The Downtown Veterinarian

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/11/2022

542 E 11th St

Indianapolis, IN 46202

14 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the service. House calls for established clients only travel charges apply. Additional DBAs - Indy Vet PC, Downtown Veterinarian. Award winning....

4.4

dog grooming (2)

01/07/2021

I have been taking my fur babies here for several years, since I moved here. I am always impressed by their caring, honest, and transparent way of caring for pets, and individual attention and quality. Dr Buchanan and staff have done AMAZING work to ensure my very nervous dog gets the care she needs as well as my cats. The quality of care is exceptional. My dog just had a tumor removed this week, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medical care and surgery for my cats and dog

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

11/18/2020

I took my pup to this clinic for the first time and I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and the quality of care provided. I very much appreciated the time Dr. Buchannan's exceptional care, He spent ample time with me addressing the different issues with Bruno. I very highly recommend this clinic !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vetrenary visit

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

10/12/2019

We love the staff and our vet! They are great to work with, know our dogs and care about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet visit for dogs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

10/04/2019

Absolutely Excellent! Our highest recommendation! Veterinarians, assistants, front desk personnel are all first class, caring, passionate and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual checkups cat and dog, urinary track infections for dog, Cushing's disease for dog, treatment from another dog attack/bite.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

09/20/2019

Excellent. The Downtown Veterinarian is the best vet in Indy. They care, they communicate and they go beyond to help you out. I heartily recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Having our kitten spayed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/17/2019

The Downtown Veterinarians and staff are always kind, caring and helpful. The Dr. Buchanan and Dr. Wiggers have been in constant contact with the emergency veterinarian that gave my dog blood transfusions. They are trying their best to help my dog get back to normal. Everyone at the Downtown Vet loves my fur babies as much as l do!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have 5 cats and 4 dogs. Recently my dog extremely sick.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

Photo for The Downtown Veterinarian - 542 E 11th St, Indianapolis, IN - 38116275

09/16/2019

We were seen at the appointed time; the exam went quickly and specimens were obtained quickly as well. I have been taking my pets to this facility for years and can not say enough good things about their practice. The entire staff is friendly and supportive, the building and grounds are clean, and the level of professionalism and quality of service are outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog needed her annual exam and vaccinations

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

09/11/2019

It always goes well until the bill comes, then I complain each time! This being said, you would think I would find another vet, but I don’t. They are very professional and do a great job of taking care of my two dogs and cat. I especially like the staff. The people that work there are so friendly and helpful. Last winter, I couldn’t get out to buy dog food, so Tammy brought some to my house on her...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go there for everything except grooming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

10/02/2017

They were very nice and accommodating. Good location, close to my job, so I can drop her off on my way in and pick her up when I go home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 10 year old dog went there recently for yearly shots a a blood test to get her Phenobarbital level and medication refilled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

07/22/2017

They did a fine job. Their professionalism stands out the most. Most vets you don't actually get to see the vet, you have to see all the assistants. In this case the doctor himself took interest in my dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They diagnosed his problem and provided treatment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

Veterinary, general medicine, grooming, surgery, laser, acupuncture, dentistry, boarding, nutritional counseling, radiology, ultrasound & bathing.

Orthopedic surgery.