InCreditable Advisors, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2009

2680 E. Main Street Suite 109

Plainfield, IN 46168

InCreditable Advisors Provides Individual Financial Options Personalized Particularly To Your Unique Credit Situation. We specialize in Personal Credit Repair, Personal Debt Settlement, Student Loan Consolidation, Credit Counseling and Business Credit. Our highly qualified Credit & Debt Advisors are accomplished in the areas of Business Credit & Funding, Debt Settlement, and Credit Repair....

10/24/2020

Mary M.

It went well a lot of good information was given to me. Very professional.

Description of Work
Fixing my credit

Category personal counseling

03/17/2018

Kristen G.

This company is stellar. I highly recommend if you need credit help. I left with a ton of great advice that was free but I needed help. Felt good leaving knowing what I couldn't repair on our credit was going to get taken care of.

Description of Work
credit repair

11/24/2017

Christian C.

Great! Very knowledgeable and gave me a lot of great tips for all my future credit inquiries.

Description of Work
Credit rehabilitation

Category financial advisor, personal counseling, credit repair companies

10/05/2017

Steven N.

Excellent. He was very professional and did not charge us anything.

Description of Work
Credit counselling and budgeting assistance.

08/04/2016

mark C.

This company was extremely easy to work with, and we felt that they were as invested in improving our credit scores as we were. They were always prompt in answering questions, and keeping us up to date with the progress of the program along the way. I will recommend them to anyone needing help with their credit in the future. Just the education we recieved about how credit scores work was invaluable to help us maintain our credit scores in the future. Many things we did before working with Increditable Advisors to improve our credit scores actually made them worse, and Miguel taught us why. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Miguel and his team helped us repair our credit, and teach us all the things we could do ourselves to increase our credit score. They worked to remove numerous incorrect credit reports, and our credit scores improved so much that we were able to finally get a mortgage on our home!

05/25/2016

Russell J.

I highly recommend this service to anyone who wants to repair and maintain a better credit rating.

Description of Work
InCreditable Advisors not only helped to repair my credit but they also educated me so that I knew what to do and what not to do.

05/18/2016

Danielle R.

I had some items lingering on my credit report that I could not manage to remove on my own. I had filed complaints, called the credit bureaus, and spent my time stressing on how I was going to improve my credit score. I was so skeptical abut using a service like this, but I am SO GLAD that I did. Miguel and Jamie are so considerate and professional. Once they started to look at my credit profile, they assured me they could do their best to fix it. They gave me step by step directions on what to do - and what NOT to do. They returned all my emails in a timely manner and I was so excited to hear that my goals with them were completed. LISTEN to what they tell you! Working with them I was able to raise my credit score, and it continues to go up! I am SO happy with the results, and I plan to use them in the future if needed. Do not hesitate to reach out to them and see what they can do for you. It is such a great relief to really feel like you have some in your side of the court with issues like this.

Description of Work
Credit counseling and credit repair - removed old items from credit report.

05/06/2016

Grant T.

Before meeting with our InCreditable Advisor, my wife and I stressed about our financial future. We, like most normal citizens, have very little understanding of the credit universe. Meeting with our advisor is worth the peace of mind we have obtained with our little family. This is the best decision we have made to provide financial stability to our marriage.

Description of Work
Provided excellent credit advice. He made me feel goo about getting back on tract with improving my credit score. Very professional and knowledgeable.

04/29/2016

Megan E.

He worked as our advocate and fought against the creditors and worked to remove items and clean up our credit report. He removed things that I didn't even realize were affecting our credit score for years such as having my maiden name listed or spelled incorrectly.

Description of Work
We had credit issues and went from qualifying easily for a jumbo mortgage to having something reported incorrectly to credit bureaus that dropped our score and we no longer qualified. I tried to remove the items myself to no avail. Miguel was recommended to me by a friend who owns a mortgage company. I was hesitant at first but thought it was worth a try. In less than 60 days, my credit score went from 650 to 785! I can't recommend him enough. He was quick, responsive and more than anything SUCCESSFUL! We are now back on track to build our dream home!

04/15/2016

Catherine O.

Very easy company to work with. Make sure you have everything with you when you meet and things will go very smoothly.

Description of Work
She made us feel comfortable and showed us we actually had a good chance at making our dreams come true.

04/15/2016

Shawanna H.

It went excellent my credit has never looked so good this provider really gave me hope because I did not think there was any hope for my credit

Description of Work
The provider repaired my credit and did an excellent job I would continue to refer this provider to all my friends and family

04/14/2016

Dan A.

Miguel and his team are amazing. I am sure it based on your current credit situation, but he was able to get me results within the first month, and I am continuing to have him work on my credit even further, even though I am to the point where I needed to be in order to purchase a home. He is very good at explaining credit, and the do's and don't as well as giving you financial help along the way. I would highly recommend him, and have already started giving his name out to friends that need help as well.

Description of Work
Removed bad items off my credit report by disputing them

Category financial advisor, credit repair companies

04/12/2016

Amy S.

Well my scores started off at 560, 543 and 513 and in 4 months plus I am at 690, 714 and 694 and the progress is still ongoing.

Description of Work
InCreditable Advisors helped me get into my first new home and a better interest rate on my mortgage and also was able to refinance my auto loan from 20.40% to 4.9%. My insurance premium was also cut in half thanks to my investment in fixing my personal credit with InCreditable Advisors..

04/12/2016

Mary A.

Miguel was so extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his job. He went step by step through my entire credit report not only to see what needed to be done, but also teaching me about it along the way. We now have a plan for each area of debt be it medical, student loans, or credit cards and I feel like I can finally tackle this area that was so daunting before. My husband and I were both thoroughly impressed with the amount of knowledge and the plan that we put in place. This business came highly recommended and is meeting and exceeding our expectations.

Description of Work
Free initial meeting to go over credit reports and construct a plan on making it better.

03/13/2016

Larry H.

Things are going well so far. He provided us with a lot of valuable information.

Description of Work
My wife and I met with Miguel for an initial consultation. We were very impressed with his knowledge of the consumer credit industry. I believe his goal is to educate his clients about credit. We chose him over another company because his expertise and the fact that he's locally-owned and we like to support small businesses in our community. We look forward to working with Miguel.

11/30/2015

James C.

12/30/2014

David B.

Miguel gave me clear instructions on how to build my credit to purchase a home my score has risen considerably in 3 months. Thanks Miguel!

Description of Work
Found Miguel on angies list for credit repair

11/12/2014

Michael W.

I presented for counseling and spent approximately 90 minutes. After much great information and advice, I was not charged "because you are one of the few people that we cannot help". I was actually helped a great deal and I was quite willing to pay for the service. I was so impressed, I would like to be a part of this very well run business.

Description of Work
Credit advice on how "to improve up the credit score"

10/09/2014

Yvonne D.

It was great. They were awesome. There was nothing negative. I would recommend them to anybody. You can't beat their service. They have highly qualified people. They know what they're doing. The quality was fabulous. They responded very quickly.

Description of Work
They cleared the old bills on my credit report.

06/18/2014

Matthew K.

Every client that I have referred to Miguel and Increditable Advisors has been treated with integrity. Miguel is very passionate about helping people, like I am, and I have never once wavered in referring him. The best parts of using ICA's services are that he educates his clients every step of the way and they have constant access to progress. Some other credit consulting companies that I have had the displeasure of working with don't do either - they are simply order takers to get recurring fees. Miguel truly cares about helping his clients achieve their goals and that is what customer service is all about. In terms of results, for the clients that follow the guidance of ICA, I have seen them all reach their goals and usually within a reasonable time frame. Miguel outlines a customer specific plan that is very attainable for each individual client. If the client follows the plan, quite simply, good results follow. I would, without a doubt, recommend Miguel to anyone that needs help with their credit. Two thumbs up and five stars!

Description of Work
I am a loan officer in the Indianapolis market and many of my clients have used Miguel's services at Increditable Advisors. My clients that have used Miguel's services all have one thing in common - they want to put themselves in a position to purchase a home. I have a number of clients that have been able to purchase a home much quicker after speaking to Miguel and following his advice.

05/24/2014

Vicky N.

We have worked with this service for over a year now and have received timely responses to any and all questions we may have/had. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Helped us clean up our credit report and work on ways to rebuild our credit. After working with them we raised our credit score and purchased a home. This process is not an over night fix it takes time. It took time to get in debt it takes time to fix it.

Category financial advisor, credit repair companies

05/09/2014

Deatres H.

I walked into office and Miguel gave me a earful of very helpful tips on how to obtain good credit and maintain it. He cleaned up my credit score and it took about a year and I'm still using the monitoring service and now my credit is good. I just got a credit card with a $5000 credit limit. I am so excited about it.

Description of Work
Do: Credit repair and debt settlement Don't: Don't use any other credit service other than InCreditable Advisors

05/02/2014

Brian L.

He was able to pull my credit report. Then he sat down with me and did a full synopsis of my report and what we needed to do to fix it and get my score up. Offered guidance to help put some money back to pay off bad debt and possible future debt. Pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
credit repair, financial planning, deleted items off report

05/02/2014

Jessica C.

Miguel has been a fantastic person to work with! He has helped me clean my credit report up by removing or repairing things on my credit I was uanble to take care of in the past. He is probably one of the best in the business and one of the easiest guys to talk with about ANYTHING! I also love he lets me pay what I can afford! I love only having to pay $25/month to fix these problems.

Description of Work
Repairing and cleaning my credit.

04/30/2014

Ryan M.

Miguel is one of the best people I have EVER worked with! I was nervous when I first started doing the credit repair program, but definitely worth all the time and money I have spent. He has gotten my credit boosted over 200 points and a lot of negative things deleted or repaired for me! I couldn't be happier with the outcome of his work! Thanks Miguel!!!

Description of Work
Miguel has cleaned up my credit a TON! I really appreciate the time he has taken to repair my credit and really like the fact I feel like I can reach out to him at any time with several different issues!

Category financial advisor

Upper Left Wealth Management

I focus on people in or near retirement, who want to reduce risk and taxes. UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Indiana
    The Hartford
    03/19/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Services we provide: Credit Improvement, Debt Reduction, Student Loan Consolidation, Credit Counseling and Helping Indiana Business Owners build Business Credit and establish a DUNS number for their businesses.

We do not offer a "miracle" but options to improve, eliminate, and restore a consumers credit profile and helping Indiana business owners establish business credit and a DUNS number under their business entity. InCreditable Advisors "Helping protect your greatest asset...CREDIT!