Wal-Mart Supercenter

With Angi since January 2004

4.4

Additional phone - pharmacy - (913) 829-5300, Photo Center - (913) 829-8898, Vision Center - (913) 829-0808. Store hours - Daily 8:00 AM-10:00 PM....

JoCo Auto Repair

JoCo Auto Repair

Welcome to JoCo Auto Repair - your car repair specialists located in Merriam, Kansas. We are a full service facility - no repair job is too large, and no service is too small. What makes us special? We've been in business for over 30 years - that's over 30 years of experience making satisfied customers. All of our mechanics and technicians are ASE Certified and constantly undergo training in the latest automotive technology. Free loaner car while we work on your car (by appointment only). We stand by our work - our repairs are covered by a 24-month, 24,000-mile nationwide warranty. We understand your needs and take time to listen to your concerns. Our staff are honest and ethical. They treat our customers with respect - I hire and train them that way. Come in and experience the difference that quality service makes! We KEEP LIFE ROLLING.

09/09/2013

Battery went dead and they prorated it for us and gave us a hew one

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace battery that was still under warratn

CATEGORY auto repair

07/16/2013

My experience with them wasn’t great. I was going to buy a couple of tires, which they said they had. Then it turned out that they didn’t; that was the main thing. They didn’t really seem to have anybody who knew what was going on. I think everybody was new. They thought that they had the tires and they didn’t. I don’t recall any other problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought two tires from Wal-Mart Supercenter.

CATEGORY car tires

01/13/2011

Good price, professional and car was ready when they said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 tires installed and balanced.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

08/27/2009

I had a couple of unfavorable experiences with them before, but because of price I gave them another chance to see if they improved. They have improved and I feel their price is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Wal-Mart Supercenter yesterday for an oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair

08/27/2009

I like that they provide quick service and the pharmacist is very good at giving you information about drug interaction. They are professional, responsive and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Wal-Mart Supercenter pharmacy. The last time I was there was 2 days ago.

CATEGORY pharmacy

Canopy home collection, cell phones, garden center, grocery, l.e.i. apparel, maternity, mcdonald's, pharmacy, photo center, 1-hour photo center, portrait studio, tire & lube, vision center.