Women's Health Assoc

With Angi since April 2012

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology

08/27/2014

Dr. Giedt is absolutely wonderful. She always put me at ease and addressed all of my concerns. I wanted a natural childbirth, and she had no issues with any of my requests. I had an uncomplicated, natural delivery, and Dr. Giedt was great. The entire staff at Women's Health Associates is friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to any woman in the Kansas City area.

Description of Work
I needed an OB/GYN when I moved to the area. I saw Dr. Giedt throughout my pregnancy, and she delivered our baby girl.

06/10/2014

Sometimes there can be a wait but once you are in, everything goes really quick.

Description of Work
Yearly exam. All of the team here is very good and friendly. They make u feel very Comfortable.

06/05/2014

I like that it is an all woman office. They seem to be up on the latest things for ladies over 50 years of age. They are really personable there. I have no issues with getting an appointment.

Description of Work
Primary OBGYN.

03/30/2014

I had to wait almost 2 months to see Dr. Giedt for the first time, but I was referred to her by someone I trusted and it was worth the wait. My husband and I are are new to the area, so I was looking for an OB for when we start a family. Dr. Giedt made me feel very comfortable and let me ask all of the questions I had prepared without making me feel like she needed to hurry along my visit or be so...

02/03/2014

She is very good and professional. I like her staff.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Amy Giedt.