Leawood Family Dental

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics

Dr. Walker and Dr. Davenport are here to do everything possible to make sure that your visit is pleasant and informative. We believe that when good communication exists between doctor and patient, that you will be able to receive that level of care which you desire and deserve. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible dental service, at a reasonable fee, in a comfortable and friendly environment. If you have questions about treatment plans, financial arrangement and Insurance benefits feel free to contact our experienced staff for help....

01/24/2014

He is excellent. I can't say enough excellent for him. He spent more time with me than any medical doctors I've been to. He spent a lot of time brainstorming...why I have the mouth blister. He gave me a prescription for a mouthwash to use that has anti-acid, anti- allergy and numbing agent which helps with the pain. After he talked to me, he suggested increasing my vitamin C. As I was paying, he w...

Description of Work
Dr. Justin M. Davenport is my general dentist. He treated my mouth blisters.

09/19/2013

We have been patients of Dr. Davenport for about two years. He and his staff are always friendly, do thorough work, and have a great rapport with our kids. Furthermore, his is office is clean and nice, it's easy to get an appointment, and we never have any problems with scheduling.

Description of Work
I went to him for a routine cleaning and a check up.

07/29/2013

I've been going to him for ten years. The ladies that do the complete cleaning are very good, they don't hurt you while they're cleaning your teeth. My boyfriend goes there also and he had not been to the dentist for a long time. He needed additional cleaning and they were willing to numb up his mouth so that they could scrape more and not charge him for a deep cleaning since he has no insurance.

Description of Work
Dr. Steven J. Walker is my dentist.

08/01/2012

They are awesome. The both of them and they're staff are totally professional. They are perfectionists. I had to have a couple of crowns done and they just worked until everything is perfect, until I was perfectly comfortable. The office is very clean. All the hygienists are great. The people in the office are extremely helpful.

Description of Work
They are my family's dentist.

07/18/2012

I went to them when I lost the filling. They are wonderful. I have been diagnosed with cancer and the staff has been incredibly wonderful and accommodating in getting my dental work done.

Description of Work
I use Leawood Family Dental for dental purposes. The last time I was there I had a filling replaced and a new crown.

Category oral surgeons

A full spectrum of services are provided such as, Examinations that include Digital X-rays, Periodontal condition assessment, TMJ and bite evaluation, Oral Cancer Screening, Dental cleanings, Dentistry for Children, Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Sealants, Dental Implant Restorations, Cosmetic Dentistry including Veneers & Bonding, Partials & Dentures, Teeth Whitening, Night Guard, Snore Guard, Sports Guards and much more.