Chrome Battery

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2012

3.5

535 Park St

Westfield, IN 46074

Chrome Battery is one of the leading online retailers of sealed lead acid rechargeable batteries, located in the heart of the Midwest in Carmel, Indiana. Whether you’re in need of a battery for your motorcycle, scooter or alarm system, we are your one stop shop for all your battery needs. We provide outstanding customer service via phone and live chat. We provide free Priority Mail shipping and a competitive 18 month warranty on all of our products. There are discounts for bulk ordering and returning customers....

05/05/2022

Patti R.

Excellent service and battery lasted 4 years! Normally batteries only last 2years. I ordered another one this year. Highly recommended the 20HL-BS!

Description of Work
Order a jet ski battery

11/18/2021

Rich F.

I had two batteries from Chrome Battery, for a mobility scooter, fail under warranty. They failed after 11 months and were warrantied for 18 months. I contacted Chrome Battery and they provided an RMA number, and instructed me that "instructions would be emailed to me shortly". The instructions never arrived. I have requested the instructions from them five times over the past two months, and they refuse to respond. What good is an RMA number, when the company refuses to provide further instructions as to what to do with the RMA, or the batteries?

Description of Work
Purchased new batteries from them that failed under warranty. They refuse to honor their own 18 month warranty.

Category car accessories,handicap equipment

08/21/2020

vidal G.

I have been in contact with Chrome Battery for over 2 months trying to resolve this dead battery issue. I emailed Chrome, purchased return shipping label, called and still no resolution. Pay the extra money to not be bothered with these cheap batteries and bad customer service!!!!

Description of Work
Junk Battery / Bad customer service

Category motorcycle repair

02/14/2020

Nicholas G.

Company does not honor manufacturer warranty

Description of Work
sold defective batteries

01/23/2019

Thomas K.

The batteries are great. I've used Chrome Battery SLA batteries for the last six years, and not one of them has failed. The website is super easy to use. It's easy to find everything you need. Shipping is fast and free. I've purchased 32 SLA batteries from Chrome Battery over the last six years. I'm just really glad I finally found Chrome Battery. I suffered with other batteries for years. Thank you Chrome Battery!

Description of Work
Needed batteries.

Category handicap equipment

10/12/2018

Christian P.

I have no idea how or why I keep getting this prompt to review "Chrome Battery"??!!

Description of Work
None none none

Category car accessories,Uncategorized

10/03/2018

John H.

Batteries are a perfect fit for my handicapped scooter at 1/4 of the price of the mobility people charged for the batteries before labor charges. Received the batteries within 2 business days.

Description of Work
Replacement Batteries

Category car accessories,handicap equipment

09/27/2018

Clifton O.

Product failed after 7 months with normal usage. "Live online" chat was "offline" at 11:50am CST, but I could leave a message and it "may" be responded to. Phoned the business at ll:55am, 12:03pm: and 12:20pm and I after ringing 45 seconds I was automatically disconnected each time with no opportunity to leave message.

Description of Work
I purchased and was provided a motorcycle battery with an 18 month warranty.

Category car accessories,motorcycle repair

09/27/2018

Clifton O.

Description of Work
I purchased and was provided a motorcycle battery with an 18 month warranty.

Category car accessories,motorcycle repair

06/05/2018

Ray O.

Arrived at closing time on Friday. One employee looked up items that hat been out of stock earlier in the week. The items were both back in stock and in about 15 minutes we were done and I was on my way.

Description of Work
Purchased two motorcycle batteries

Auto Accessories
    Motorcycle Service
    Home Healthcare - Disability Equipment & Services
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check

Replacement Batteries for Motorcycles, ATV's, Snowmobiles, Utility Vehicles, Lawn Mowers, Scooters,Car Audio Systems, Alarm Systems, Computer UPS Back-Ups, Laptops, Cordless Phones, Robotics, and many more!

Installation