Leawood Family Dental

With Angi since October 2008

11225 Nall Ave. Ste 120

Leawood, KS 66211

Dr. Walker and Dr. Davenport are here to do everything possible to make sure that your visit is pleasant and informative. We believe that when good communication exists between doctor and patient, that you will be able to receive that level of care which you desire and deserve. Our goal is to

06/01/2016

Mark G.

11/10/2015

Mark G.

Description of Work
Cleaning, X-rays and check-up. I was very pleased with their work.

01/24/2014

He is excellent. I can't say enough excellent for him. He spent more time with me than any medical doctors I've been to. He spent a lot of time brainstorming...why I have the mouth blister. He gave me a prescription for a mouthwash to use that has anti-acid, anti- allergy and numbing agent which helps with the pain. After he talked to me, he suggested increasing my vitamin C. As I was paying, he wrote everything down that we had discussed and gave it with the prescriptions...I thought that was very nice. He did an excellent job cleaning my teeth too.

Description of Work
Dr. Justin M. Davenport is my general dentist. He treated my mouth blisters.

09/19/2013

We have been patients of Dr. Davenport for about two years. He and his staff are always friendly, do thorough work, and have a great rapport with our kids. Furthermore, his is office is clean and nice, it's easy to get an appointment, and we never have any problems with scheduling.

Description of Work
I went to him for a routine cleaning and a check up.

07/29/2013

I've been going to him for ten years. The ladies that do the complete cleaning are very good, they don't hurt you while they're cleaning your teeth. My boyfriend goes there also and he had not been to the dentist for a long time. He needed additional cleaning and they were willing to numb up his mouth so that they could scrape more and not charge him for a deep cleaning since he has no insurance.

Description of Work
Dr. Steven J. Walker is my dentist.

08/01/2012

suzanne m J.

They are awesome. The both of them and they're staff are totally professional. They are perfectionists. I had to have a couple of crowns done and they just worked until everything is perfect, until I was perfectly comfortable. The office is very clean. All the hygienists are great. The people in the office are extremely helpful.

Description of Work
They are my family's dentist.

07/18/2012

Tricia H.

I went to them when I lost the filling. They are wonderful. I have been diagnosed with cancer and the staff has been incredibly wonderful and accommodating in getting my dental work done.

Description of Work
I use Leawood Family Dental for dental purposes. The last time I was there I had a filling replaced and a new crown.

Category oral surgeons

06/21/2012

Normally, a cleaning takes 45 minutes to an hour. Quick and easy and out.

Description of Work
I have used this office for general dentistry for several years. I have appointments about every 3-4 months. My experiences have always been good. No problems with appointments, service, and best of all, no pain.

05/10/2012

I have been going to him for many years, and so has my family. He is fantastic.

Description of Work
He is my dentist.

05/10/2012

JEAN O.

It's a wonderful office. I have been going to them for many years, and so has my family. I go every three months.

Description of Work
We use this dental office.

10/26/2011

It was a wonderful experience. He is very patient and very understanding. He is very aware of when I'm getting late. He takes the time. He is amazingly available. The way I even ended up with him was I chipped a tooth and I didn't have a dentist because I hate dentist. I actually found him on Angie's List and he was near my house. He got me in that afternoon. The office is very pleasant and very welcoming. The staff calls you by name when you walk into the door. I never sit in the waiting room for more than may be a minute.

Description of Work
Dr. Justin M Davenport is my dentist and I last visited her about three months ago when I chipped a tooth.

10/15/2009

I was really frightened of dentists. We initially went to a doctor that owned the practice. When he retired, he sold it to Dr. Walker, and when Dr. Walker?s practice expanded, he took in a partner, Dr. Davenport. I was willing to try the partner because I had had very good experiences with Dr. Walker, and I liked him just as well. We have been going to the practice for between 15 and 20 years. Dr. Davenport is the doctor that I currently see all the time whenever I need to see a dentist. We can?t say anything bad about him. Our insurance has changed and they don?t take our particular insurance but we continue to see them paying the full dental fee in the hope that we will change insurances back again. I would rate him highly and would use him in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Davenport is our dentist. We go to see him once every 6 months.

12/16/2008

DIANNE K.

The doctors are both very nice. The doctors are caring and explain what they are doing. The staff is courteous. They usually get me in promply to the room. The wait for the dentist is short also.

Description of Work
I went in to the office have a crown on my tooth replaced.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics

A full spectrum of services are provided such as, Examinations that include Digital X-rays, Periodontal condition assessment, TMJ and bite evaluation, Oral Cancer Screening, Dental cleanings, Dentistry for Children, Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Sealants, Dental Implant Restorations, Cosmetic Dentistry including Veneers & Bonding, Partials & Dentures, Teeth Whitening, Night Guard, Snore Guard, Sports Guards and much more.