPING TAKES A FEW DAYS LONGER THAN MOST PLACES, BUT IT IS VERY INEXPENSIVE.

Description of Work
FILM DEVELOPING.

Category film developing

01/12/2004

EMPLOYEES WERE VERY HELPFUL IN EXPLAINING THE COMPUTER SPEED AND FUNCTIONS WITH ME SO I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH THE PURCHASE.

Description of Work
BOUGHT COMPUTER WITH EVERYTHING BUT PRINTER.

Category computer sales

JoCo Auto Repair

Welcome to JoCo Auto Repair - your car repair specialists located in Merriam, Kansas. We are a full service facility - no repair job is too large, and no service is too small. What makes us special? We've been in business for over 30 years - that's over 30 years of experience making satisfied customers. All of our mechanics and technicians are ASE Certified and constantly undergo training in the latest automotive technology. Free loaner car while we work on your car (by appointment only). We stand by our work - our repairs are covered by a 24-month, 24,000-mile nationwide warranty. We understand your needs and take time to listen to your concerns. Our staff are honest and ethical. They treat our customers with respect - I hire and train them that way. Come in and experience the difference that quality service makes! We KEEP LIFE ROLLING.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Pharmacies
    Computer Sales
    Watch Repair
    Film Developing

Canopy home collection, cell phones, garden center, grocery, l.e.i. apparel, maternity, mcdonald's, pharmacy, photo center, 1-hour photo center, portrait studio, tire & lube, vision center.