DeWeese Design Salon Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2002

Providing haircuts, hair color services, and much more to the Indianapolis, IN, area, DeWeese Design Salon Inc. will create the hairstyle you've been looking for. Choose a stylist and let the fun start with a haircut or new color. Ready for the new you? Whether you’re searching for that perfect haircut, trying out a brand-new color to spice things up, or perfecting your wedding hair for the big day, DeWeese Design Salon Inc. has the best style in Indianapolis. Contact us today to set up an appointment, or just stop by; we accept walk-ins. We stay on the cutting edge of haircut trends. Our stylists attend classes every six weeks and make frequent trips to industry shows and workshops to stay on top of all the latest looks. We know exactly how to make your hair edgy and contemporary, or create the classic bob or timeless silhouette. No matter your style preference, we’ll create a haircut that’s perfect for you. We offer fantastic cuts for men, women, and children....

07/08/2019

I loved the cut and style result. Hair stylist very pleasant and everyone friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut and style

CATEGORY hair salon,hair removal

11/02/2018

One strand was stolen, and owner hung up the phone when we called to reclaim

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensions

06/25/2018

I was overwhelmed at the result. Diana listened to what I wanted & gave me the perfect color & cut. Everyone I know loves it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
haircut & color

05/02/2017

Stylist had no idea how to handle curly hair. This is the worst cut I have ever had. I had long middle of the back curly hair. The only reason I chose this salon is because of claims that its a great p;ace for curly haired women. My hair is so short in the back its ridiculous and angles down in the front much longer. I have always had so many compliments on my hair and this time everyone wants to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted my very long curly hair to go from the middle of my back to just beyond my shoulders with a few layers and thinning out a bit and bangs. What I got is a disaster.

03/01/2016

It was fantastic.  My stylist Kristen was excellent.  She was very enjoyable to talk with and be around, she knew what she was doing.  And my hair cut came out great.  I would highly recommend this shop--the fact that it's local single owner is huge for me as well.  They do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Men's haircut with shampoo, blow dry and style

CATEGORY hair salon

Cuts & styles, hair color, DevaCurl, perms, straighteners, keratin treatments, conditioning, waxing services, and makeup.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover