George, Malcolm C

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2008

VISIT WWW.ABGD.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED....

Hollander, Dr. Jay A.

Hollander, Dr. Jay A.

Dr. Hollander and staff welcome you to a dental office that is committed to providing you with a professional, yet relaxed dental experience. Our patients are our most important asset and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. We treat children and adults in all facets of general dentistry, with a focus on aesthetic dentistry. We share the goal to make your smile the best and most beautiful it can be. Your comprehensive dental examination will be quick and painless and allows Dr. Hollander, with the use of a laser light, the ability to detect cavities before they become large and painful. Come see for yourself why we have been awarded Angie’s List Super Service Award two years running. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

06/17/2008

Him and his staff are very professional and kind. They have a friendly office. The overall experience is pretty good and I love the office manager. They work with you with insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to him to get a cleaning; he is very good.

CATEGORY dentists

04/02/2008

Better than I expected. I have heard stories of people experiencing such discomfort at the placement of crowns, so I wasn't too thrilled to hear I would need them. Dr. George and his staff made the process so easy. No pain, and my crowns look great! Greg, the office manager handles all the insurance billing. Every one was incredibly professional and very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental cleaning and placement of 2 new crowns.

CATEGORY dentists

DENTAL IMPLANTS, DENTURES AND PARTIALS, BRIDGES, GUM TREATMENT, FAMILY DENTISTRY, ORAL HYGIENE & COSMETIC DENTISTRY.