Natstar Dog sitting

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2016

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

I am setting up a small business for dog walking and sitting! I would like to take care of your dog(s) while you are at work during the day, on an overnight business trip, or on a week long vacation. I believe dogs should stay at their own homes because that is where they are most comfortable. Staying at their own home helps reduce any anxiety or problems they may have when you are away. I also know many people work late or have events to go to after work and taking the dog on a walk sometimes does not fit into the schedule. Therefore, I can help walk your dog during the day on weekly basis or any day of the week you may happen to need help. The pricing is as follows: During the day, $15 for one dog and $20 for two dogs. Overnight, $35 per night for one dog and $40 for two dogs. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I can be reached via my cell phone at 317-366-1905 (Please send your questions through text messaging. I am hard of hearing and I have trouble picking up all words on a phone call due to background noise) or via my email at Nbroderick14@gmail.com...

12/23/2016

It went well, my dog obviously enjoyed time spent with Natalie!

Description of Work
Babysitting my dog for 2 weekends

Category pet sitters

12/22/2016

We were gone five months, and Natalie Broderick did an Impeccable job. My house was clean. Well cared for and our pets were well taken care of all winter. They really like the attention she gave them. I have had Natalie several times since then for short stints, and I am using her aim this winter. She has done everything I ask and more! Sinerely, Dr and Mrs John Scott

Description of Work
I needed someone to housesit and care for my dog and two cats.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

12/21/2016

Natalie is an absolute delight! She is very friendly and is great with dogs! She is dependable and trustworthy. Natalie does a wonderful job taking care of pets as well as keeping the house clean.

Description of Work
I needed both dogs fed, walked, and washed. I also needed help with picking up the house and collecting mail.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers