WAGLER AUTOMOTIVE INC

Auto Service
Auto Inspections
Auto Towing

04/02/2015

Description of Work
My husband's old beater truck needed its rusted through gas tank replaced. Also new gas/oil/brake lines from age and rodent damage. Squirrels... This service appointment included numerous other upkeep related repairs. They provide maintenance on all of our vehicles and we would not go anywhere else for service. They are trusted and valued service providers.

Category auto repair

08/08/2012

They were pretty good and very reasonably priced. They had the part there the very next day.

Description of Work
I used Wagler Automotive to hook my truck up to the computer and order a new part.

Category auto repair

03/16/2011

Wagler's has been working on my husband and I's vehicles for years now. Before I even buy a used car I have this company check the vehicle. Honest and dependable like all the home town mechanics used to be. They have done everything from replaced an engine with a rebuilt engine, to changing oil and tune ups.

Description of Work
This latest appointment we needed a fuel filter drain changed because ours was leaking in the truck. So when they started changing that part, they noticed a place on the radiator was bad and starting to leak. They called my husband to notify him and asked if he could come look at it. Then explained the prices of the parts and labor. They never go ahead a replace something before calling you and giving you an estimate, so when it comes to paying the bill, you are never surprised. Our parts were over 435.00 dollars and the labor was 189.00. We had the thermostat changed, fuel filter drain, thermostat housing, radiator assembly and the serpenine belt changed.

Category auto repair,towing,car inspections