NVS Design Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

8888 Keystone Crssng Ste 1300

Indianapolis, IN 46240

10 employees. NVS Design is an innovative company that thinks so far outside the box, we're 2 blocks down the street from it! We are a strong, driven advertising agency located in Indianapolis that works to provide our clients with detail-oriented work that speaks for itself. You not only get a fresh new look, you get artwork that will make your competition envious of you. We offer a wide range of services to our clients. Whether you need a fresh new logo, or a hot new website, we will help make sure you stand out amongst the rest. At NVS Design you are our top priority! We work closely with our clients, so we can ensure their new design efforts will be a success. Additional email - chad@nvsdesigns.com....

12/18/2021

MJ H.

My experience working with Angie at NVS design through the Wix website was awesome! She was professional. If I had any questions or concerns she would respond quickly. She brought my vision of my website as I visioned. She’s very patient and was able to make my website look good. I will be working with NVS for any future updates on my site :)

Description of Work
Website building

06/16/2021

Amy P.

The process went very smoothly. Angelina was wonderful to work with. She was responsive, helpful, and flexible. We are very happy with our new website and will work with them again when we have future needs.

Description of Work
Website build

04/05/2021

Sabino C.

I hired NVS Design through the Wix website as one of their partners. I was thoroughly satisfied with the experience I had with Angelina. From beginning to end I felt I had a partner who understood my needs when it came to setting up a website for my landscaping business. Responsive, professional, and attentive. I had a blurry vision of how I wanted everything to look and she seemed to put everything together with a unique touch. Between the price, the work and everything in between I could not have asked for anything different. I would highly recommend anyone to use NVS Design for the many services they offer.

Description of Work
Website Design

02/02/2021

Sonja G.

We've used NVS Designs for years and not only do they provide the highest quality and value- they truly care about you, your company, and every detail they put into their work. I cannot say enough good things about this company and the staff! We truly appreciate them.

Description of Work
SEO, Web Redesign, Site management

10/30/2020

Sarah R.

NVS took great care of my graphic and web design needs. They were creative, responsive, and worked to stay on a timeline, even when I was running behind on things. Angel and Chad were great at listening to what I wanted, and making it so!

Description of Work
Web design and graphic design

10/29/2020

Angie F.

Thank you NVS Design for adding a special touch to our team retreat! You helped ease any concerns I had for my first time processing an order in bulk. Talk about fast! You were able to deliver 32 branded pullovers within the span of a week from reaching out to picking up for shipment. Everyone on our team loves their new pullover, perfect for those chilly nights.

Description of Work
Branded Pullovers

10/27/2020

Vicky B.

Excellent. Chad and his team are on top of every detail and make their client's satisfaction their top priority. I will always turn to them for marketing.

Description of Work
Instagram support and marketing

09/23/2020

Julie S.

WalkEZstore was already pleased with the creative and artistic value NVS Design, Inc. provided originally as they helped with brochures, business cards, and promotional items and marketing art. In our new efforts we are further pleased about their expanded services for us in our social media and marketing approach from design to coordination and relating to our team. The graphic designer Angelina is timely and fun to work with and Chad was helpful in looking at our new approach!

Description of Work
Art and Marketing

09/13/2019

Katie B.

NVS was one of the easiest and most professional companies I have worked with. They soon became friends instead of work partners. They were fast, prompt and honest with their work. They are innovative, cutting-edge and fresh. I look forward to our future and the future of their work with different clients.

Description of Work
New marketing material

Category video production,web designers,graphic designers

09/12/2019

Jon P.

They have always been on top of everything. From providing excellent designs thanks to their awesome staff and wonderful feedback on how we should proceed in getting new patients. They are truly all stars.

Description of Work
Website changes, marketing materials, social media promotion and design work

Category photographers,video production,web designers,graphic designers

09/11/2019

Derek P.

Excellent -- Angelina Craig is our designer; she is thoughtful and timely, providing creative ideas to push our thinking while still listening and adhering to our needs for our industry. NVS has done several projects for us and we will continue to use their services.

Description of Work
Design and publish professional briefs

Category graphic designers

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is a pleasure to help you in anyway we can. Thank you for your continued business.

03/29/2019

Sue B.

NVS communication is outstanding! If you do not receive the person you are calling, a call would be returned no longer than 30 minutes. NVS made suggestions that made sense for viewing on the webpages. The new website is easy to navigate and has several new features. If an issue arised NVS was on top to get the issue resolved in a timely manner. NVS has professional people with top grade experience. Project was completion on the date requested. I have used other web companies and NVS was the first company that the project was a smooth transition. I would definelty recommend NVS for all of your web development.

Description of Work
Complete new website

Category photographers,web designers,graphic designers

Thank you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you. We look forward to many more projects together.

01/19/2019

TODD C.

I own a fairly large painting and drywall company and Chad at NVS built my website originally back in 2007. We were so pleased with the results and comments from our customers on the site over the years that we had him build a new website for us this past year. I could not be happier with the results. Chad and his team at NVS are extremely knowledgeable and take great pride in there work. The entire process was extremely easy and Chad was there every step of the way to answer any questions or make recommendations as to what I was looking for. If you ever need NVS for any service, I highly highly recommend them. Great job Chad!!

Description of Work
New Website

Benjamin B.

Chad and his team do great work with logo's this is the 3rd time we've used him.

Description of Work
New Logo for business

Fred & Jason A.

Designing with heart & soul ahead of ego. These guys listen to you first. They seek to understand the importance of your project prior to their razzle dazzle. This ultimately ends with a product that you love because it is meaningful. We're done working with graphic designers that give you what they want to use versus what your wishes/visions are. After 12 years of running an annual charity event we have finally found a marketing/design team that starts with US first rather than their current catalogue of work. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Description of Work
Art for Fundraiser & Creating New Company Logo

Edward W.

Settling into the end of another year of working with NVS Design, Inc. Once again, I am extremely pleased that I have been able to partner with NVS Design, Inc.(& crew). Chad Brittain, Angelina Craig, et al. NVS consistently goes above to assure client needs are met or exceed expectations. NVS had created my new Photon Measurements Plus website this past summer & was the catalyst for assuring all printed materials, signage & give-a-ways were ready for the AHRA show in Orlando, FL. I am looking forward to another great year in working with Chad & his Team of experts. Ed Wroblewski- Medical Physicist and Owner, Photon Measurements Plus — with Chad Brittian and Angelina Craig.

Description of Work
Marketing & Advertising

08/02/2018

Ben W.

NVS Design did an outstanding job on my event and I would highly recommend to utilize their services.

Description of Work
Video and photographs.

07/24/2018

julia P.

Very knowable and attention to detail , Chad designed my website and it’s been up about 4 years, and we have had a increase in traffic and sales. Also they updated my Website in a timely manner. I am very happy with NVS designs and would recommend them to everyone looking to build and maintain a webisite Thank you very much Julia pettigrew

Description of Work
Web design was amazing

04/26/2018

Jessica W.

The entire process went really well and exceeded our expectations. NVS did a great job responding to questions and concerns remaining professional throughout the entire process. What we thought would be stressful ended up running quite smoothly overall. Would highly recommend NVS Designs!

Description of Work
NVS redesigned our website

01/12/2018

Alex C.

Chad is a client of mine and I cannot stress his level of professionalism and dedication to his clients. I have seen him work with clients numerous times and I am always impressed by his attention to detail and work effort.

Description of Work
Chad and NVS Design secured a large contact from a networking event we attended together. Leading up to finalizing the deal the team at NVS were prepared to a level not seen in business today. Once everything was finalized, they went straight to work to go above and beyond their new clients expectations. No matter the company, if you are looking for a full scale Ad Agency, look no further than NVS

01/12/2018

Joe F.

Excellent!!! We agreed the best method would be thru radio ads and static + video ads on social media. The campaign was an immediate success and we will be using NVS for all future ads.

Description of Work
Employment advertising.

Category photographers,video production,web designers

10/12/2017

Stephen G.

The team at NVS is the very personification of professionalism. Not only did they design a breath-taking website in record time they were very attentive to any changes we requested along the way. In fact, at one point they pulled off the impossible. We needed a piece of code implemented that should not have worked with the hosting platform. Someone, they pulled it off, and it even works better than expected! Chad is every bit a gentleman and a scholar. His perspective is refreshing, and his advice is incredibly accurate. I wouldn't recommend anyone else if you are needing digital design, marketing, or advertising of any kind. Thanks for the great experience guys!

Description of Work
We needed a new website.

10/05/2017

Joseph G.

NVS Design does wonderful work, did everything in a timely fashion, and ever step of the way was professional and effecient. NVS Design staff were professional, has great communication, and we're good at including and listening to the clients recommendations and wants/needs. Everyone was super easy to work with, I would highly recommend them, and will definitely be using them for marketing and web design in the future! If you would like to see their beautiful work go to serenusfloat.com

Description of Work
NVS Design created the logo for my business, prefabricated our brochures, and designed our business website.

Category web designers,graphic designers

Thank you for your great review! We look forward to doing additional work with you and your company.

10/04/2017

Alicia H.

NVS Designs created our website and business cards, and we could not be more pleased with Chad and the team. They responded quickly to inquires, were patient and professional, and produced a final product that makes our organization stand out from the rest. We will definitely use their services for future projects. Thanks NVS! - Alicia H., SIXfold Property Solutions

Description of Work
NVS Designs created our website and business cards.

Category web designers

We had such a wonderful time working with you. Thank you for the continued business.

03/06/2017

Benhamin B.

They do a great job! Would work with again

Description of Work
Team was very responsive and worked together with us.

Website Design & Development
    Graphic Design
    Photography
    Video Production

Graphic and web design, advertising, marketing, website hosting, business cards, logo, brochures, video & photography.