Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Richmond, IN
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Richmond
- HAPPY CLEAN & SMARTIt is pricier than other places but they do a great job. This is my 2nd go-to place when my first choice is busy.
- DOG GONE CLEANShe is prompt, always on time, and always gets everything done that I want her to get done. I am very pleased with her.
- SHAGGY DOO'S PET GROOMINGMy dog Dandy loves his time at the groomer. They greet him and give him A+ treatment every time. He gets his own cage to wait and he is always welcome to stay until I can pick him up after work or on my lunch hour.
- UPTOWN HOUND GROOMING SHOPIt went wonderfully. They were fantastic and very lovely ladies. we will take bandit again. They even accepted him early!
- Bed Bath & Biscuits LLCWe go about every 6 weeks. I have been using them for a couple years now. I would recommend them to others. They keep a nice, clean facility. The staff is excellent.
- SHAGGY DOO'S PET GROOMINGThey are very reasonable and they are very good. They also do boarding. They are just great and we have used them for about 14 years now.
- Bed Bath & Biscuits LLCThey are the greatest ever. The service provider did some special things for me that I appreciate. And I would them again in the future.
- Care Animal HospitalThe visit went really well. I didn't have to wait at all. They took my dog back instantly and did what they had to do. There was a point where they had to have me put a muzzle on my dog myself because she would have bit the staff, but I know of her previous behavior so it wasn't an issue. They gave me medication options so that I could pick the one that would work for my budget. Their prices are a little high, but I believe you get what you pay for. I've been to vets that cost more and to vets that cost less. After being to different vets I now know that I will never go anywhere besides Care Animal Hospital. Dr. Hobson and Dr. Fipp do an amazing job read less
- UPTOWN HOUND GROOMING SHOPThe facility was very dirty. I'm not even sure that they actually bathed my dog. They told me that she needed her nails clipped and charged me for it. The problem is she didn't need her nails clipped.
Pet Groomers in Richmond
- Business Description:Full Service Veterinary clinic. We accept major credit cards and care credit. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:I adopted my dog a year ago, was recommended to go to Country Critters by a lady at the shelter and have been going there ever since. They send a post card reminder for the annual visit with my dogs face on the cover and a letter from him saying he needs to go have his checkup. It's a very cute idea. I love the staff and the doctors. Everyone is very friendly, happy and eager to care for my dog with the same love I give him. My dog gets nervous for the actual exam, the staff is very gentle and calming for him while the doctor examines. I would refer Dr. Eddleman or Dr. Miller to anyone for their pets needs. There are several vets between my home and their office but after the care we received right after the adoption, I will never go anywhere else. <br / read lessChristina V.
- Business Description:Boarding and daycare costs are determined by the day, please call for current rates. Hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Sat. 8:00 AM-Noon. Open Sundays for boarding pickup only 7:00 PM-8:00 PMRecent Review:We dropped the two dogs off, but even as we walked in the door we were greeted with enthusiasm and friendliness by the staff. Some of the staff had taken care of one of my dogs before and was very happy to see him doing so well after his traumatic injury. We explained to the staff any behavior problems the dog's have and how to handle any issues. The dogs were happy to see us when we came to retrieve them, but they did not act like they had been uncomfortable at any time read lessAnne-Marie S.
- Business Description:Dog DaycareRecent Review:It is pricier than other places but they do a great job. This is my 2nd go-to place when my first choice is busy.Anjolii D.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Recent Review:.Frank K.
- Business Description:Redkey Veterinary Clinic is owned by Drs. Jim and Teresa Wasson. It is a mixed practice, serving companion, equine, and farm animals. The facilities were remodeled and enlarged in 1995 and 2009 to provide space for the expanding practice. We accept cash, credit or check. We do offer and accept Care Credit. Our policy is that all services need to be paid at the time of service read lessRecent Review:<br /> as described above <br />stephen s.
- Recent Review:The dayvwas very busy for them so a long wait. The part that was the most troublesome is they must have tied him down as his neck was strained causing several visits to the vet and medication which lasted about 2 month read lessTruman S.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Cost is determined by job. Additional DBA - Chris' Waggin' Tails Inc.Recent Review:The staff met me at the door when I arrived on time to drop my cat off and verified my contact information before I left. They called me a few hours later to let me know he would be done shortly, and I got there in time to watch them finish up with his haircut. The groomer seemed very gentle and patient while finishing the cut, and even warned me that he had soiled his cat carrier and put down paper towels in the carrier so he wouldn't step in it. There were a few rough patches in the haircut, mostly from this being our first visit to this groomer and my cat not wanting to stand still the whole time, but the price matched the initial estimate and the end product looked good. <br / read lessPeter O.
- Business Description:Animal Medical Center is a full-service veterinary hospital providing medical & surgical services to dogs, cats & exotic pets. Accepts Care Credit.Recent Review:Well done! The doctor was very thorough and explained everything in detail. She was willing to take time to answer questions and respond to concerns. We were very pleased. The staff were very friendly. I will continue going there! <br / read lessScott P.
- Business Description:Care Animal HospitalRecent Review:Very well. They show great compassion and professionalism.Lydia B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- New Paris
- Greens Fork
- New Madison
- Cambridge City
- College Corner
- West Alexandria
- Union City
- West College Corner
- New Castle
dog groomers in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLOOMFIELD VETERINARY CLINIC54 State St
- BLOOMFIELD VETERINARY CLINIC
- HAPPY CLEAN & SMART5700 W KILGORE AVE
- HAPPY CLEAN & SMART
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- REDKEY VETERINARY CLINIC8909 W STATE ROAD 67
- REDKEY VETERINARY CLINIC