Perfection Home Repairs

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2009

1611 N Binkley Rd

Larwill, IN 46764

Contact our team to schedule an in home estimate! Perfection Home Repairs has been in business for 20 years and continues to be a trusted local business that prides itself on Customer Satisfaction and Quality Workmanship. We have a friendly staff. All of our skilled tradesmen are experienced, insured and have passed background checks. We value your project and we always do our very best to accommodate your needs. Call today if you're looking for a company that delivers great customer service, quality work and stands behind what they do....

Resposiveness

roofing (7)handyman (170)drywall (49)interior painting (41)home remodeling (39)plumbers (39)electrician (38)woodworking (35)tile installation (25)lighting (20)door installation (17)house painting (16)

10/13/2020

SCAM COMPANY!! BEWARE!!! I have been trying for 3 months to have someone contact me and it’s all a run around. No one answers the phones, people don’t call back, the salesman’s number has been disconnected, the salesman gave me wrong paperwork to sign and had to resign 3 months later. In the process of reporting to BBB

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof replaced

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

First of all i think its important people know that we have done no work for you whatsoever. We are very sorry we could not get you the financing you needed to pay for the project. We did absolutely everything we could which is why it took a while and had to have you do different paperwork but everything we did we did to try to help you. Our salesman that was out to see you has had the same phone ...

05/26/2020

I contacted perfection home remodeling and from the start they were amazing! I love my new roof!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal roof

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

01/13/2020

I have already wrote a badd review once for this company felt guilty and jumped through a lot of hoops to get the review removed, As they promise to make everything right that was wrong. I'll start off by saying that this company hired some fly-by-night Mexicans to come from Colorado and put a $15000 metal roof on my house and 2 of the 3 Mexicans had never even touched metal before. Their craftsma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standing seam roof and facia

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

11/25/2019

very well. nice job and extremely happy that it was done before the snow fell

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replace

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

07/23/2019

They did a great job installing backsplash, can lights, and cabinet door hinge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen update

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

07/22/2019

Came out to look at job and told me i would get emaill with price next day. 8 dsus later i had to call them because never heatd answer. Told me they are havong issues and to busy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caulking on outside house

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

07/17/2019

We are very happy with the job completed 4th quarter 2018. This was a complete gut: floor, tub, vanity removal and replacement. We provided most of the design and all of the materials; and Plymouth Remodeling provided the labor and expertise. Marty was helpful in providing the details such as finishing off the niche and backsplash. They didn't just do what they believed would be good, they communi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath Remodel 5x7

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

06/23/2019

Joe was great. He came to our house an gave us an estimate. His professional and friendly crew came out as expected and did a wonderful job. The job was done right, on time, and the price paid was exactly what we expected. We are very happy with our new bathroom an shower. We will definitely call them back for more work that we want to have done. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

05/21/2019

Perfection did an amazing job! My laundry room is a small space and it now looks incredible - Joe and his team did a great job from the estimate to the final product and were so kind when i added a couple of items to my list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel Laundry Room, Porch Repair, Painting Shutters and door, also hung an interior door, storm door and ceiling fan.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,remodeling,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

Thank you for your review! We enjoyed working with you, so you can now enjoy your laundry room. We hope to work with you again in the future on your next project!

05/07/2019

This was our third time using PHR, will will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman interior and exterior work

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Thank you for the review. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Replacement Roofing