NEFOUSE & ASSOC INC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

Insurance Agencies
Health Insurance - Brokers
Health Insurance - Agents & Companies

Health Insurance, Employee Benefits, and Life insurance....

Bruno Nascimento - Health & Life Insurance Broker

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

03/26/2015

Description of Work
Talked to us about health care options

Category insurance companies

06/23/2012

I called the agency and spoke to Willie. She was absolutely terrific. She walked me through the plan options and took the time to make sure I got the best plan for me and my son. I have been very happy with my plan and the service.

Description of Work
I purchased an individual health plan.

Category insurance companies

Working with companies and Individual to find the best solution for health insurance.

Property & Casualty