Johnson, Dr. Reed E.

With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

Northside Endodontics

Northside Endodontics specializes in Endodontic therapy, commonly known as a “root canal.” With offices in Indianapolis and Yorktown Indiana, we provide the highest quality root canal experience possible for the Indianapolis Area. Our dentists always utilize best practices and medicines to ensure comfort and quality dental care. Our staff recognizes the value of communication between doctors and makes a commitment to work with your family dentist to enable the most comprehensive root canal treatment. Once the root canal treatment is complete, patients need to return to their dentist to receive a permanent restoration for the tooth. Your family dentist is best qualified to determine the appropriate restoration to protect your tooth. This practice group has 2 locations: To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Hardin Cosmetic & Family Dentistry

At Hardin Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we know what is important to you and we strive to provide our patients with quality care, comfort and convenience. We provide a full-service, state-of-the art dental practice. In addition to Family Dentistry, we offer the latest technologies in Sedation, Cosmetic, Invisalign, Preventive and Restorative Dentistry. Our exceptional and experienced staff partner with our patients to provide the healthiest, most beautiful smiles dentistry can offer. From the moment you step into our practice until the moment you complete treatment, we want you to be comfortable and relaxed. Call us today to find out how we can help you smile again. Whether you’re in Indianapolis or Greenwood we want to be your Family Dentist. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

Hollander, Dr. Jay A.

Dr. Hollander and staff welcome you to a dental office that is committed to providing you with a professional, yet relaxed dental experience. Our patients are our most important asset and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. We treat children and adults in all facets of general dentistry, with a focus on aesthetic dentistry. We share the goal to make your smile the best and most beautiful it can be. Your comprehensive dental examination will be quick and painless and allows Dr. Hollander, with the use of a laser light, the ability to detect cavities before they become large and painful. Come see for yourself why we have been awarded Angie’s List Super Service Award two years running. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

10/01/2012

I called and told them about my discomfort. They told me they could get me in that day, which was great. Dr. Johnson performed a root canal and everything went great. I had heard so many horror stories about root canals, but this was quick and painless. As always Dr. Johnson took great care of me and his staff is always friendly.

Description of Work
My tooth had become very sensitive and it had been hurting for a few days.

Category endodontics,dentists

01/16/2012

He's very caring and he's a gentle Dentist. He does good work.

Description of Work
It's a positive atmosphere in his office.

06/21/2011

Very friendly staff here and Dr. Johnson does an excellent job. He is also very personable and he remembers things that I have told him over a year ago. He is one smart guy and an excellent dentist. Never feel a thing.

Description of Work
Went to Dr. Johnson to get my teeth cleaned as I have for the past 10 years.

12/23/2010

As always, went very well. Dr. Johnson is a true Gentleman and an extremely good dentist

Description of Work
Semi annual check up and cleaning

07/17/2010

My wife plans on ging to him for any future concerns with the teeth, etc.

Description of Work
Visit was for my wife. Had a second visit in April. I can't remrmber exactly what she had done, but was very satisfied.

Category dentists

Cosmetic & family dentistry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover