JoCo Auto Repair

Founded 1979 • With Angi since February 2009

5829 Kessler Ln

Merriam, KS 66203

Welcome to JoCo Auto Repair - your car repair specialists located in Merriam, Kansas. We are a full service facility - no repair job is too large, and no service is too small. What makes us special? We've been in business for over 30 years - that's over 30 years of experience making satisfied customers. All of our mechanics and technicians are ASE Certified and constantly undergo training in the latest automotive technology. Free loaner car while we work on your car (by appointment only). We stand by our work - our repairs are covered by a 24-month, 24,000-mile nationwide warranty. We understand your needs and take time to listen to your concerns. Our staff are honest and ethical. They treat our customers with respect - I hire and train them that way. Come in and experience the difference that quality service makes! We KEEP LIFE ROLLING....

11/18/2020

They would only work on the vehicle unmonitored by the vehicle owner. Huge space here for abuse. I can can easily make an appointment at anytime and be able to bring the vehicle their to watch it get worked on. If their not gonna allow the owner to monitor the progress of their work this allows room for abuse.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vehicle Inspection for a Motor Oil leak that appears to be from the Gasket.

CATEGORY car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

I am not sure where this information came from. We invite customers into the garage every day. We find it actually helps for the customer to see exactly what is going on with their own eyes. We have to observe some rules for customer safety but I have never told a customer they can not watch.

06/08/2018

Super honest and professional people. Even gave me a courtesy ride to work. They are now my go-to auto repair shop!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Possible Brake Pad Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

05/15/2017

The oil change service went quickly even though I did not have an appointment. The waiting area is clean, comfortable, and coffee is always available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My truck showed a low oil light and so I went for a quick oil change. Joco Auto was able to service my truck without and appointment and gave me great service. I also was advised about low tire tread remaining and got an estimate for new tires. I will be returning later in the summer to get those tires. I am a long-time customer of Joco Auto and I am always satisfied with the quality service they provide.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

04/04/2017

The quote that was given for replacing the spark plugs and wires was two and half times the amount of what that service typically prices at. Needless to say, realizing they grossly inflate their rates, I have since found a different auto service, and JOCO Automotive has lost a long-term customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband's 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe had issues with a sensor, which ended being tied into the spark plugs and wires, although that wasn't clear initially. As a side note, I had been using JOCO Automotive for the past 7-8 years for both of our vehicles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

12/20/2016

Technician check all tires including spare and he got the lights go out and everything was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Low tire pressure light on and putting air in it didn't make it go away

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

12/15/2016

They do good work. They tell you what it is going to be and when they do it, they don't up charge. The price they give is the price you pay. They don't treat you like you don't know anything about a car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use JOCO Auto Repair. I got my car's oil changed. I got 120000 mile service which included and I use synthetic oil. They also checked a valve stem on one of my tires, they had to replace that, They rotated my tires.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

05/19/2016

The people were kind, the waiting area was clean and comfortable, and the service was high quality, efficient, and cost effective. An A+ in my books.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection, oil change, and tire rotation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2016

07/15/2015

Got it in very fast, and diagnosed problem. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New starter

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2015

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We try hard to make your car repairs and maintenance as easy as possible!

07/08/2015

They are very good. I have used them for years exclusively. The staff are good at being prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Service. If we have any questions on a vehicle we take it down there to get there opinion.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2014

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the continued business!

05/20/2015

These guys are great. It's like visiting family. We took advantage of a AAA coupon to get a 40-point inspection done for free. We got both vehicles inspected. They found a laundry list of items that the Volvo dealer missed on my XC-90 and a shorter list that the dealer missed on my husband's F-150. They walked us through the repair process, made notes on what needed to be done now and what could w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This visit was an oil-change for a 2004 Volvo XC-90.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2015

Thank You [member name removed]! We appreciate you and your comments and we will continue to give you great service at every visit! Good luck with Keith's search!

Mechanical Repair & Maintenance