MOOREHOUSE BODY SHOP

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2001

939 E TROY AVE

Indianapolis, IN 46203

Moorehouse Body Shop is a family owned & operated company. Brother Donnie & Ronnie Moorehouse opened the door in 1994 after having worked for their father and other shops since the 60's. Their goal was and still is simple, fix cars right the first time every time and treat customers and employees like family....

02/02/2021

paul H.

No good try to get an estimate..Look at my truck 2016 ram great condition needed a door replaced and cab door opening and a running board.Asked how long will they need truck 1 week 2 week or a mouth he could not tell me.It was insurance thy needed to know .Because i need a rent a car. Could not tell me how long the repair will take.Did not get a estimate.Went three block down the road and got an estimate on and thy 10 days 14 at the most no would not recommend Paul

Description of Work
777>eeeno777777

06/04/2015

BARBARA C.

Absolutely great! Beautiful work. Never would know it had been hit.

Description of Work
Fixed side of car after someone hit me

07/28/2014

Heather H.

06/23/2014

KATHY T.

Moorehouse was recommended to me by the Infiniti dealership when I was in an accident late last year. They were easy to contact, responsive and worked well with my insurance company to start work on my vehicle. I also liked how they were flexible with me (for example, they let me leave my car at the dealership instead of dropping it off at their shop, as it was closer to my house).

Description of Work
Repaired damage to trunk/rear bumper area of my car after an accident.

Category auto body repair, auto repair

06/12/2014

THERESA N.

They did an excellent job of getting the vehicle looking as if there was never any damage. They completed the work in a timely manner and were helpful in explaining the work that was done.

Description of Work
Repaired body damage from an accident.

06/09/2014

Kathy F.

Description of Work
They repaired damage to the right rear quarter panel and back bumper. Everything was done on time and in a very professional manner

05/20/2014

Sherlock L.

05/14/2014

THERESA N.

04/03/2014

Jennifer W.

They did a WONDERFUL job and I even had them fix the hail damage from 2 years ago. My car looks brand new thanks to them. They were friendly and courteous.

Description of Work
My vehicle was in an accident and my insurance referred me to them. They had to replace the passenger side doors as well as one of the rims on the tire. They also fixed the hail damage.

02/17/2007

BRIER K.

As she was backing out of her parking space in the parking garage, a woman who works in my building hit the front corner of my car. The front passenger side fender was dented and deeply scratched, the turn signal was broken, and the front bumper was deeply scratched. While giving me an estimate, Donnie explained exactly what he recommended doing, and gave me some options regarding what work they would do. Moorehouse replaced the fender and the turn signal, and repainted the fender and the entire front bumper. It looks great, and Donnie and the other Moorehouse folks were very nice and very professional! Another shop I got an estimate from didn't discuss anything with me and wanted $300 more for the same repair.

Description of Work
Replaced front passenger side fender and turn signal, and repainted the fender and front bumper on my 1995 Nissan.

07/22/2005

MINDY G.

BOTH TIMES THEY WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL - AND MY VAN WAS COMPLETELY CLEAN AND DETAILED WHEN I GOT IT BACK! IT WAS LIKE HAVING A BRAND NEW VEHICLE ALL OVER AGAIN. THEY ALSO TOOK CARE OF ALL OF THE LEGWORK INVOLVED WITH DEALING WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY - THAT WAS A HUGE WEIGHT LIFTED OFF MY SHOULDERS! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE GUYS!

Description of Work
I HAVE USED MOOREHOUSE BODY SHOP ON TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS. THE FIRST I HAD SOME SPRAY PAINT REMOVED FROM THE REAR OF MY VEHICLE AND THE SECOND WAS TO REPAIR A FRONT BUMPER AND SIDE PANEL AFTER A MINOR FENDER BENDER.

09/23/2003

VIVIAN S.

WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH! RETURNED CALLS IMMEDIATELY AND FINISHED ON TIME!

Description of Work
REPAIR OF FRONT AND BACK PASSENGER SIDE DOORS. REPAIRED RIPPLES WHERE CAR WAS SIDE-SWIPED AND REPLACED TRIM WORK. ALSO REPAIRED 'PARKING LOT DINGS'.

09/07/2001

JAMES & LISA R.

CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THESE FOLKS. THEY WORKED WITH ME TO DO AN EXCELLENT JOB AND KEEP THE COSTS DOWN. ALSO SHOWED ME WHAT CAUSED THE PROBLEM AND HOW TO AVOID IT IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
REPAIRED DOOR HINGE ON 1995 DODGE DAKOTA TRUCK

01/28/1999

FRED & SHARON B.

Description of Work
AUTO SERVICE

Category auto repair

Romans Quality Touch

Over 100 years combined experience we have the tools to get the job done right! Call today for your estimate!

All Star Tire & Auto Service

All Star Tire & Auto Service Company is a family owned tire and auto / truck maintenance and repair business located at the same address, 534 North Capitol Avenue, in downtown Indianapolis since 1940. We are an Affiliated Dealer of the Bridgestone-Firestone Company. Our primary tire lines are Bridgestone, Firestone, Fuzion, Primewell, Dayton and Lemans. We are also a Michelin tire dealer. Additionally, we sell Uniroyal , BFGoodrich , Goodyear, Hankook, National, Kelly, Dunlop, Carlisle, Continental, General, Kumho, Nexan, Pirelli, Super Cargo and most other original equipment and private label brands of passenger and light truck tires for cars, trucks, RVs, SUVs, CUVs, HYBRIDs, carts, mowers, wheelbarrows, and industrial pneumatic tire applications. Our specialty is the sale and service of high performance tires for European and Asian imports and all domestic automotive applications. We use the latest state of the art equipment and techniques to install and/or repair your new or e xisting tires and check your alignment, chassis and braking systems.

Arlington Auto Center, Joe's Battery & Import

We have been serving Indianapolis motorists for over 40 years. We are proud to announce our recent move to a much larger and more professional facility to better serve our customers and provide more services. We also provide fleet/commercial discounts and we are very experienced in extended warranty repairs. Come see us grow and receive even better service! 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees apply. DBA: import station.

Auto Body Work
    Auto Service
    Auto Painting
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Lifetime

AUTO COLLISION REPAIR & PAINTING.

Rust Repair