NVS Design Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

Awards & Badges

8888 Keystone Crssng Ste 1300

Indianapolis, IN 46240

10 employees. NVS Design is an innovative company that thinks so far outside the box, we're 2 blocks down the street from it! We are a strong, driven advertising agency located in Indianapolis that works to provide our clients with detail-oriented work that speaks for itself. You not only get a fresh new look, you get artwork that will make your competition envious of you. We offer a wide range of services to our clients. Whether you need a fresh new logo, or a hot new website, we will help make sure you stand out amongst the rest. At NVS Design you are our top priority! We work closely with our clients, so we can ensure their new design efforts will be a success. Additional email - chad@nvsdesigns.com....

04/05/2021

I hired NVS Design through the Wix website as one of their partners. I was thoroughly satisfied with the experience I had with Angelina. From beginning to end I felt I had a partner who understood my needs when it came to setting up a website for my landscaping business. Responsive, professional, and attentive. I had a blurry vision of how I wanted everything to look and she seemed to put everythi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Website Design

CATEGORY web designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

02/02/2021

We've used NVS Designs for years and not only do they provide the highest quality and value- they truly care about you, your company, and every detail they put into their work. I cannot say enough good things about this company and the staff! We truly appreciate them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SEO, Web Redesign, Site management

CATEGORY photographers,web designers,graphic designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

10/30/2020

NVS took great care of my graphic and web design needs. They were creative, responsive, and worked to stay on a timeline, even when I was running behind on things. Angel and Chad were great at listening to what I wanted, and making it so!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Web design and graphic design

CATEGORY web designers,graphic designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

10/29/2020

Thank you NVS Design for adding a special touch to our team retreat! You helped ease any concerns I had for my first time processing an order in bulk. Talk about fast! You were able to deliver 32 branded pullovers within the span of a week from reaching out to picking up for shipment. Everyone on our team loves their new pullover, perfect for those chilly nights.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Branded Pullovers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

10/27/2020

Excellent. Chad and his team are on top of every detail and make their client's satisfaction their top priority. I will always turn to them for marketing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Instagram support and marketing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

09/23/2020

WalkEZstore was already pleased with the creative and artistic value NVS Design, Inc. provided originally as they helped with brochures, business cards, and promotional items and marketing art. In our new efforts we are further pleased about their expanded services for us in our social media and marketing approach from design to coordination and relating to our team. The graphic designer Angelina ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Art and Marketing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

09/13/2019

NVS was one of the easiest and most professional companies I have worked with. They soon became friends instead of work partners. They were fast, prompt and honest with their work. They are innovative, cutting-edge and fresh. I look forward to our future and the future of their work with different clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New marketing material

CATEGORY video production,web designers,graphic designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

09/12/2019

They have always been on top of everything. From providing excellent designs thanks to their awesome staff and wonderful feedback on how we should proceed in getting new patients. They are truly all stars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Website changes, marketing materials, social media promotion and design work

CATEGORY photographers,video production,web designers,graphic designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

09/11/2019

Excellent -- Angelina Craig is our designer; she is thoughtful and timely, providing creative ideas to push our thinking while still listening and adhering to our needs for our industry. NVS has done several projects for us and we will continue to use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and publish professional briefs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is a pleasure to help you in anyway we can. Thank you for your continued business.

03/29/2019

NVS communication is outstanding! If you do not receive the person you are calling, a call would be returned no longer than 30 minutes. NVS made suggestions that made sense for viewing on the webpages. The new website is easy to navigate and has several new features. If an issue arised NVS was on top to get the issue resolved in a timely manner. NVS has professional people with top grade experienc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new website

CATEGORY photographers,web designers,graphic designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

Thank you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you. We look forward to many more projects together.

Graphic and web design, advertising, marketing, website hosting, business cards, logo, brochures, video & photography.