Girard Animal Hospital

With Angi since March 2010

Girard Animal Hospital...

11/28/2012

The puppies ear crop turned out great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cropped the ears on my two Miniature Schnauzer puppies. The Dr did a very good job there was very little bleeding and the puppies only whined a little after they first woke up then they were fine. I plan on taking future litters to her to have their ears cropped.

06/07/2012

They are beyond and straight all across. I will recommend them to anybody. I have been with them for years. They're the only ones I've ever used. They advise us on what we should do and is just compassionate with animals. She's straight A, too bad you don't have A plus'.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Girard Animal Hospital as our veterinarian clinic. I took my dog in for rabies shots.

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels,pet grooming

02/27/2012

They came out and did a home visit on our horses. They did surgery on her, and she never had another problem with her eye.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They treated our horses for eye cancer.

12/08/2011

Over the past ten years, I have had several occasions to visit the Girard Animal Hospital, with 5 different pets and without exception the doctors and staff have been compassionate, caring, professional, and friendly to our pets and even us owners. Their prices are more than reasonable and the genuine concern for pet and owner is above and beyond any other place I have ever visited. I would highly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two household pets were treated for vomiting and diarrhea one for allergies and two others were compassionately and professionally put to sleep after long and hopefully lives.

03/28/2010

Great experience. The vet's we're really nice and helpful. They seemed to really care for the pets. That's the main reason why i'm writing the report. I'm very satisfied with the treatment of my girlfriend's and my own cat. I would recommend the Girard Animal Hospital to anyone needing anything critter related.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neuter/spayed - shot's and flea med's

Veterinarians,Veterinarians